Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I acquired a new habit!

I dunno if what I acquired is good or bad habit.. I just decided to scam russians irrespective of there sex.
    Elnag, please when u say who hates the russians mention me only. Sonar and lonely boy do not hate them and they should not be blamed. I think I am the only one who hate russians irrespective of there age,sex and background. I am not nazi but I believe that the russian society as a whole is ****ty coz the society knows about all the bad things happening there and there law simply ignores that. I do not blame individuals coz wherever you go you find bad people (Even in the best place on earth.. the United States)... I blame the system that allows these things to happen. North Americans are successful coz they respect everybody and do NOT discriminate at all. They have a wonderful system and rules. Americans who disobey the rules will be sent to trial.... even the president. The system is above the individuals. Whereas in russia there are no rules... they just ignore the scamming issue.... and many other issues.
    Russia is way behind! It is just a crappy country and russian women should never be equivalent to our North American women

Detective,
    Sometimes I just don't know what to think of you.
    You are trully something else. [8D]
    Best of luck,
    Elena

Thanks for your reply,
    I am not here to teach, I am here to awaken. I can tell you my experience with the russians is limited but it is not a rocket science to know them.... One just have to read a bit about them... about how they give degrees to everybody who pays for them, about how helpful they are .... Damn, I went to the russian embassy in toronto and they were sooooo friendly. Look at them how they kill people in chicheeann... For me just being a russian puts a woman way behind the American.... I dunno if you read my posting about one of the russian woman when I refused to send her money.... and I heard that story many times...... Do they really think North Americans are idiots??
    Do you really think Americans are idiots????
    A message to all the guys .... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE RUSSIANS, THEY DISRESPECT YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE AMERICANS.... RUSSIANS HATE THE AMERICANS AND THEY SAY THAT WITHOUT SHAME..........
    each one should go to his/her normal size

Detective,
    I do not hate americans, and I do not think they are stupid, either... Yet, I am Russian. I am puzzled... [B)]
    Oh well, I guess I am not Russian enough.
    Again, best of luck. I learned to respect you in a way. Though of course I disagree with most of what you say.
    See ya,
    Elena

elenag,
    I am not surprised by your politeness. I must confess that you always talk in a constructive way.... I am only wondering how our discussion will be if we share the same thoughts??
    Anyways, thank you for all your inputs....which is always to the benefit of the discussion...
    Keep it up, cheers

I will. [8D]

Cool.....
    By the way, I heard you handle scamming cases and stuff like that... Are you a lawyer by any chance??

I do not "handle" scam cases, I only help the victims to investigate them.

No, I am not a lawyer.

quote:Americans who disobey the rules will be sent to trial.... even the president.
    where did you learn/read it?
    on some "official" green card lottery website?
    Hmmm...
    lately Doublejew was caught in a lie (the whole "mass destruction" item in the Irak affair ) and admittedly so (= he admitted he lied ), along with Blair.
    What did happen?
    Nothing...nothing at all...
    He didn't resign; he didn't get empeached; he won the elections again.
    Of course i am aware they circulate the guilt card among a few actors, namely he blames CIA for providing false information (while it has hit the press the screenplay was provided by ages old Israeli vetted pamphlets circulating at the Pentagon ).
    There was even some ridiculous local twist here, where italian military intelligence contributed with "some undisclosed african diplomat's" revelations according to which Saddam had purchased nuclear materials in Africa. Said undisclosed diplomat was seeking asylum...hmm...i wonder whether that's a reason why he would say anything, if he exists.
    My take is nuclear affairs are not handled like the misdelivery of a bunch of roses.

Every regime looks good on paper. I read Putin-friendly sites and it looks like Russia is heaven. Yes, right.

quote:THEY DISRESPECT YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE AMERICANS.... RUSSIANS HATE THE AMERICANS AND THEY SAY THAT WITHOUT SHAME..........
    i think they don't give a f@ck about where you are from.
    they want money and tell lies to get some.
    of course if their plan aborts, they get angry & react with insults.
    I took a canadian & US history test & scored nearly 100%: most americans know little about it.

quote:Look at them how they kill people in chicheeann...
    while US bombs thrown in Vietnam, Irak etc were filled with whipped cream & liquor, not TNT...

quote:Originally posted by ham

while US bombs thrown in Vietnam, Irak etc were filled with whipped cream & liquor, not TNT...
    Whether you like it, dislike it, accept it or disagree with it, there will ALWAYS be war and conflict as long as the human race exists on this earth.
    The atrocities bestowed upon mankind by mankind over the past 100 years are well documented. Right vs wrong, good vs evil, whatever you want to call it, will always be a factor somewhere in the world, every minute of everyday.
    America did not become the most powerfull military force in the world out of choice, but out of necessity. Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness are the ideals that our country were founded upon and the ideals that we live by. We believe that the persuit of happiness is every mans God given right.
    The situation in Iraq goes well beyond the debate of 'were their really WMD's.' Saddam and his regime happened to be the most brutal and sadistic dictatorship since Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's inflicted their form of terrorism throughout Europe 65 years ago. There is overwhelming evidence supporting this fact.
    So does this justify America's actions in Iraq?
    As an Iraqi woman said last Friday while being interviewed at an Iraqi voting station "Anyone that does not appreciate the Americans and President Bush can go to hell".

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.