Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default SCAM OR NOT ?!!!!!!!!

Hi !

I received this a very convincing letter today.
    I have had only 3 letters with this woman when this arrived .....
    I have no idea to send money but what should I answer to her ???
    How should I go on with her ?

this is her letter:

Hello my sweet xxxxxxx,

Thank you very much for your letter and nice pictures and that you are still in my life!!! If you could only imagine how much I am tired to be alone.
    How is the weather at your place? Here it is rather cold and windy, but unfortunately no snow. The work is very busy before the winter
    vacation and the most unpleasant thing that my salary is delayed for
    the second month. You know I have one problem and at first I didn't
    want to share it with you, but then I realized that you are very important for me and that I can rely on you. It is a great shame for me to tell you about it, but , please, try to understand me.
    My salary is delaying but the director told is that it should be paid
    out at the end of this month, but I need to live and feed myself now .
    I have also a great bill for the flat which I rent, for the electricity and gas. The owner of the flat demands to pay for the rent but I don't have such money, and I am in a very difficult situation. Can you borrow me about 200$?
    I will return you the money in 3 weeks, when I will be paid at my work.
    I didn't want to bother you with my problems, but I tried to borrow the money here at my friends, but they don't have any money to borrow. So I decided to ask you, darling. Please, don't blame me for the asking, and don't think bad of me, I am just in a difficult situation and I ask you for help.

Please, reply to me soon, because I should know if you are able to help me or not.
    Hope to hear from you very very soon,
    Kiss you,
    xxxxxx.

Well, I am going to do the following.
    I will ask for the exact name, address and telephone number of the company where she works.
    Then I ask for the name of her director. And still the copy of her passport. Let's see how she answers...

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

elenag,
    I am not wasting my time at all. I don't think the computer is used only for chatting, right?
    Catch you later my russian friend