Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

ok...

I guess the gag order is off then?

Before I go to bed, I hope I didn't hurt you but seriously u shouldn't judge or assume anything..... the professional advice u wanted me to see are trained with me... I train those guys... Anyways, It is very hard for anyone (including me) to believe in what circumstances I am being involved... And this is my last posting here.

Before I go to bed, I hope I didn't hurt you but seriously u shouldn't judge or assume anything..... the professional advice u wanted me to see are trained with me... I train those guys... Anyways, It is very hard for anyone (including me) to believe in what circumstances I am being involved... And this is my last posting here.

I am sorry to hear that. Well, I guess we didn't live through it...

I hope that you nevertheless have a very good night, Detective.

I am sorry to hear that. Well, I guess we didn't live through it...

I hope that you nevertheless have a very good night, Detective.

quote:I guy comes up to you in the school hall and starts saying that you are, for example, a pile of this and that, that you are the biggest looser, or that your brother is an ugly sucker and he will make sure he never comes to the school again, or that your family is a "trailor trash" and you need to go to where you came from (not that any of those things are true, but imagine that this is happening). What is your reaction? Stay in the limits of this scenarion for a second for me, ok?
    ????????

that was not the example i gave. I said that you complain like minority people do, who cannot stand contradiction, reprimand or judgement and cry foul because there is a "racist" or else conspiracy in action, and everybody shall listen with teary eyes while "relating" to their plight.
    your example is irrelevant because if you tell an irish he's a pile of sh!t, he'll most likely react like an african would.
    but again i wasn't talking about brawls or dog fights.

quote:
    As least that has been your impression from your experience, right?

and thousands of reports on antiscam sites.

quote:i never said he is insane. i said he needs professional help. I hope you realize that not all people who use or could use a councelor are insane?
    why would he visit an headshrinker?

quote:I have no intention to discuss any issue with you ... I think u do not meet the basic criteria so I am kindly asking u not to say anything about me before taking permission
    that seems a bit aloof & excessive.
    Her opinion is just an opinion like everybody else's.
    Of course she has double standards because -when it serves her purpose- she tells others to visit an head shrinker (under the neutral definition of "counselling" ); if the same were told to her, she would be puzzled, but that is part of the game.

quote:Anyways, It is very hard for anyone (including me) to believe in what circumstances I am being involved
    and where did this all start from?
    you go out and relate to whomever you please and of course the little details you provided are definitely not enough for any kind of assessment; not to mention that's your sole business.

quote:I guy comes up to you in the school hall and starts saying that you are, for example, a pile of this and that, that you are the biggest looser, or that your brother is an ugly sucker and he will make sure he never comes to the school again, or that your family is a "trailor trash" and you need to go to where you came from (not that any of those things are true, but imagine that this is happening). What is your reaction? Stay in the limits of this scenarion for a second for me, ok?
    ????????

that was not the example i gave. I said that you complain like minority people do, who cannot stand contradiction, reprimand or judgement and cry foul because there is a "racist" or else conspiracy in action, and everybody shall listen with teary eyes while "relating" to their plight.
    your example is irrelevant because if you tell an irish he's a pile of sh!t, he'll most likely react like an african would.
    but again i wasn't talking about brawls or dog fights.

quote:
    As least that has been your impression from your experience, right?

and thousands of reports on antiscam sites.

quote:i never said he is insane. i said he needs professional help. I hope you realize that not all people who use or could use a councelor are insane?
    why would he visit an headshrinker?

quote:I have no intention to discuss any issue with you ... I think u do not meet the basic criteria so I am kindly asking u not to say anything about me before taking permission
    that seems a bit aloof & excessive.
    Her opinion is just an opinion like everybody else's.
    Of course she has double standards because -when it serves her purpose- she tells others to visit an head shrinker (under the neutral definition of "counselling" ); if the same were told to her, she would be puzzled, but that is part of the game.

quote:Anyways, It is very hard for anyone (including me) to believe in what circumstances I am being involved
    and where did this all start from?
    you go out and relate to whomever you please and of course the little details you provided are definitely not enough for any kind of assessment; not to mention that's your sole business.