Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by ham

quote:
    They can "eventually complain"? Why can't they complain from the very beginning?
    because when i used to do so in high school they would tell me to take a hike.
    I see. I didn't realize that was the attitude here in the states. In Russia things like that are handled very differently (at least from where I am from which is a central region of Russia - I cannot speak for the entire country).

Ok, let me ask a different question, then.
    Imagine this:
    I guy comes up to you in the school hall and starts saying that you are, for example, a pile of this and that, that you are the biggest looser, or that your brother is an ugly sucker and he will make sure he never comes to the school again, or that your family is a "trailor trash" and you need to go to where you came from (not that any of those things are true, but imagine that this is happening). What is your reaction? Stay in the limits of this scenarion for a second for me, ok?
    So, what do you do? (don't go into any other direction for a second, though I know you will be tempeted).

quote:So, is it "many" or "most"?
    It"s a big difference.
    that depends entirely on the intended. In my case i can say "most"; others may just mean "many". However there is no question about the fact one's wonderful self matters least when it comes to MOB things, in a majority of cases.
    As least that has been your impression from your experience, right?

quote:Ok. My condolences. (to your bad experiences I mean)
    send me an even number of flowers.
    sure, tell me where.
    Do you prefer yellow or black roses?

why would you care?
    there are people into different lifestyles...obviously they have to mutually agree.
    only because someone wants or doesn't want to get married or else, it doesn't mean they're insane.
    wow-wow-wow.... slow down for a second! what?
    i never said he is insane. i said he needs professional help. I hope you realize that not all people who use or could use a councelor are insane?

no, his views on marriage had nothing to do with it. I have said the same thing about him several months ago before any of this marriage conversation ever happened.

Observing Detective's behavior for over some period of time made me come to this opinion (which is my personal opinion I might add. I do not claim that my opinion is true and correct). It is kind of a long story.. here, here are the links to some of our previous conversations, judge for yourself whether or not you agree with me...

http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=414
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=438
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=427
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=463
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=490

PS. What about the meat question? I looked three times I didn;'t see an answer in your post. Please point it out to me if I missed it again.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    However, you should know sweetheart that throwing words here and there might sometimes do harm more than good...
    I did not throw those words around. For a period of several months I have been thinking on that subject and trying to decide whether it would be better to say it or to keep my mouth shut and mind my own business. In the end I aleady said that I decided that eventually it can do more good than harm.

quote:Originally posted by DetectivePersonally, nothing would really affect me coz I know who I am but sometimes your words might hurt someone who lacks self confidence.
    alot of things that happen to us or what others say to us hurt us, regardless of level of confirence. our own job is to look at them, consider them, see if they are good or bad for us and either accept them or reject them. at least that is my opinion.

someone may say I not not good looking. Or for example that I have a bad breath (not that I do, or at least I hope not, but that's an example). It hurts. I nevertheless consider the suggestion. If I find that it is true, I either accept it (for example, i can't change the way I look all that much), or act upon it (go brush my teeth). if someone says that I am a gold digger because I married an older guy from another country, it hirts me too. I nevertheless consider the suggestion. after analizing what I know about my relations with my hubby I say that it is more likely not to be true than it is to be true. therefore I dismiss the suggestion.

now only you know the whole entire truth about yourself. i and everyone else is looking from the outside in. if you say that it is not true and I am wrong, then so be it.

i said that i thought. you say what you think. in the end, only what you think about yourself matters.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    However, you should know sweetheart that throwing words here and there might sometimes do harm more than good...
    I did not throw those words around. For a period of several months I have been thinking on that subject and trying to decide whether it would be better to say it or to keep my mouth shut and mind my own business. In the end I aleady said that I decided that eventually it can do more good than harm.

quote:Originally posted by DetectivePersonally, nothing would really affect me coz I know who I am but sometimes your words might hurt someone who lacks self confidence.
    alot of things that happen to us or what others say to us hurt us, regardless of level of confirence. our own job is to look at them, consider them, see if they are good or bad for us and either accept them or reject them. at least that is my opinion.

someone may say I not not good looking. Or for example that I have a bad breath (not that I do, or at least I hope not, but that's an example). It hurts. I nevertheless consider the suggestion. If I find that it is true, I either accept it (for example, i can't change the way I look all that much), or act upon it (go brush my teeth). if someone says that I am a gold digger because I married an older guy from another country, it hirts me too. I nevertheless consider the suggestion. after analizing what I know about my relations with my hubby I say that it is more likely not to be true than it is to be true. therefore I dismiss the suggestion.

now only you know the whole entire truth about yourself. i and everyone else is looking from the outside in. if you say that it is not true and I am wrong, then so be it.

i said that i thought. you say what you think. in the end, only what you think about yourself matters.

Elenag,
    I have no intention to discuss any issue with you ... I think u do not meet the basic criteria so I am kindly asking u not to say anything about me before taking permission. I just don't understand how people ask u advice.... But then I say to myself what kind of people are they who still believe in MOB??? isn't there more interesting things in life other than criticising others or ordering a bride from russia??? this is really ridiculous and I sometimes feel we are still in the 14th century.... Jeeeeezzzzz

Elenag,
    I have no intention to discuss any issue with you ... I think u do not meet the basic criteria so I am kindly asking u not to say anything about me before taking permission. I just don't understand how people ask u advice.... But then I say to myself what kind of people are they who still believe in MOB??? isn't there more interesting things in life other than criticising others or ordering a bride from russia??? this is really ridiculous and I sometimes feel we are still in the 14th century.... Jeeeeezzzzz

Detective,

You ask me not to discuss anything about you without your permission?

Hmmm.

What does the board think? Should I compy with Mr. Detective's request?

Detective,

You ask me not to discuss anything about you without your permission?

Hmmm.

What does the board think? Should I compy with Mr. Detective's request?

Honestly, it's a waste of time.... I didn't ever think that I will be involved in a ridiculous situation like this ... Anyways, it is my mistake and noone else's... It's always my mistake coz I learned not to blame anybuddy else.

Honestly, it's a waste of time.... I didn't ever think that I will be involved in a ridiculous situation like this ... Anyways, it is my mistake and noone else's... It's always my mistake coz I learned not to blame anybuddy else.

ok...

I guess the gag order is off then?