Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default And more about correspondence and meetings.....

Why is it so difficult to agree about the common rules ?!!!
    If we all should agree that everybody will be responsible for his / her costs for the correspondence and for the first meeting I think that there would be much less scamming.
    And the truth is that ALL SERIOUS women know and understand this principle. But there is a problem regarding the agencies. MOST of them inform that girls want to correspondence seriously with men if the men pay the costs. Nonsense ! This is only a way to make men believe that they have better chances to find a woman if they pay !! But it is not true ! The SERIOUS women are ready to pay their costs, they are even ready to pay quite a lot of it. From this fact comes another problem. Many Russian women have told that most men are scammers ! They seriously paid a lot of money to the agency which told them that many foreign men want to marry a Russian girl. And then they got disappointed because after the correspondence these men did not even want to meet them !
    One example about my experiences. A Russian woman contacted first me. We started the correspondence and she told me that she had paid a lot of money to the agencies to find a man from abroad. Finally she bought a computer to start the search privately. She told me that this was a cheaper way for her to do it ...
    Another example.
    I met a Russian woman (another)after the correspondence. The meeting did not go badly. But the woman did not like me. It is life. Anyway she paid ALL her own COSTS for our meeting !
    Always remember ! The Russian women are very proud of themselves.
    If they seriously want something they will ALWAYS FIND MONEY for it !!!

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy Many Russian women have told that most men are scammers ! They seriously paid a lot of money to the agency which told them that many foreign men want to marry a Russian girl. And then they got disappointed because after the correspondence these men did not even want to meet them !

There are actually very few foreign men available compared to the very large amount of Russian women. 95% of the men who correspond with Russian women will never go there. They are the keyboard romeos with nothing more than a fantasy. Russian women know this to be true.
    So it seems that it should be very easy for the 5% that actually go there. But of course it is not. Since there are so many available women, it is very easy to become involved with the wrong ones.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

a) is it cheaper to do it alone rather than going through middlemen (agencies, interpreters etc?Of course. But it is not always doable.

b)
    quote:If we all should agree that everybody will be responsible for his / her costs for the correspondence and for the first meeting I think that there would be much less scamming.
    And the truth is that ALL SERIOUS women know and understand this principle. But there is a problem regarding the agencies. MOST of them inform that girls want to correspondence seriously with men if the men pay the costs. Nonsense ! This is only a way to make men believe that they have better chances to find a woman if they pay !! But it is not true ! The SERIOUS women are ready to pay their costs, they are even ready to pay quite a lot of it.
    well, the gospel of the MOB world is decades old. Men are supposed to play the chivalron and to have the attitude of the knight in shining armour always ready to give.That is the way men (supposedly) make out for their shortcomings, Eg my looks are poor, i'm not a fortune 100 CEO and i'm not a super stud [u]but tell me some heart-throbbing, sob story & you can count on my WU wire.

I always said that IF she cannot afford the MOB thing ( and that comes with a price tag like bread, cars & whatever ), then she shouldn't go for it...i understand men want broader & deeper seas to fish, thus have to venture where people admittedly cannot or would not pay.

where there is a will, there is a way.
    however, that contradicts the driving force behind any MOB business: men's money...gifts, letter-opening, translations, tour bookings, extras...
    Most MOB outfits make considerable profits still by only selling addresses & phone numbers, which in a good % of cases turn out to be outdated, inaccurate or non-existent!
    You can count on your fingers MOB outfits NOT into the above.

the rest is history.

The big IF can be changed to WHEN when we really want it....