Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anti-scammers --> anti-russians

Russians are scammers even if they prove otherwise. Stay out-a-trouble[8D].... They think westerners like them coz of there family value.. this is the funniest story I heard.... Family value for russians.. hahahahaha

Yeah, the family value's thing with Russian women is mostly just a myth created by marriage agencies some years ago in order to lure western men. With the Russian women that I have known, I would say that family values extend no farther than their parents and children if any.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

you are absolutely right.... This ridiculous joke about russians being appreciable of family values should end.
    Viva la North America

Good comments !
    I agree 100 % !!!

How come russians have family value if they don't have human values??
    RIDICULOUS

Russian women family values=
    1: Money is always the most important thing.
    2: Lying, cheating, stealing are all acceptable ways to acquire money.
    3: Honesty and truthfullness are not important.
    4: Selfishness is a virtue.
    5: Other people are meaningless.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

INS studies concluded that MOB marriages stand no higher chances than inland ones, which means 50%+ divorce rate.
    There is an uncredited for "study" on the www stating the divorce rate (supposedly) is 80%+.
    Someone even told the opposite, that divorce rate is 20%, but couldn't back the claim up with actual sources.
    I think this questions deserves the same treatment as "wealth over the internet" does.
    There are so many affluent people, millionaires, forbes magazine covers & other gossip magazine fodder individuals over the internet than US census knows about.
    Yeah, right.
    I guess they can rightfully pair up with all those Oleg, Boris, Vadim & Igor hiding behind Laetitia Casta's or Meg Ryan's pictures.

Second, don't forget NOT to mix the FSU population at large (which is fine in my opinion ) with the WWW/LD/MOB segment of the FSU population you're bound to meet while pursuing LD/MOB/WWW kind of relationships.
    The LD/WWW/MOB scene (three terms to describe the same situation) is jam packed with liars, pretenders, bullsh!tters & the like, even in the west...because they can hide behind their keyboard.
    In real life it's not hard at all to part the "bachelor teenage cheerleading model", the "millionaire", the "seven figures tax free neurosurgeon", from the broke bum, the pennyless macjobber, the fat whale, etc.

It is so pleasant to read your comments..... Russians values are bull**** and our job is to put a freaken end to this bullcrap.
    If there is any russian on this forum, he/she should not blame us... he/she should blame the freaken scammers....
    Russians are deprived of any human values.... let it be known to everybody.... They just think themselves the best.... yes they are the best (u know what I am talken about).
    To all newcomers: DO NOT EVER TRUST ANY RUSSIAN, EVEN PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS CAN SCAM YA.....
    Viva BUSH and MARTIN.....

What did happen to Russia ???
    Do you know how Russians treat foreigners ?
    All foreigners who travel there are criminals until they prove otherwise....

Well,
    I have few Ukranians friends (real friends) who adviced me not to ever think of going to russia.... if ukranians say this then there is something really bad. I agree with those who think that russia is safe too.... Both opinions are fine with me but if there is a small chance of being kidnapped then I don't wanna go there. I live in canada and I am not risking my life and my brilliant future for the sake of a freaken russian.... If she wants to be with me she should make the effort...this is my policy with girls and it works. I do not run after them.... I am a very satisfied guy (professional and financial) and whoever wants to be with me should be educated, beautiful, nice and honest. I am not wasting my time to look for crazy russians coz I think they do not deserve to be here in north america.
    I totally know that not all the russians are bad but I also understand that not all the iraqi were bad and look what happened... Sometimes we have to pay the price of our friend's or family's mistake and this is what should happen to all the russians. They should not continue thinking themselves better than the others... they are even worse.
    Look at irish people, they're wonderful. Look at swedish, Norway, Germany, Austria....and many others. I think that the russians are the worse among the slavic people.
    Seeya