Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:when, in your opinion, a married couple could graduate from the "freshly married" to "married" status? could you break it down for me? i am new to this culture, i am trying to learn as i go.
    well, i read any kind of studies and opinions. my take is 10-12 years are a line after which novelty, good will & "best self" games no longer play a significant role.

quote:the only soldiers i can get Rambo quotes from are those in service
    if a soldier (who is risking his life) gives me a line of rubbish (because he can't see further and/or is told so and/or endorses that opinion ) i have to respect his view because he means it. Chickens & politicians are another affair.

quote:by the way, the negro reference is getting old, too
    too bad you apply the same "ideologie du ressentiment" as they do, so it's old as you want but it works...crying foul, denouncing disrespect, blahblah.

quote:i am not going to judge what he is now a singe fact from his past
    idiotic statement.
    there were countless americans who volunteered to die in Vietnam...at least they weren't chickens.

quote:how about you, ham? have you ever done something in your past that now, looking back at it, you think you would do it differently?
    well, his father just bought his son's life back with the national guard slot ( he wasn't the only "big name" doing so )...that's reasonable by a human standpoint, but now this same chicken expects others to walk the walk, while he can only talk.

quote: personally think Bush is not a coward at all.
    hmmm
    from a white house bunker i can show Putin my middle finger & tell him to suck mine. I can also draw charts & win the terrorism war on paper...from a bunker. If i had to step on the carpet with Putin (#3 at russian sambo contest ), then he'd probably rip my finger off & stick it into my a$$. When planes where crashing, he "flew over there" with a bunch of cloned AF1 jets...triple chicken because the white house as a bunker to resist atomic attacks. Hitler never left Berlin and Hirohito never left Tokyo.
    So i guess you have a different idea of bravery & manhood...sure, he does know how to "play safe".

quote:Before you were saying that only two types of women choose older partners: the mishioneries and the mentally disturbed.
    i still think there must be something behind such a choice as 30 years age gap, irrespective of marriage chances etc.
    Come on, if a 60yo man expressly seeks teeners, he's usually labelled a pervert or at least a person with issues.

quote:and that my arguments were the same as the arguments that heave smokers and drinkers use.
    of course. When i point out huge age gaps mean an increased chance of failure beyond the 40-50% we have for everyday's people, you say no and you say prove it and you say this isn't enough to prove it, etc.
    Smokers & drinkers' pressure groups do the same when confronted with potential risks (because not every drinker/smoker dies of illness associated with his habit ).
    But as i said: it's your problem.

quote:And when i say, "Fine, i am willing to do that" you announce that you are not even interested in the results of the "time test" you yourself proposed. Why?
    ?????????????????????
    i doubt i could be around in 20 years.
    This forum will probably disappear much earlier as well.
    So there is my email in my profile i have since 1997...you can store it but i cannot guarantee it will still be working 20 or 10 or 5 years from now: can YOU?
    So it's not lack of interest but rather lack of certainty.

quote:ah... i almost started to think you have a thing about big feet.
    i hope you're joking.
    "chipped shoulder" is another idiom and has nothing to do with how clean your clothes are.

quote:why? because someone have to. do you think that i think it that will ever pay off? i wish!!!!
    well, your name circulates a lot.
    if your business is or not "profitable enough" or "worth keeping open" is another story.
    I think the whole MOB fad is declining due to increased awareness, bad press, insuccess cases starting to make it to the courts or news, etc.
    Ten years ago everyone (me included to a degree) could reasonably think FSUWs were better than sliced bread and one could have a princess, meek supermodel with 1950's styled values even if my looks are poor and i'm not some sixfigures neurosurgeon super-stud.
    These days only a fool would believe that.
    Sure, you get individual sirens in the night claiming they married a supermodel & they are middle school janitors; or that they married some woman half their age; or this, or that.
    Not as many as to render it significant and such cases are offset daily by news of harsh divorces, scam stories & all sort of counter-evidence.

Elenag,I can't believe this is a topic you can up with- about being polite. What a JOKE, you are such a phony.
    On my first post "whats the attraction" oct. 5,2005 you were the first reply calling me, "poor mike" + "angry" your 2nd reply was wise ass remarks, your 3rd reply you said i was thinking with my cock.
    I not suprized to see that your still trying to be the Queen Bee on this forum, the miss know it all, judge + jury.
    As i said in my post "I never went looking for a russian woman they found me on a dating site". would you call yourself a good example of what a typical russian woman is like? or did you change when you came to the U.S.
    Did you ever scam a man before you met your husband ? Have you ever participated in a scam with anyone or watched one happen. Be honest,
    Dont stick your head in a hole like a ostrich. Oh,buy the way, I am not angry. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
    Mike

Ham,
    Is a 30 year old a teener ??
    I have many times told my opinion about the age gaps.
    The age is not the most important factor in relationships. There are others that mean much more.
    And let's say after about 28-30 the women and men change rather fast. Become more mature. Normally women earlier.
    Same concerns the "freshly married". The time is not the most important to evaluate this expression, more important are other things in marriage like children, sexlife and Love for example. Some couples seem freshly married even after 50 years of marriage !

Elena, I respect your work with the black list. I am very actively looking for a woman in net. I have all the time correspondence with 10-15 women simultaneously. Most of them disappear rather fast. Some of them write for 3-6 months and I meet about 4-5 women every year.
    I could inform to black list at least 10 women every week. Even this would be a hard work. But for people who make a report to you, I think it is very important to them. To become scammed and lose money is very frustrating.

Maybe I could tell my story in this connection. Once I was scammed very badly. I met the woman twice. The woman told and wrote me that she and her parents are very happy that I love want to marry her !
    I did not give her much money. Only for our meetings and for some presents. Totally about 1000 Euros. But I had also my own costs for our meetings probably about 1000 Euros too. She confessed her love to me for many times. In letters and meetings. Then she suddenly disappeared after the meeting! Changed her telephone numbers and did not answer to emails. But finally the most strange thing in this case was that when I reported her, my report was not published though I asked it for many times !!! On the contrary the smaller and usual scams when I twice sent a smaller amount of money for the meeting were published. Very strange ! I was even more frustrated about this unpublished report than about the scam itself !
    Comments ?

In Internet relations I believe less in succesfull relationships between younger people. A Russian (FSU) woman less than about 28 years old will probably be a problem. Young women find their mates in Russia. I think almost all of those profiles about women under 28(?) are very questionable (scammers)or only baits from agencies.
    On the contrary for older people this can be a better chance. Many lonely older people can have difficulties to find mates locally. Also there are a lot of younger women who really want to find or accept an older man. We have different "tastes" and expectations in these matters.
    Yes, we should be polite also here though we are faceless. In this way it would be much more pleasant to solve the problems for which we are here.
    However many people are very serious.
    GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !

For Elena G... click on the link for "Begin" on the right, and see if you recognize any of the types here...
    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

quote:Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants.

To Babe:

Wow, I only looked through their roster, and I am already giggling!!! Great stuff! Unfortunately, I am too busy with all kinds of chores (all the pre-holiday craziness!) right now, so I can?t stay online and read, which is a real shame, I think I will love that web site!

To All:

Guys,

I will not be able to participate in the discussion until after the holiday, I apologize! Just hold those thought for me, and I will be back to answer everyone.

Happy New Years to you and yours! Have fun tomorrow! S Novym Godom! S Novym Schastiem!!! (that?s Russian for Happy New Years).

Cheers! See you in 2006.

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Elenag,I can't believe this is a topic you can up with- about being polite. What a JOKE, you are such a phony.
    On my first post "whats the attraction" oct. 5,2005 you were the first reply calling me, "poor mike" + "angry" your 2nd reply was wise ass remarks, your 3rd reply you said i was thinking with my cock.
    I not suprized to see that your still trying to be the Queen Bee on this forum, the miss know it all, judge + jury.
    As i said in my post "I never went looking for a russian woman they found me on a dating site". would you call yourself a good example of what a typical russian woman is like? or did you change when you came to the U.S.
    Did you ever scam a man before you met your husband ? Have you ever participated in a scam with anyone or watched one happen. Be honest,
    Dont stick your head in a hole like a ostrich. Oh,buy the way, I am not angry. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
    Mike
    scam magnet, Very unlikely that you will get any kind of response from anyone on this board. Just a small number of people here following each other around like robots, arguing about things like dirty diapers. With the exception of a couple of guys (me included) they all seem to be owned by eg.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar, You are probably right, its kinda like a highschool click.
    And how could a woman who was writing to 100 men at once, not say, she wasnt scamming any of them. Kinda makes me wonder, if this scam detective cover is some way of trying to help men for damage done in her past activities in Russia, penence??, guilt??
    we may never know, but it sure does raise some flags[?]

quote:With the exception of a couple of guys (me included) they all seem to be owned by eg.
    it depends what you mean by "owned".
    In my vocabulary that means exposing someone as a fool and/or ridiculing some far fetched assumption.
    Sofar i just see her desperately trying to argue her point back.
    Under the perspective of her own lines i quoted elsewhere, that can be fine...for now.
    I just doubt that is what most men would like.
    She is honest at least, but again let's post some stolen model pics on a free dating site, fish for oldies, then tell them her lines...
    would they still be writing?
    Then she's not 51 yet...24-26 from what i can gather...i've changed a lot since i was 24.
    Probably in a few years she'll grow tired of "keeping her word" & working on some arranged deal...of course let's make room so that hubby can foot some extra bills.
    She'll probably start going to school, meeting new people closer to her age: how can he avoid that? Distance education? I proposed that a few times & FSUWs scorned it like the plague.
    Hell, it happened to the couple behind IFAR, and many others.
    Soon she'll realize the deal she has worked out is too tight to cater to her further personal growth (sooner or later depending on resources available ).
    Scruples?
    A few water cooler/haidresser chat sessions with some local women who are divorced or in an affair will give her ammunition to soothen her guilt for ages, if she so chooses.

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Sonar, You are probably right, its kinda like a highschool click.
    scam magnet'
    I very clearly remember her attack on you a few months ago. I found her to be making an ass out of herself and if you remember correctly, I was the only one who came to your defense. I find it to be totally ignorant for someone to tell someone else that they "need mental help" simply because they disagree.
    The really funny thing about that incident ( maybe you already know this) is that the guy that you were quoting from another site (your copy and paste) was actually me.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.