Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quoteo not worry I can't seriously imagine Mr. Ham playing you, but he did copied your comment and then said "See, I aleady answered you", so it made me think why would he say that...
    are your learning skills normal?
    1 you asked a question
    2 i replied with those lines (although not mie)
    3 you asked the question again
    4 i said i had already replied

i don't think the above can be constructed as admitting i am someone else.

quote:Originally posted by ham

quoteid I say that? Where?
    quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    now don't ask again where you said so.
    I said that and nothing more. You somehow came to a conclusion that "Most women in the MOB pursuit do NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first."
    How did you get that from my post? When did I ever say that all ladies looking for marry abroad have no interest in the person they are marrying?

You seem to think that if lady is looking for a marriage abroad, she will have no interest in her husband once her goal is achieved. Is that true, do you think so?

i found those words to be pertinent, even if they were not mine.
    So, you agree with Detective on the marriage issue? That there is no sense in staying with one partner for life, but only for as long as he or she excites you?

quote:1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    they mostly cut their loss and move on.
    Interestingly, you gave a clear answer, and I saw it and understood it. Maybe I am not that hopeless after all.

So, just to summarize... when feel offended, the "unconventional lifestyle" people get upset and cry foul, while "conventional lifestyle" people swallow it and move on. Is that right?

i love logic behaviour.
    logic doesn't mean "moral" because everyone has different shades of morality, but consistent.
    well, very good because I like logic too. See, something we both like, isn't that amazing?
    In the name of love to logical thing, let's continue this conversation, shall we? There is only one logic as far as I know, and if we disagree on some subject it means that one of us made logical mistake in the process. I think as true logic lovers we have to find out who and where.

you run a business about it and don't know?

MOB=Mail Order Bride
    No, I did not know, and thank you for clarifying, it was very nice of you.

quote:My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?
    besides the biblical age gap thing, did the word "meat" hit home with you as well?
    Oh, i'm oh-so-sorry.
    Well, again... My question was yes or no question and you didn't seem to recognize it. So, yes or no on the meat question?

quoteid I say that? Where?
    quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    now don't ask again where you said so.
    I said that and nothing more. You somehow came to a conclusion that "Most women in the MOB pursuit do NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first."
    How did you get that from my post? When did I ever say that all ladies looking for marry abroad have no interest in the person they are marrying?

You seem to think that if lady is looking for a marriage abroad, she will have no interest in her husband once her goal is achieved. Is that true, do you think so?

i found those words to be pertinent, even if they were not mine.
    So, you agree with Detective on the marriage issue? That there is no sense in staying with one partner for life, but only for as long as he or she excites you?

quote:1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    they mostly cut their loss and move on.
    Interestingly, you gave a clear answer, and I saw it and understood it. Maybe I am not that hopeless after all.

So, just to summarize... when feel offended, the "unconventional lifestyle" people get upset and cry foul, while "conventional lifestyle" people swallow it and move on. Is that right?

i love logic behaviour.
    logic doesn't mean "moral" because everyone has different shades of morality, but consistent.
    well, very good because I like logic too. See, something we both like, isn't that amazing?
    In the name of love to logical thing, let's continue this conversation, shall we? There is only one logic as far as I know, and if we disagree on some subject it means that one of us made logical mistake in the process. I think as true logic lovers we have to find out who and where.

you run a business about it and don't know?

MOB=Mail Order Bride
    No, I did not know, and thank you for clarifying, it was very nice of you.

quote:My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?
    besides the biblical age gap thing, did the word "meat" hit home with you as well?
    Oh, i'm oh-so-sorry.
    Well, again... My question was yes or no question and you didn't seem to recognize it. So, yes or no on the meat question?

elena,
    It is not even whether she exites me or not!.... it is whether my lifestyle goes along with hers... I have priorities and she also has. If they meet, we're together... if not, mmmmm.... sorry!!! Find someone more interesting than me!
    It is my personal opinion and I think your opinion is better than mine but this doesn't mean anything. At the end, being family oriented is something great and appreciable by the society, whether north american or eastern european...
    I might believe in this later on, who knows?
    Good night dear...

elena,
    It is not even whether she exites me or not!.... it is whether my lifestyle goes along with hers... I have priorities and she also has. If they meet, we're together... if not, mmmmm.... sorry!!! Find someone more interesting than me!
    It is my personal opinion and I think your opinion is better than mine but this doesn't mean anything. At the end, being family oriented is something great and appreciable by the society, whether north american or eastern european...
    Good night dear...

quote:You seem to think that if lady is looking for a marriage abroad, she will have no interest in her husband once her goal is achieved. Is that true, do you think so?
    there are divorces, court & news cases already to back that up (the latest being the old man who married an arm candy, who got later killed by her side lover ).
    Do i say "all"?
    No, because i don't know them all.
    But many (or most) yes.

quote:So, you agree with Detective on the marriage issue? That there is no sense in staying with one partner for life, but only for as long as he or she excites you?
    i never had a say about that: you're making this up. I don't believe that much in other people commitment because of my own experiences.

quote:So, yes or no on the meat question?
    i already answered.
    if you dislike it, too bad.
    I personally don't trust women completely because they have swindled me a few times and enough is enough.

quote:So, just to summarize... when feel offended, the "unconventional lifestyle" people get upset and cry foul, while "conventional lifestyle" people swallow it and move on. Is that right?
    when say a normal person is told at school they know sh!t & are idiots, they can eventually complain, but must move on. When say negroes or boat people are told so, you get havoc wrought because that is "racism" and unfair & ohh-and-aah and that calls for reparation.
    I had a friend who was high school teacher in MTL and had plenty of such cases to tell.

quote:You seem to think that if lady is looking for a marriage abroad, she will have no interest in her husband once her goal is achieved. Is that true, do you think so?
    there are divorces, court & news cases already to back that up (the latest being the old man who married an arm candy, who got later killed by her side lover ).
    Do i say "all"?
    But many (or most) yes.

quote:So, you agree with Detective on the marriage issue? That there is no sense in staying with one partner for life, but only for as long as he or she excites you?
    i never had a say about that: you're making this up. I don't believe that much in other people commitment because of my own experiences.

i already answered.
    I personally don't trust women completely because they have swindled me a few times and enough is enough.

quote:So, just to summarize... when feel offended, the "unconventional lifestyle" people get upset and cry foul, while "conventional lifestyle" people swallow it and move on. Is that right?
    when say a normal person is told at school they know sh!t & are idiots, they can eventually complain, but must move on. When say negroes or boat people are told so, you get havoc wrought because that is "racism" and unfair & ohh-and-aah and that calls for reparation.
    I had a friend who was high school teacher in MTL and had plenty of such cases to tell.

Do i say "all"?
    But many (or most) yes.
    You said "most women in MOB pursuit do not care at all about my wonderful self".
    So, is it "many" or "most"?
    It"s a big difference.

Ok. My condolences. (to your bad experiences I mean)

i already answered.
    No you didn't. You asked me if it hit home too much for me to handle and I can hardly see how it can be an answer to a yes or no qustion.
    So, yes or no?

when say a normal person is told at school they know sh!t & are idiots, they can eventually complain, but must move on.
    They can "eventually complain"? Why can't they complain from the very beginning?

When say negroes or boat people are told so, you get havoc wrought because that is "racism" and unfair & ohh-and-aah and that calls for reparation.
    Who are "boat people"?
    So, me arguing with you that I am not a gold digger and I am not mentally disturbed, and me trying to bring my point of view on age difference across to other people is like blacks or boat people complaining about racism?

Do i say "all"?
    But many (or most) yes.
    You said "most women in MOB pursuit do not care at all about my wonderful self".
    So, is it "many" or "most"?
    It"s a big difference.

Ok. My condolences. (to your bad experiences I mean)

i already answered.
    No you didn't. You asked me if it hit home too much for me to handle and I can hardly see how it can be an answer to a yes or no qustion.
    So, yes or no?

when say a normal person is told at school they know sh!t & are idiots, they can eventually complain, but must move on.
    They can "eventually complain"? Why can't they complain from the very beginning?

When say negroes or boat people are told so, you get havoc wrought because that is "racism" and unfair & ohh-and-aah and that calls for reparation.
    Who are "boat people"?
    So, me arguing with you that I am not a gold digger and I am not mentally disturbed, and me trying to bring my point of view on age difference across to other people is like blacks or boat people complaining about racism?

quote:Originally posted by Detective

elena,
    Yes, it and some other factors are called compatibility I believe?

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    Well, I am glad that you at least admit that being family oriented is a good thing.

Take your time. Our army of family oriented will be waiting patiently for you if you decide to join in.