Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default dates sensual women over the net: meets his mother

as posted elsewhere
    http://www.tomorrowyesterday.com/200..._anceneau.html

Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark

I Don't believe it

Why not to believe ?
    Older women often want to meet young playboys ....
    Just like older men dream to find a young girl.

quote:Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.
    http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

so basically it was another couple of liars & weirdos over the net.

Here a man died of a stroke when he booked a brothel & his naked sister welcomed him.

weird but possible!

so, two well-off frenchmen ( he was an Xray technician ) fool around over the net and this sums WWW/LD dating: fake pictures etc etc. that's why i stopped looking. You just can't part the clinically insane from the real people.