Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:Ham, get a life.!!
    Racist ?, Ok why Have i had 2 asian girl friends !!
    I am not against gay Marriages. Elton John jokes about being Gay. Maybe you should too. Plus It's not racist it's called sexistism!!
    I had friends in the past who are gay, male and female so keep your comments to your self. !!!
    Plus Don't swear at me !!
    Why do some people get so worked up on here. ??
    If that's what someone want's then it's there choice. Don't Flame people for having Opinions . !!
    I'll be friends with anyone but not people like you who are so small minded like you. !!
    If I am bothered about age difference then that is my choice, again don't flame people for having an Opinion.
    and who ever raised all those concerns you get so hot about?
    1 i never said you were a racist because
    I i don't care
    II i wasn't discussing that
    III who ever raised the "gay" item...?
    I gave 2 generic example of what for me is a constructive/non constructive debate.
    quote:a) insult is something out of context said to raise the heat, like.
    A: i voted for ABC this year and i think Y law is for the best
    B: you f@cking racist a$$hole...
    now are you referring to voting ABC or law Y, or just skipper through my post to find buzz words to get excited about?

quote:"if you insulted someone, you can expect to be insulted back. treat each other how you would like to be treated. do you agree with this statement?" that should be a simple yes or no (or maybe) answer, i hope.
    i do not care at all if anyone is bothered by what i say so that they feel "insulted" (not given a different opinion) and feel the urge to "insult back" rather than discuss, before they call their analyst with shaky hands about this bad boy on the other side of a pc screen. I don't care.
    Now stop playing silly mind games and look at yourself.

quote:Still some people are seriously looking for the mates despite of so many negative opinions about the chances....
    there are so many forums on agency payrolls that will tell you just anything you want to hear. Of course nobody bothers with "insuccess stories" but to each its own.

quote:If I am bothered about age difference then that is my choice, again don't flame people for having an Opinion.
    i wasn't talking about that at all...but if you really want to be offended, then who am i to stop you?

quote:I'll be friends with anyone but not people like you who are so small minded like you. !!
    I) you are lines on a pc screen. I have nothing against you, but if you want to join the crusade against me & feel better, then make yourself comfortable. in 5 minutes i log off & go to work.

quoten occasion i had
    translation of this bandwagon appeal=

that damn idiot raised ghosts in my mind with his rebuttal of my very unconventional opinions. Well, now i say let him pay for it. I'll be after him until he leaves or something. My theraphist says it's the best step & i'll feel better afterwards.

HAHAHAHA!

quote:Originally posted by Giles

Plus I think this post should be closed it could get very bad, this site does not need posts likes this !!.

Aren't we trying to be helping each other ??

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.
    HaHa!!!! Helping each other do what???? As Ham says, its nothing more than lines on a pc screen.
    If someone asks specific information about a suspected scammer, and recieves an accurate reply, then yes, that could be considered helping.
    Opinions, advice, ideas, agreements and disagreements are totally subjective and should be taken that way. To think any other way is foolish.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Thumbs up to Sonar and Ham.... "DETECTIVE"

Ham,
    As close as i can figure it out, you do not care whom you offend, however after you offend them, you get those unfair "crusades" against you, but you don't care, you don't care about other people and their pathetic opinions (in general but especially about you), because in your mind you know that you are always right...
    correct me where if am wrong...
    you are the one who gets hot and bothered. otherwise you wouldn't answer to every negative comment about you. you would just let it go (at least from time to time). but you answer, and to me it looks that you are bothered by it. very bothered.
    bothered. you. so, what are you going to call me this time? i can't wait to find out.
    we all are bothered, and you are no exception. you are just the same admit it.
    ok, i am going to close my laptop screen, i am afraid all the spit from ham's foaming mouth is going to get on my keyboard
    i will come back when it is safe.

ok, let's sum up all the answers.
    lonelyboy and giles - care for others, and agree with my suggestion to be polite to each other.
    detective - agrees on the paper but supports the ones who disagrees tp be polite (let's call him undecided)
    ham - do not care to be polite to others, and do not care for others in generals
    sonar - didn't say anything about being polite to others, but support the idea of not caring about others.
    me - well, my opinion is stated at the beginning of the post. about caring others - i do care. especially if they care back.
    anyone else forgot to turn in their votes?
    if no, i think we can close this thread any time you guys want to.

quote:you wouldn't answer to every negative comment about you. you would just let it go (at least from time to time). but you answer, and to me it looks that you are bothered by it. very bothered.
    HAHAHA!
    you go ghost busting here.
    I don't care.
    You jumped in the other thread defending your peculiar views as "true" versus mine as "impolite" or whatever.
    Bothered?
    By whom?
    hell, i got the very same reaction when i said:
    * that men often lie about themselves over the WWW & there aren't that many sixfigures neurosurgeons according to US census.
    * that i don't think the FSU is a viable option for non-whites crazed about white a$$.
    * that agencies often lie, if that serves their interests; and often sell hot air.
    * The Elena P* franchise tried charachter assassination when i busted one misleading/false "success story" on their pages.
    Etc etc.
    I told they even called me a pedophile; they said i "hated all americans" (?); that i was some KKK zealot; that i was some undercover agent from a competing agency; that i was not 2, but 3 or 4 different aliases; blabla.
    Well, i got used to it and i understand that's the only way toothless dogs can react when you pat their chipped shoulder.
    When the sun sets, i'm not the one posting false/misleading testimonials; i'm not the one signing scammers up because their profile sells; i'm not into grandmothers, and not into grandchildren; i'm the only one whose nickname is the same wherever i go (of course there may be other people using it as well); etc: for me that is enough.

Now let me help you...look awesome...serve me again that "xam" in russian means "rude person"...then we're done.

quote:you do not care whom you offend, however after you offend them
    If you find that too many people are stepping on your feet, perhaps it's not entirely their fault; your feet are just way too big.

I'll repeat again, then i'm done.
    quote:a) insult is something out of context said to raise the heat, like.

that is something gratuitous, which adds nothing to the discussion, unlike

A: i am against death penalty...so cruel & ineffective
    B: i favor it because an eye for an eye; it is ineffective mainly because it is seldom applied, and with unjust long delays in between sentence & execution [from a sociology book] so that the public perceives the inmate as a "victim" rather than the vicious criminal he is.

Guys,
    I just don't get it. What is the idea behind classifying people as polite or impolite. We are not here to judge each other. Your imagination is way beyond what is needed for this discussion. I am not talking specifically about anyone.... I also don't get it why elenag is focusing on ham .. He says, in elenag's opinion, that he doesn't care about anyone... and I think she misunderstood him coz he is not posting here to make friends... he is here for discussing specific issues and for specific purposes... and in my opinion he is very knowledgeable.. and I do not see his comments as rude as they describe. I am not his advocate but I usually do not focus on politeness issue a lot. I have my reasons of being an active poster here and Ham's opinion is completely logic to me.... I do not care about someone being polite or not.....
    Elenag, I remember you said once that the smartest should stop first... may I ask you why are you continuing this useless discussion about who is polite and who is not?

quote:Originally posted by ham
    you go ghost busting here.
    I don't care.
    You jumped in the other thread defending your peculiar views as "true" versus mine as "impolite" or whatever.
    no, your views are your views. the way you express them is impolite and direspectful. do not confuse your views and your attitudes. they are not the same.

Bothered?
    By whom?
    hell, i got the very same reaction when i said:
    * that men often lie about themselves over the WWW & there aren't that many sixfigures neurosurgeons according to US census.
    * that i don't think the FSU is a viable option for non-whites crazed about white a$$.
    * that agencies often lie, if that serves their interests; and often sell hot air.
    * The Elena P* franchise tried charachter assassination when i busted one misleading/false "success story" on their pages.
    Etc etc.
    I told they even called me a pedophile; they said i "hated all americans" (?); that i was some KKK zealot; that i was some undercover agent from a competing agency; that i was not 2, but 3 or 4 different aliases; blabla.
    Well, i got used to it and i understand that's the only way toothless dogs can react when you pat their chipped shoulder.
    When the sun sets, i'm not the one posting false/misleading testimonials; i'm not the one signing scammers up because their profile sells; i'm not into grandmothers, and not into grandchildren; i'm the only one whose nickname is the same wherever i go (of course there may be other people using it as well); etc: for me that is enough.
    i have heard this at least 4 times by now. i don't understand. what all of that has to do with this discussion? i have no idea where those discussions happened, with whom, what arguments each side had... i never called you a pedofile, or american hater, or whatever. so could you please stop wasting my time proving to me that those things were not true? or that you were right in those arguments? or, do you think if you were right then, you are right about all other issued in the world? i don't understand your reasoning for bringing those things over and over and over.. i have won a few arguments of my own in the past... should i start bringing all of them up, too, because it proves my point here?

If you find that too many people are stepping on your feet, perhaps it's not entirely their fault; your feet are just way too big.
    who is stepping on my feet? you and detective? that's not too many people to me. in fact, i met only a very few people in my life were so adament about disaproving of my choice in marriage. so, don't use this argument, it just doesn't hold true. i know hundreds of people, and a total of maybe 6 or 9 of them we got in fights with about the age difference marriages. the rest are just fine with my choice of a partner. and you are not stepping on my feet. feel free to express your opinion about my vews, just try to do it respectfully.

I'll repeat again, then i'm done.
    a) insult is something out of context said to raise the heat, like.

that is something gratuitous, which adds nothing to the discussion, unlike

A: i am against death penalty...so cruel & ineffective
    B: i favor it because an eye for an eye; it is ineffective mainly
    yes, but that's not what i was talking about. i see your arguments about the age difference and i respect you having an opinion that is not the same as mine. what i do not care about is the way to try to blacken everything i say, the way you talk to me, and the way you behave (snobish, nose high in the air, talking very negatively and disrespectful to everyone who has an opinion that you do not approve). look at your posts. the second anyone disagrees with you you start flaming them hard. why?

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Guys,
    I just don't get it. What is the idea behind classifying people as polite or impolite. We are not here to judge each other.
    That's very good, detective. So why don't you share this view with Mr. Ham? Talking about judging others.... i think among us all he is the master of the judgement art.

I also don't get it why elenag is focusing on ham ..
    because he behaves like Nick. very agressive and disrespectful. Nick was knowledgeble, too. in fact, Nick was a lot more knowledgeble than Ham. and i still did not think that it gave him a right to be rude to others. i argued with Nick about it, too, remember?

He says, in elenag's opinion, that he doesn't care about anyone... and I think she misunderstood him coz he is not posting here to make friends... he is here for discussing specific issues and for specific purposes... and in my opinion he is very knowledgeable.. and I do not see his comments as rude as they describe.
    i do. i think his comments about my choices and my believes are very offensive. (i bet now we will hear the old "smoker and drinker" argument... which can't even count as a valid argument since Mr. Ham doesn't have a statistic to show that age difference marriages increases the failure rate, just like smoking increases chances of cancer. but this is not the thread to go back to that discussion. we have another thread open just for that, so let's keep this thread as clean of other issues as possible, please!)

I am not his advocate but I usually do not focus on politeness issue a lot. I have my reasons of being an active poster here and Ham's opinion is completely logic to me.... I do not care about someone being polite or not.....
    I do. i think all people should be free to express their opinions, as far as it is done in a respectful and non-combative manner.

Elenag, I remember you said once that the smartest should stop first... may I ask you why are you continuing this useless discussion about who is polite and who is not?
    is this an implication that i am smarter than ham? if so, thank you detective. that is very flattering.
    well, the issue of politeness is dear to my heart. i think i will keep trying to resolve it, if it is ok with you.

Often I see that the discussion goes astray from the original topic.
    Why does it happen so ? And how does it help us to solve the problem of scamming. Sometimes difficult to understand...
    Sorry for my opinions.