Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Does this seem like a scam letter.

She contacted me from elitemate and i replied, I'm 34 she's 22. Too much of an age difference ?. Is She a Scam ?
    Before you say anything about the age difference I had an 18 year girl who wanted to date me in the UK near to where I live, I didn't because of the age difference!. She was a nice girl though! (In a way a wish i could have been friends with her but I did not want to start something that may not work and hurt her. !

This is letter from the russian girl.

My name is Arapa. I live in Russia. In Kaspyisk city. It is about 2100 km from Moscow . My height is 167 cm and me weight is 48kg. My eyes are brown. I have brown hair. I am female and tender inside of my heart. I like a home comfort, warmth and calm in family relation. I was born on 20 of april in 1983. In 2000 I finished the school and entered to the economic faculty. My specialty is the bookkeeper. I learnt English at the university. I work as saleswoman as it is difficult to find the job of my speciality. I sell clothes for the women. I live with my granny now. We don't have a telephone. I write from internet. cafe, as we don't have a telephone at home. My parents live in the country. My father works in the local farm. His the tractor operator. Every summer I come to my parents and help them. I like to work with ground. Coming to my parents I rest from the town. It is very bad that it isn't occured often. Write me more about you. What do you like? What is your job? Do you like nature? Have you got pets? Can you send your pictures?

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

So why do you wonder if it's a scam letter? I don't see any scam attempt in it.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

I can tell ya where is the scam:
    "I don't have a telephone" --> Scam.
    "I like a home comfort, warmth and calm in family relation" --> Scam.
    Russians know what the americans or western europeans lack... they always insist on these issues but a brilliant guy will screw 'em. However, I don't want to say this is a 100% scam but just be careful. In anyways, she is too young for you as you mentioned. I am 28 and I think a 22 year old is so friggen young and immature...well, not all of them of course... in general.
    Have fun with her anyways....nothing to loose.

Well certainly a scam !!

Namely I have received this SAME letter from another woman .....