Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Detective

elena,
    It is not even whether she exites me or not!.... it is whether my lifestyle goes along with hers... I have priorities and she also has. If they meet, we're together... if not, mmmmm.... sorry!!! Find someone more interesting than me!
    Yes, it and some other factors are called compatibility I believe?

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    It is my personal opinion and I think your opinion is better than mine but this doesn't mean anything. At the end, being family oriented is something great and appreciable by the society, whether north american or eastern european...
    I might believe in this later on, who knows?
    Well, I am glad that you at least admit that being family oriented is a good thing.

Take your time. Our army of family oriented will be waiting patiently for you if you decide to join in.

Well, y not?
    My polish GF is family oriented. I might change soon... things are going so well dear...
    Seeya

Well, y not?
    My polish GF is family oriented. I might change soon... things are going so well dear...
    Seeya

Hmmm. I doubt you will change that soon.
    Reading your posts I would say that you have alot of things to sort out in your head.
    When you first started posting, I said that you need professional help. Forgive me for bringing this up again, but I still believe so. Either that or you need a few more years to grow up. I know you probably will not like me saying that, but I hope that you will understand that I say that not to offend you but just to give you my opinion for what it is worth.

Hmmm. I doubt you will change that soon.
    Reading your posts I would say that you have alot of things to sort out in your head.
    When you first started posting, I said that you need professional help. Forgive me for bringing this up again, but I still believe so. Either that or you need a few more years to grow up. I know you probably will not like me saying that, but I hope that you will understand that I say that not to offend you but just to give you my opinion for what it is worth.

[:0oooh, what have we started here...no man likes being told by a woman that "he needs to grow up" or there is "something wrong with his mind"
    I know when my ex-wife said it,it really got me hot under the collar and I spouted fire and brimstone!
    There could be some written backlash here..stay tuned folks!

[:0oooh, what have we started here...no man likes being told by a woman that "he needs to grow up" or there is "something wrong with his mind"
    I know when my ex-wife said it,it really got me hot under the collar and I spouted fire and brimstone!
    There could be some written backlash here..stay tuned folks!

I don't remember I asked your opinion...
    By the way, what is your educational background if I may ask dear?? I don't understand how you give yourself permission to judge people.. and the professional help you r talking about have a lower degree than I do dear... If u know my job (I am sure u can imagine from the salary) then u won't even think of talking to me like that.... Seeya

I don't remember I asked your opinion...
    By the way, what is your educational background if I may ask dear?? I don't understand how you give yourself permission to judge people.. and the professional help you r talking about have a lower degree than I do dear... If u know my job (I am sure u can imagine from the salary) then u won't even think of talking to me like that.... Seeya

quote:
    They can "eventually complain"? Why can't they complain from the very beginning?

because when i used to do so in high school they would tell me to take a hike.

quote:So, is it "many" or "most"?
    It"s a big difference.
    that depends entirely on the intended. In my case i can say "most"; others may just mean "many". However there is no question about the fact one's wonderful self matters least when it comes to MOB things, in a majority of cases.

quote:Ok. My condolences. (to your bad experiences I mean)
    send me an even number of flowers.

quote:Reading your posts I would say that you have alot of things to sort out in your head.
    why would you care?
    there are people into different lifestyles...obviously they have to mutually agree.
    only because someone wants or doesn't want to get married or else, it doesn't mean they're insane.

quote:and the professional help you r talking about have a lower degree than I do dear... If u know my job (I am sure u can imagine from the salary) then u won't even think of talking to me like that.... Seeya
    no, please no...not sixfigures tax free again...