Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you think i am that immature ?

I dont take offence to your post, but you comment did hurt.
    Believe it or not I have dated a russian girl, I also am talking to several others who I know are scammers!
    3 have already been banned from 2 dating sites.!

Just seems like you are talking down to me !!
    Maybe Nick was right. !!!

Happy xmas

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

How can Giles not take it as an offense?? I just don't get it! Please explain

Besides that, I think that dating a girl is the easiest thing I have been involved with so far.... it's the easiest thing to do and I do not think international dating girls is that difficult.... but it's useless!

Hi Detective,

Yes Internet dating is very easy and very Dangerous, I would like to meet another russian girl, but out of the 100+ YES 100+ from several sites, elimate, globaladies, russianladies and a few liers on dateline uk and other few sites I am only Unregistered on, I only slightly believe 1, only because they are small messages, BUT I WILL NEVER SEND ANY MONEY. ok maybe 2 another early 1 from globalladies who gave me her address. But I don't think I will meet another internet girl.

Off Topic a bit
    P.S. There is a comedy here in the UK called Little Britain, one of the male characters gets a bride from The internet who turns out to be a man. It's very popular TV here. (Giles from Buffy is actually in it). If you ever get chance watch it. !!! Very Funny. 11 million people watched it last week and Tom baker (Old Dr who does a voice over)

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.