Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Ham,
    I see that you have a problem about young women marrying older men.
    Are you afraid of losing the competition ?

Getting back to the original story my "sweetheart" is travelling fast during our short friendship. Started from London, was some days ago in New York but now sent me a letter from Africa. I wonder when she will be here...

On many sites they do not accept Russian or West African girls so these scam by changing their origin

quote:Ham,
    I see that you have a problem about young women marrying older men.
    Are you afraid of losing the competition ?
    i'm afraid of nothing.
    those men should be afraid of a trip to the cleaners, as many before them.
    But i'm sure they all look 20-30 years younger, fit as race horses, can breakdance all night etc and women are all christians with the best values...

[u]by the way

There used to be an agency called IFAR.
    behind it there was a MOB couple.
    She labelled herself "christian journalist of higher morals" and promised men to find a 1950's styled woman for them; age gap? no problem, since she was married herself to a much older american man.
    They were charging $35000 upwards; and that was the "matchmaking" part only!
    However, class doesn't come cheap.
    I remember them defending their business models on forums and pushing even this age gap thing.
    A few years later IFAR disappeared.
    The couple had split & now the "journalist with higher morals" emphasizes her "difficulties" and "differences" and blames her ex-husband.
    But of course those 2 were two unfit idiots.
    The man making it to the news because her FSU arm candy half his age got murdered by her lover is another unfit idiot.
    A third man telling his odissey on another forum (now his fiancee is say under 15 years younger and they are getting married ) is an unfit idiot.
    Another man nicknamed "Jawn" was featured by international media: an idiot, too.
    I am an unfit idiot.
    Others have reinvented the wheel...fine.

quote: he was wealthy and famous... yes, i am sure if he didn't make it, no one else will..

darn, it is pointless. why do i bother?

have a good evening, Mr. Ham/ was nice talking to you.
    again: to me it doesn't hold water & borders nonsense. It looks like e-claims about all men making seven figures tax free etc: highly unlikely.
    HOWEVER
    feel free to prove me wrong...too bad many others before you couldn't and all were using the same arguments (unsurprisingly).

quote:Originally posted by elenag I hope my husband to live till 80 or 90, when I will be 40 or 50.
    Wow, that's quite an age difference. Never heard of a 40 year age difference before. I give your husband a lot of credit.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

80-90 years !!!!!!!! Do u wanna change his diapers?

quote:Originally posted by Sonar

quote:Originally posted by elenag I hope my husband to live till 80 or 90, when I will be 40 or 50.
    Wow, that's quite an age difference. Never heard of a 40 year age difference before. I give your husband a lot of credit.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.
    maybe I was wrong with my math above. he is 28 years older
    subtract 80 minus 28, almost 50 right?

quote:Originally posted by Detective

80-90 years !!!!!!!! Do u wanna change his diapers?
    some day we all wil need diapers. btw, long time ago you were walking in diapers and someone had to change them. did you ever make fun of your parents for doing that? i hope not. btw, would you change their diapers if they needed it? it is a question to you.

to answer your question, i do not mind changing diapers if that is what's necessary. right now my husband is healthy as a horse (except for occasional back problems), so it's a long way away, but eventually this time will come for all of us. i wouldn't mind changing diapers for my grandma, or mother, or dad, or child, or husband, or brother, or just a nice person who needs help. i do not put myself above it.

i would do it for my husband and i hope he would do it for me if necessary (though i wouldn't blame him if he didn't. it is not a fun thing by any means, no question about it).

btw, i do not understand this diaper problem. in Russia is it very rare for people under 90 or 100 to have it, unless they are too weak to get up. my grandma in UA is 84 or so, and she doesn't need them. she takes care of the whole household (she lives by herself), she is not weak and crippled at all. my grandma in RU is around 76 oe 78, and she doesn't need them. she has a very active social life and she used to teach people traditional Russian dances and songs. her memory sometimes goes out, but she doesn't need diapers so far. and the old lady that lives across the hall from my parents must be almost 95 -97 now, and she never had any diaper needs. here, in the USA, it seems that alot more people need diapers right after retirement... i wonder why it is so? maybe it is in the oversized drinks that are so popular here in the US? sometimes I look at a size of some of those coffee and coke cups, and i wonder how one bladder can even hold so much liquid. but i am not a doctor. i am just saying that it is my opinion that people in Russia start to need diapers only when they are too weak to get up from bed.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    There used to be an agency called IFAR.
    behind it there was a MOB couple.
    She labelled herself "christian journalist of higher morals" and promised men to find a 1950's styled woman for them; age gap? no problem, since she was married herself to a much older american man.
    They were charging $35000 upwards; and that was the "matchmaking" part only!
    A few years later IFAR disappeared.
    The couple had split & now the "journalist with higher morals" emphasizes her "difficulties" and "differences" and blames her ex-husband.
    But of course those 2 were two unfit idiots.
    The man making it to the news because her FSU arm candy half his age got murdered by her lover is another unfit idiot.
    A third man telling his odissey on another forum (now his fiancee is say under 15 years younger and they are getting married ) is an unfit idiot.
    Another man nicknamed "Jawn" was featured by international media: an idiot, too.
    So, that's your proof? Oh my God, i am even more amuzed now!
    Hey, you want me to tell you twice as many stories of divorces, cheating, murders, splits, spousal abuse, hired murders, etc among the same age couples? I have alot of them. i watch CourtTV, and some stories featured on it are trully horrific. But you probably never heard of them. so I have a few very good stories about some of same age couples that were were VERY famous and VERY rich. or you could just flip through celebrety's scandals magazine...
    i wonder what would my stories prove? that same age couples are unhealthy and just a MOB propaganda.[}] oh my God!!! the WHOLE MARRIAGE IDEA IS MOB PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it now [^]
    ok, ok... i promised to say good buy, but you know, some topics are just too good to resist. so, i am sorry, i will try to keep quite now.

I think that age difference is not a big problem if the couple are mature enough. It is definitely difficult but not uncommon. However, the reason why I don't even think of talking to a younger woman is that because usually they're immature. I am in my late twnties and I don't even think of talking seriously to a woman less than 25.... but this is my personal preferance only....
    I agree with elenag about that but I think it is difficult for her even if she doesn't say it...