Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

Well this seems again very convincing...

Lonelyboy, To me this seems very convincing that she is a scammer!!!! Since you know FSU women well and travel there often, why would you not offer to deliver the money in person? It would be interesting to know her response.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Well Sonar,

You are completely right !!!!
    The letter is convincing in the way of being almost certainly SCAM !!!!
    They can do their job.
    I am not going to send any money without 100 % security that I will get it back.
    And I hope that others remember it too.
    NEVER SEND ANY MONEY !!!!
    She contacted me again even 2 times. She seems to be interested ONLY in the fact how I will send the money...And not at all to my request to give me security information (addresses, phone numbers, names, passport copy ) which I asked from her.
    I will inform soon what happened with her...
    This is a game now ....

lonelyboy,

I am surprised. You seemed to be falling for those letters!!!

I thought you were a bit more fluent in Scammish.

Elena,

Why not to have some fun with them...
    First she was in a very big trouble and needed the money soonest.
    Now it takes several days to scan her passport and write the name and address of her company......

Today I received the following letter from her.

Hi, my sweet *******,
    I have problems with the scanning, as I scanned my passport but my
    computer doesn't open this file, I will scan it again tomorrow, but
    frankly speaking I don't understand the system how this money is going
    to be send and why you need so much information to be checked. Do I
    have to pay the tax form this money transfer? Will the money be sent
    by you or the Insurance company?
    I will send you my passport tomorrow in the morning.
    Kisses, *******.

---------

She seems to be in big troubles to give simple information.
    I am sure that she already knows that I am not going to send any money. Her letter does not sound convicing either anymore...
    But she has also decided to play this game....
    Possibly she is also reading about all from here ...

Well, this story is over now.....
    OFCOURSE I DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER !!

I received from "her" a copy of passport which was completely fake.
    The passport number could not be seen and when I asked for it she said that she does not give her passport number to an unknown foreigner.
    Also the photo was changed.

She did not give any info about herself by which I could check her background. Finally when I insisted upon more info she got very angry and accused me of not trusting her !!!
    In one way she was very convincing because her English is good. She said she was a teacher of English language. So there are also many educated people trying scams. Be carefull !!

Now this is the end to a very typical scam attempt.

I get several similar attempts every week. I am utterly tired of making a report about them. I think that there are enough of them already.....

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

I received from "her" a copy of passport which was completely fake.
    The passport number could not be seen and when I asked for it she said that she does not give her passport number to an unknown foreigner.
    Also the photo was changed.

She did not give any info about herself by which I could check her background. Finally when I insisted upon more info she got very angry and accused me of not trusting her !!!

That is funny and it prooves my point about the totally 'DUMB' mentality of alot of these scammers.
    "She does not give her passport number to an unknown foreigner" but she expects an "unknown foreigner" to trust her and send her money.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

I was chatting few weeks ago with one of the friggen scammers (russian). She loved me from the third email guys !!! I always thought I look like Elvis presley and she confirmed that
    Then I told her we could not meet until at least 3-4 years so that I can save some money to go and visit her.... hahaha.... and of course, being a woman, any woman, dumbed me coz I don't have enough money...

So, lonelyboy, she wants you to send her money but she doesn't trust a stranger to send her passport copy too![][].... Sometimes I just wonder what is the IQ of those guys (Scammers)... I bet ya it is below zero coz if they are successful in something else they won't loose there time sending love emails to everybody on earth! I acually noticed one event that I'd like to get your opinion about. I opened 3 accounts with one of the agencies, one in canada, one in USA and one in Brazil... I am always getting emails to the canadian and USA emails??? Is it a simple coincident??? I doubt! And I still think that we should not waste our time talking to a WWW woman.
    Catch you lata

quote:I opened 3 accounts with one of the agencies, one in canada, one in USA and one in Brazil... I am always getting emails to the canadian and USA emails??? Is it a simple coincident??? I doubt! And I still think that we should not waste our time talking to a WWW woman.
    of course...one's country will always come first.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    And I still think that we should not waste our time talking to a WWW woman.
    I think by now you have confirmed that fact beyond a reasonable doubt. So, when do you plan to move on to the local girls? Think of all the good opportunities you are missing (to meet someone) while you are wasting your time sitting in front of your computer opening all those fake www accounts.... seems pretty wastefull.