Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i go nowhere and for a start "to hell" go american tax money, dead soldiers & all the rest, while Doublejew & his cronies get monies for puppeting the masquerade.
    Interesting enough, now nobody remembers good old days when Irak (hence Saddam) was the "good guy" versus Iran.
    Oh, no...that is a "brutal" regime now.
    The answer is: who cares.
    Americans slept well at night & wouldn't bother with say kurdish or other "brutalized" groups or minorities...now that's suddenly unbearable and "morally unjust"?
    hahaha!
    As well, i think such countries cannot be properly governed because of constantly impending tribal/religious/ethnic warfare: see Afghanistan, where americans aren't doing better than russians.
    At least here they had a more realistic approach, rather than bogus "good vs evil" cardboard roles (real life is not some Rambo ripoff movie )...they said americans had promised dividends for joining them...reasonable...too bad we're still waiting for the Yugoslavia or the Kuwait US cheque to clear...

quote:Originally posted by ham

Interesting enough, now nobody remembers good old days when Irak (hence Saddam) was the "good guy" versus Iran.

Just as nobody remembers the good old days when Germany was the bad guy versus the rest of Europe. Times change, people change, ideas change.
    The underlying cause and effect of the Iraqi war is terrorism. Seems that the US and the UK are the only ones able to get off their ass and do something about it.
    The hawks in America have always known that this war would need to be fought somewhere. And Iraq is the perfect place for it since these coward terrorist's are so unwilling to fight a conventional battle.
    Sure, it's easy to stand on the sideline and criticize when someone else is doing the dirty work. Pacifism is not the only option and is a dangerous approach when dealing with such fanatics.
    The opinion of more than 70% of the Iraqi people very much outweighs pacifist Europe's critical attitude.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

you're very naive.
    that's another question like agency propaganda.
    oh, Irak?
    Weren't they done with Talibans...
    No wait...now there's Irak as "terrorist hotbed"...
    Hey, wasn't terrorism supposed to stop with Saddam's fall?
    no wait...that's Iran...or Syria...
    and no, wait, before you had Milosevic (today he'd win an oscar as "rughead grinder" ).
    what a joke.
    Group 1000 "rugheads" and you'll have the germ...anywhere...invading foreign lands (which produce oil & opium by chance ) serves no purpose but raise funds for crooked politicians...

I am not sure whether Chuck Norris did show that in his movies, but the only reason USA became "a super power" is (think of it) that was the only country not ravaged by the war, which destroyed Italy, France and even Indochina, China, Russia.
    Big country of course, but USSR was even bigger.

quote:The underlying cause and effect of the Iraqi war is terrorism.
    you never heard of it before a set date...isn't that weird?

quote:The opinion of more than 70% of the Iraqi people very much outweighs pacifist Europe's critical attitude.
    yes, sure.
    like the Saddam statue video, when UK media was fired for showing there was much less and sparse attendance than shown by US friendly media.
    Americans brought welfare there...too bad a quarter of say tribes or sects have already taken the path to exile, same as in Afghanistan. Impending tribal warfare. News admit many regions in the country are under the dominance of several "mad dog" groups, and although you got soldiers at every traffic light, extremists bomb wherever they please, anytime.
    Great achievement. Najbullah couldn't do better.

Newsflash: even occupying Germans had "friendly" governments voted for them.
    But of course when Germans invade a foreign country it's another story...they do it to acquire ressources & extend their power, while americans do it for the sake of humankind. When you had a german with a machine gun at every traffic light at home, it was oppression; an american is in your best interest...
    Very naive.

Newsflash again: while the USA spend billions to maintain fancy armies, the first coming rughead can make a bomb good enough with kitchen ingredients; they blacked us all out several times and god forbid what could 1kg poison do into a big city's water supply.
    While in the meantime a "president-friendly contractor" is working on some "anti-bunker" warheard multibillion project...yea right.

First they jam packed us with muslims waiving the bible (3+ millions in Italy; 6+ in Germany etc ), now they want to start a war based on religion or something...?!!
    Come on, every idiot here knows among "muslim culture centres", at least 50% have affiliation with terrorists, whether training, fund-raising, hospitality or else...
    So...
    Even Hitler thought sending troops abroad would solve the problem, but it created a bigger one.

[quote]Originally posted by ham

you're very naive.[\quote]
    Yeah right!! And I suppose that you are some kind of self appointed authority on US foreign policy. And I suppose that the majority of the American people along with the Iraqis are also very naive.
    Wake up man and join the 21st century. If the UN were not dominated by pacifist European self interest groups,they would have been able to enforce international law and there would have been no need for a second Iraqi war. But we all know the bottom line to that joke.
    I'm very naive?? Don't think so. I just don't fall for opinionated rhetoric and that is really all that you have to offer on this subject.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

rhetorics?
    what about good vs evil, "good guys who do the dirty job for the good of humankind" & else?
    that come straight from some chuck Norris movie.
    quote:If the UN were not dominated by pacifist European self interest groups
    the US ignored repeated UN resolutions (but Chuck Norris didn't film about it ) and blamed it upon "frogs", so what's the matter? As well, Delta Force movies never explained the struggle over UN power handled through financial contributions...yes, the USA & a few other countries are major contributors & can't accept [public statements, not opinions ] to be bound by a majority of colorfully dressed third worlders.
    That is fine with me, as long as we don't exhume the UN to suit our needs.

quote:I suppose that you are some kind of self appointed authority on US foreign policy
    where did i get Doublejew & Blair lied?
    Y@hoo news etc, not the Teheran Telegraph.
    Yet they're still there.
    where did i get say Cheney's fund raising contributor company gets a fat slice of the Irak cake?
    Again public news, not the communist party hotline.
    Wasn't "terrorism" bound to die after the fall of Talibans?
    hello?!
    i do remember all that rubbish.
    Wasn't it supposed to die after the fall of Saddam?
    Dodge this as much as you like, but it's there.
    Oh, no...now it's Iran the "true" problem...right.
    then ok, you be the authority and tell me it's a "conspiracy" directed by "pacifists", commies, frogs, chinks & whatever against knights in shining armour fighting for the benefit of humankind, and dirty personal interest plays no or negligible role.
    Stuffed as we are with "rugheads", i hope it doesn't escalate into something out of control.
    Ah...Chuck Norris was fatly paid as well to star in those movies...
    Believe whatever you want: i'm done.

Well, Iraqi war....
    That will certaibly share our opinions...
    When will it lead to discussion about Russian women and scamming...?

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

Well, Iraqi war....
    That will certaibly share our opinions...
    When will it lead to discussion about Russian women and scamming...?
    i'm done.
    but i find extremely humorous when people are brainwashed so completely they think whatever big brother tells them to, which of course varies by the hour.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    lately Doublejew was caught in a lie (the whole "mass destruction" item in the Irak affair ) and admittedly so (= he admitted he lied ), along with Blair.
    There is absolutely no fact to back up your claim that George Bush or Tony Blair lied about anything. Nothing more than hysterical leftist propaganda and hearsay as a result of poor intelligence by several sources.
    Never heard the term ?doublejew? before. Did you invent it??
    Since neither Bush nor Blair are Jewish, maybe you can explain the meaning.
    Your idea that America is on some kind of mission to save the world from radical Islamic terror is flawed. For more than 20 years these cowards have attacked our embassies and people abroad and more recently here at home. America?s goal is to protect America.
    You say that America became the leader of the free world and a super power only because we were not ravaged by the effects of WWII ? It was the industrial revolution of the 20th century that made America great, not the fact that we fought the war on your ground.
    And you seem to forget that both WWI and WWII were your damn wars up until the time that we were attacked by Japan in WWII. But every time Western Europe gets their ass in a bind, where do they turn? America of course.
    I never take these type of discussions personally and of course you are entitled to your opinion. But your words ?na?ve? and ?brainwashed? are confrontational in nature and definitely do not apply to this discussion. Nothing more than simple name calling.
    The End!!!

well, the lie about mass destruction items comes from open sources, their admissions ("CIA lied to me" )+ say UN inspectors ( a bunch of traitors on Teheran's payroll, huh? ).
    But i'm sure yahoo news, our local tv, CNN, BBC etc are all lefty traitors...ah, and B&B themselves admitting to "having been misled".
    But i understand they now want to focus on something else than mass destruction ghost weapons.

quote:were your damn wars
    Chuck Norris never made a movie about it, but here's a secret...
    During the "drole de guerre" WWI, USA would supply UK & France with the "cash&carry" approach (= UK or french vessels or american vessels under their responsibility would first cash, then carry weapons back ).
    At one point Germans declared total submarine war.
    They had already won zarist russia and planned on a puppet independent Ukraine.
    Germans themselves sent Lenin back to Russia from Switzerland in a sealed, closely guarded train (biiig mistake #2 ).
    Germans felt confident after the victory over Russia and declared total submarine war.
    Of course that would hurt USA interests.
    Understandably, much was at stake (alas, nobody cared about the regimes ).
    Another question was the huuuuge debt UK & France still had with the USA for anything related to the war...which of course germans wouldn't honor (haha! paying for the bullets they shoot at you ).
    That was the propelling force behind US intervention.

WWII saw the attack of Japan ( which mistakenly didn't occupy Hawaii ).

So it's not anybody "turns to"...UK & France had huge debts & USA wanted to secure their repayment + of course extra power is a bonus.
    If it hadn't been for France, there would be no USA, too ( Chuck Norris doesn't film XIX century movies ).
    Industrial revolution has nothing to do with anything...when you get night-long bombings, what do you do with your factories? Answer: they go down.

quote:But your words ?na?ve? and ?brainwashed? are confrontational in nature and definitely do not apply to this discussion. Nothing more than simple name calling.
    PS i didn't think you were T H A T soft ...
    which word would you use...misled...unattentive...gullible...circumvent ed...?

i think watching politics through pink glasses (eg good vs evil or junk like that ) is naive.
    Why did Mussolini help Franco conquer Spain?
    Good versus evil?
    No way...he said he didn't want another super lefty actor in the area...Leon Blum was one too many.

Then as i said, think whatever you want.
    Hell, some think they can marry a teen model if they're 70 living off food stamps.

Now let's end this feud and as i said, to each its own.

Never looked at it as a fued but merely a discussion.
    By the way, Chuck Norris movies suck and always have.