Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

guys, guys!
    we have a whole thread devoted to the age difference argument. in this thread i asked a question about politeliness, what does it has to do with the age difference discussion? how did we land there again?
    ham, i read your answer [to my question] twice and i am still not sure whether it was a yes or a no. could you clarify it for me? a hint: a good answer would relate to the question i asked, and it also could include a yes, a no, or a it depends.
    after that i guess we can close this topic?
    p.s. hope everyone had a very merry xmas!

quote:ham, i read your answer [to my question] twice and i am still not sure whether it was a yes or a no. could you clarify it for me? a hint: a good answer would relate to the question i asked, and it also could include a yes, a no, or a it depends.
    after that i guess we can close this topic?
    i wasn't responding to you (again)...was i?
    see, that's why i said you have issues to deal with...
    you see shadows after you eveverywhere...relax, you're not the belly button of the whole world.
    The poster "Giles" asked why he keeps getting hits from much younger girls against his wish, and to him i replied.
    Of course he can do whatever he wants.
    If the "age gap" talks rub you the wrong way, well it's your problem...even in the other post it was you stepping in with a different perspective, then posing as oh-so-offended by my comments...

quote:Therefore, please remember: treat others like you would like to be treated yourself.

Anyone disagrees?
    answer:

quote:If that means that i have to buy anyhing & say anything is ok, otherwise i'm rubbing someone the wrong way and that adds bad karma, then the hell with it.
    is it enough?

was is a yes? to my question?
    oh my god, can you say yes or no?

When did you get a clear answer or opinion from Ham ....???

yes or no what?
    that i must nod in agreement to whatever you say otherwise you feel violated or offended?
    hahaha!
    then do and/or think whatever you please.

quote:When did you get a clear answer or opinion from Ham ....???
    my opinions are so (un)clear people feel compelled to band crusades against them...as if i cared.
    Hey...did my words raise a ghost or something...? Well, too bad. I say what i think.
    but as i say, think whatever you want...just don't expect me to buy it...
    I just couldn't keep track of all the chipped shoulders to tell each&every of them what they want to hear...i just couldn't...sorry...
    [)][)]

quote:Originally posted by ham

yes or no what?
    that i must nod in agreement to whatever you say otherwise you feel violated or offended?
    no... actually.... my question is at the top of the page, and it is: "if you insult someone, please expect to be insulted back. The smartest poster will usually stop first, but not always. Therefore, please remember: treat others like you would like to be treated yourself.
    anyone disagrees?"

the words "anyone disagrees" have a question mark after them. That indicated the question.

do you have a problem with understanding the question? if you disagree, you say "yes", and if you agree, you say "no". maybe it is a bit confusing? ok, let me try it this way: "if you insulted someone, you can expect to be insulted back. treat each other how you would like to be treated. do you agree with this statement?" that should be a simple yes or no (or maybe) answer, i hope.

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

When did you get a clear answer or opinion from Ham ....???
    on occasion i had .

quote:Originally posted by ham

well, i see things differently...
    a) insult is something out of context said to raise the heat, like.
    A: i voted for ABC this year and i think Y law is for the best
    B: you f@cking racist a$$hole...

that is something gratuitous, which adds nothing to the discussion, unlike

A: i am agains death penalty...so cruel & ineffective
    B: i favor it because an eye for an eye; it is ineffective mainly because it is seldom applies, and with unjust long delays in between sentence & execution [from a sociology book] so that the public perceives the inmate as a "victim" rather than the vicious criminal he is.

quote:Therefore, please remember: treat others like you would like to be treated yourself.
    political correctness is for people who make a profit out of it, EG criminals, journalists, politicians or lawyers.

If that means that i have to buy anyhing & say anything is ok, otherwise i'm rubbing someone the wrong way and that adds bad karma, then the hell with it.

Ham, get a life.!!
    Racist ?, Ok why Have i had 2 asian girl friends !!
    I am not against gay Marriages. Elton John jokes about being Gay. Maybe you should too. Plus It's not racist it's called sexistism!!
    I had friends in the past who are gay, male and female so keep your comments to your self. !!!
    Plus Don't swear at me !!
    Why do some people get so worked up on here. ??
    If that's what someone want's then it's there choice. Don't Flame people for having Opinions . !!
    I'll be friends with anyone but not people like you who are so small minded like you. !!
    If I am bothered about age difference then that is my choice, again don't flame people for having an Opinion.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Plus I think this post should be closed it could get very bad, this site does not need posts likes this !!.

Aren't we trying to be helping each other ??

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Sometimes everyone should be more serious in answers.
    Still some people are seriously looking for the mates despite of so many negative opinions about the chances....