Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default North American girls .....

Hi !
    I do not quite understand the problem of age difference regarding Russian girls.
    In a matter of fact I get MORE first contacts from the white and young american girls than from Russia !! (I am a European)Can I trust them (American girls) ????
    But I do not want to go on that way. I seldom answer to these girls. I want to search by myself and make the first contact.
    That is my principle....

I had a few liaisons with say american or else western women, and i can say:
    a)women are women everywhere; from a different country perhaps, not a different planet.
    b) http://www.stopscammers.com/forum/to...p?TOPIC_ID=481 . Yahoo & match-com sued over internet dating fraud. Because you're on an inland dating site, there is no iron clad guarantee you're not getting fake letters & other fraudulent way to get you involved. Of course Yahoo & Match-com are not alone in that practice. When it comes to fraudulent tactics, the (pretty) young female writing whom could be her (grand)father is the first one...that good always sells.
    c) Unless one has lines of say Shakiras or Gwen Stefanis begging for a date back home, it is unlikely he's that much of anything. By now everybody knows the fairy tale about teen FSUWs loving men 20,30 or 40 yo their seniors is propaganda. Why would that be different with american, french or greek women? See a)
    d) I have some experience with many inland sites, from Yahoo to Match-com to Two-of-a-kind-com to reseau-contact to others and the situation was pretty much the same: unless you are some millionaire, a rock star, a gay cover model or along those lines, forget about it. I never renewed any membership and this means it wasn't worth the time. That is why most men lie about themselves on the WWW and create fantasy alter egos.

Ok. But there is one point which I do not understand...
    Why I seldom get contacts from women who live near to me. It would be much easier to meet.
    Usually the girls live far from me. Probably there is an idea of using this distance for scamming money for travelling costs...
    Have American girls found now this idea that there is bread available in this way ?
    I DO NOT BELIEVE it so far ! Let's see. I think that all is still RUSSIAN scamming but they (the mafia) have found a new way to try to do it. Probably I should change my email address ....

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy
    (I am a European)Can I trust them (American girls) ????

I would have to say no you cannot trust them. I am American and I would never trust a 20 something girl that I met on the internet. American women love to play games with men.
    Age difference here is normally a couple of years max. But for a guy with some money, there is plenty of arm candy around.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Why I seldom get contacts from women who live near to me. It would be much easier to meet.
    if you think of small countries like Holland or Belgium, the raw chance of meeting a woman from there on inland, big dating sites is close to zero. Even so with bigger countries like Italy or Spain...i remember people listed under Italy at two-of-a-kind-com etc were an handful like a dozen max.
    For that you are better off with targeted area dating sites (ex say Brussels or Den Haag dating ), then again don't expect thousands over thousands of members.
    A popular italian dating site had hundreds while yahoo-personals has perhaps millions.
    Again, the bigger the numbers, the more likely the chance.
    What we call USA is actually a compact of 50 states (including AK & HI )...we don't even have 50 states in Europe altogether...
    Then even people from other countries flood to the usual american junk dating sites.
    Women from Brazil at a popular international dating site were under 300.

quote:Have American girls found now this idea that there is bread available in this way ?
    don't forget there are thousands of teeners and employees with time to kill flirting over the internet; they are just a waste of time.

Well, I agree. If the correspondence is not a scam it is probably some kind of game...waste of time...
    But I have really met some serious Russian women, only hope to find my "princess" one day. As a rule I hate the words "prince" and "princess" in correspondence.