Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ah... silly me...

quote:Originally posted by elenag

and i said that you maybe trying this international online dating stuff to early. i think you may not just be ready for it. yo are just too... volnurable in my opinion
    And just WHAT IS THAT surposed to mean !!!. Do you like slagging people off!!

So did Detective's post not mean anything to you, or are you a scammer like nike said. Don't pull this site down with comments like that. It's up to me isn't IT. I Can get hurt in this country too!!

I have now taken offense to your comments !!!. I'm here for advice not to be demeaned. Get me banned if you want BUT don't talk to people like that, and I am unhappy that i said you should have been a site admin here. with that attitude.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

It's hopeless,
    I think that it is a waste of time to try to convince anyone... Elenag, I was not rude at all when I was talking with nick2005... he thought I am a russian detective or whatever... and you know I am not...
    I was talking very badly about the russians in general but now I think the russians are not bad...and thanks for reminding me coz I wanna apologize from you (being russian) and from all the russians in general.

Detective, do you still speak to nick ?

Giles,
    Ok. Then I apologize for saying that.
    Three times I said that I suggested that not to offend you, but to warn you.
    However, if you feel offended, I apologize and take my words back.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    It's hopeless,
    I think that it is a waste of time to try to convince anyone...
    No, i hear what you say. And I agree.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    Elenag, I was not rude at all when I was talking with nick2005... he thought I am a russian detective or whatever... and you know I am not...
    I was talking very badly about the russians in general but now I think the russians are not bad...and thanks for reminding me coz I wanna apologize from you (being russian) and from all the russians in general.
    Well, thank you. Apology accepted.

Ok, All is forgiven :-)

Friends again ?

quote:Originally posted by Giles

Ok, All is forgiven :-)

Friends again ?
    ok.

Found some statistics from my country.
    In a group of couples where both are under 25 yrs there are much more divorces nowadays compared to the group of couples where the woman is over 30 and the man is more than 20 yrs older. In this group the divorce is really seldom met. The marriage rate would be much bigger in the early stages of the marriages under 25 yrs, but the pressure of religion (parents, society, children) prevents it. When these couples get older and their children get adult and parents pass away they will divorce in the age of about 40-45 and look for a new marriage. Very often men find a younger woman and the wife stays with the children.
    I wrote about the reasons already earlier.
    With young people the reason to marry is usually sex, a sudden feeling of "love by first sight", unexpected pregnancy or fear to remain as old maid or bachelor.
    Older people have life experience and knowledge and the marriage is based on that fact.
    In Russia (FSU) there is a big divorce rate because they havn't the pressure of religion there.

lonelyboy, what country are you from (I don't remember)?

ok everyone, I am glad we all found something to agree on, I am gone to taking care of my Xmas chores (cleaning, cooking). marry xmas to all if i do not speak to you until later