Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Same letter twice from a Russian ?

Possible scammer ?

Letter is the same as last one and the picture is too.

I'm 90% sure that it is a scammer.

What do you think.

P.S. Not on any scam sites though.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles,

You appear to be relatively new to this subject.

I will spell it out for you.

Scammers have lots of people to write to, so they use prewritten letters. The letters are numbered 1, 2, 3.. 30, 31...

Sometimes they screw up and send a wrong number to a wrong dude. That's it.

So if someone sends you the same letter twice, then yes, it is a pretty good indication that there is a mass production of those emails on their end.

Hi,

Not new we spoke months ago.

Thats why I'm sure it's a scammer

P.S. My original Scammer is still asking for money. !!

quote:Originally posted by Giles
    Not new we spoke months ago.
    We did? Oh, ok.
    Who was your original scammer? I may remember you if I remember that scammer.

Hi elenag,
    Yes we did speak and email each other a few times. ( I had a bit of a to do with nick20045 remember ?

I may have been under a different username which I have forgotten now.

Scammer was Tatiana Novikova.
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1208
    I'm still getting new pics and messages.

I've also found scammers on other dates sites which I have reported, date.com and you might want to look at my post about dateline.
    Both sites have thanked me for the reports and now have been blocked.
    What is your web site address I will see if there details on your site.

Regards
    Robert

Hmm.. right off hand I can't really recall. We corresponded on the forum or by email? And we spoke? No recollection. But I do have lots of people contacting me every day, some of them I remember and some of them I do not, so please do not take it personally.

ELENA GARRETT,
    Sounds interesting. It looks like your job is to investigate. I should probably change my nickname then... coz I am way far from being a detective.. hehehe.
    Unfortunately, I do not find a reason why western men seek a FSUW?? It seems they think that FSUW are more family oriented but I doubt. Women are like trucks... A man has to drive them. If there is no man, they go just straight.
    To answer Sonar question, I haven't been to Russia and I have no intention to go there. I am not looking for a FSUW... I am looking for someone who I can live with, whether FSUW or any woman. I basically do not intend to contact any woman through the internet... I think it is useless. There are multiple ways to contact russians if I want but I really do not think it is a good idea for me. I don't want a russian woman who knows nothing about North America... coz as sonar mentionned, life is completely different and noone can guarantee that these women don't change when they reach the glory (THE NORTH AMERICAN LAND). If we look at russians in North America, they are not what the media talk about.... they don't care about family values.... they are just like the north americans with a red skin and a blond hair... and I do not think they are better looking than the north americans. If we want to talk about beauty, elegance, and cultural background, I would pick an irish lady! What do you think?

When you first came on this board you called yourself Russian Detective. Where did those days go?

Irish is fine. As we say in Russia, "Flag v ruki i baraban na sheyu".

Keep s updated on how it goes with the Irish girls. We will miss ya.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    Women are like trucks... A man has to drive them.
    Hey Detective, do you prefer an automatic or a straight shift?? HaHa, I'm glad at least someone around here has a sense of humor. I'll bet that Miss Elena is an automatic. What do you think??

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Elenag,
    I never introduced myself as a russian detective. It was one of the guys (nick2005 I think) who thought I am a detective. He was too paranoid... I have never been a detective and I do not like this profession at all. I either trust someone or don't....if I think of investigating someone then I will leave her. This kinda behavior should not be existing anymore.
    I thank you for wishing me good luck with the irish ladies. I think I am gonna go for a month to Newfoundland (canadian province) and meet some irish people there :-)
    Sonar,
    I was actually joking when I said women are like trucks! and I am glad this makes you laugh...hahaha...
    As for Elenag, she sounds very polite. Maybe her business requires this kinda interaction in order to have more clients. Overall, I respect her a lot.... but I sometimes wonder what is the reason behind her being here. The whole theme here, russian women and whatever, does not sound like a professional business to me. I donno how many clients she has but I think she's got quite much... People are still looking for russians over the internet and they just don't understand that it's hopeless....
    Anyways, Both Sonar and Elenag... I wish you a good nite since we are here on a daily basis and I think we are friends now.... russian, canadian and american ....perfect combo