Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by ham
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Which reminds me.. what about the " Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones? " I am interested now.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's put it this way.... do you think a man would bother talking to a woman if he is impotent??? What for?!?!
    My friend, don't misunderstand me... I think to get married we should simply neglect our true head coz if you think philosophically, you find that women are just source of trouble whether russians or whatever.... I am not a gay but this is a fact. If you look at the history, most of successful and philosophical men were either single or divorced...
    you see i already answered your questions, but revert to the first lines of this post for clarification. If you either dislike or don't understand my answer, that's something i can't fix.
    [/quote]
    That was Detective's comment, not yours. Are you posting as Ham and as Detective? If you are, then it all makes sense. Otherwise I am confused.

My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?

quote:do you just get so into what you want to say that you do not hear my questions? or do you only answer questions that you want to answer, and prefer to sweep the rest under the rug? Or maybe you are only good with asking questions, but no good at answering them?
    i answered many times, but you kept getting back to the same point.
    Ah. I am sorry. You are right, I must be getting brain fried or something. So, just one more time, help me out would you? What were those answers again? The three easy questions:
    1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    2) Are all women "meat" to you?
    3) Why you enjoy throwing stones at others so much?

Oh, and here is another one... What is MOB relationship, MOB marriage, MOB pursuit, MOB scene, etc. What is it?

well, that is exactly what i was saying.
    Most women in the MOB pursuit do [u]NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first. OK, agreed.
    Did I say that? Where?

Women under 30 have plenty of alive & well local male suitors (but some chase westerners old enough to be their father to relocate ). OK, agreed.
    Agreed.

Of course the % of women who don't specifically care for a foreigner, a passport, bailing out etc are nowhere to be found fooling around over the internet/MOB scene. OK.Agreed.
    Agreed.

That is why i'd like to relocate there. Thanks for restating my points.
    Any time.
    Are you serious about relocating?

Elenag,
    I really laughed when u said I am posting as ham and detective... It is really funny but I am sure it is more than obvious that I am not ham....and by the way, I wish I know half of what ham knows... I don't agree with few things ham say but most of his postings are logic....
    see you lata

Elenag,
    I really laughed when u said I am posting as ham and detective... It is really funny but I am sure it is more than obvious that I am not ham....and by the way, I wish I know half of what ham knows... I don't agree with few things ham say but most of his postings are logic....
    see you lata

Detective,

Do not worry I can't seriously imagine Mr. Ham playing you, but he did copied your comment and then said "See, I aleady answered you", so it made me think why would he say that...

You look up to Ham just like you used to look up to Nick. Only Nick kicked you know what out of you on a regular basis. I find it amusing. You are such an interesting poster to observe.

Anyhow, thanks for clarifying (the fact that you are not Ham I mean). How things are going with your polish lady? I hope all is good.

Detective,

Do not worry I can't seriously imagine Mr. Ham playing you, but he did copied your comment and then said "See, I aleady answered you", so it made me think why would he say that...

You look up to Ham just like you used to look up to Nick. Only Nick kicked you know what out of you on a regular basis. I find it amusing. You are such an interesting poster to observe.

Anyhow, thanks for clarifying (the fact that you are not Ham I mean). How things are going with your polish lady? I hope all is good.

Nick was paranoid and he thought I am a russian scammer or whatever... He is knowledgeable though but he thinks he's smart guy and probably he is but... there is always someone smarter right?
    Have fun...

Nick was paranoid and he thought I am a russian scammer or whatever... He is knowledgeable though but he thinks he's smart guy and probably he is but... there is always someone smarter right?
    Have fun...

quoteid I say that? Where?
    quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    now don't ask again where you said so.

quote:That was Detective's comment, not yours.
    i found those words to be pertinent, even if they were not mine.

quote:1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    they mostly cut their loss and move on.

quote:3) Why you enjoy throwing stones at others so much?
    i love logic behaviour.
    logic doesn't mean "moral" because everyone has different shades of morality, but consistent.

quote:Oh, and here is another one... What is MOB relationship, MOB marriage, MOB pursuit, MOB scene, etc. What is it?
    you run a business about it and don't know?

MOB=Mail Order Bride

quote:My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?
    besides the biblical age gap thing, did the word "meat" hit home with you as well?
    Oh, i'm oh-so-sorry.

quoteid I say that? Where?
    quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    now don't ask again where you said so.

quote:That was Detective's comment, not yours.
    i found those words to be pertinent, even if they were not mine.

quote:1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    they mostly cut their loss and move on.

quote:3) Why you enjoy throwing stones at others so much?
    i love logic behaviour.
    logic doesn't mean "moral" because everyone has different shades of morality, but consistent.

quote:Oh, and here is another one... What is MOB relationship, MOB marriage, MOB pursuit, MOB scene, etc. What is it?
    you run a business about it and don't know?

MOB=Mail Order Bride

quote:My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?
    besides the biblical age gap thing, did the word "meat" hit home with you as well?
    Oh, i'm oh-so-sorry.

quoteo not worry I can't seriously imagine Mr. Ham playing you, but he did copied your comment and then said "See, I aleady answered you", so it made me think why would he say that...
    are your learning skills normal?
    1 you asked a question
    2 i replied with those lines (although not mie)
    3 you asked the question again
    4 i said i had already replied

i don't think the above can be constructed as admitting i am someone else.