Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Hi Elenag, tochey
    Would you leave your husband if he were to go broke,I think anythings possible, Sometimes people get tired of struggeling.There are so many variables.I've always said, Be careful who you say hi to, it can change your whole life.
    Amen.

Let me give you an example, that happened with me. Im 44 now, but when i was 40 I was quite the party animal, I had a great business,
    a beautiful fiance lots of friends and thats how it was since I was 21,except the fiance part, many woman thruout the years.
    I took a look at my life and wanted more,Some say I grew up?
    See. and people are still wondering why I think under 35 is still a bit too early for the guys.

My suggestion is for you to have someone,maybe your husband or friend
    read what I wrote and explain it so you understand.
    Be sure to hold one of your hands over one of your ears while this is being done,
    [B)] I am not a natural blond, you know.

Elenag,
    You said that Guys < 35 years are not mature or whatever...
    Let me tell you that I would easily know, just from this simple phrase, that u are not north american (and I know u r russian from before but this has nothing to do with this discussion). Where I was born and lived for 26 years think also like russians and eastern europeans. I think that family values in russia and some other europeans countries are really better than some part of the west although this might not be 100%. For example, in northern parts of canada, you will see that family values are more important than personal values even. I think that the tax the west is paying for being industrialised is by a weak family and that's why, in my opinion, some westerners are looking east. The only problem is that by looking east, westerners are trapped by scammers....and the simple conclusion is that the east is as worse as the west.
    In North America, the children are raised differently as compared to eastern europe and russia....or other third world countries. Children here are given more priviledges and they take harder decisions compared to eastern europeans... and hence they develope more independance. The price of independancy is also manifested at home. If I am able to take decisions, able to support myself, able to do whatever I want.... why would I share it with someone.... The idea of marriage in North America is different than russians and eastern europeans.... In North America, couples live together but remain independant... the couple usually work, pay there own bills independantly.... they sometimes even do not simple things like dishes, cars or cell phones..... whereas some other places and other societies, the couple behave as one. For example, where I was raised, the couple would go together in all occasions... they share everything.... the link between the two is stronger than north american couples... this is usually I am saying....
    The western men want to be in industrialised countries at work and in eastern european countries when they're at home.... this is not possible. We should choose whether we want to be in New york and behave as new yorkers or be in russia and pay the price of staying in a poor country... There is nothing without a price.

Elenag,
    You said that Guys < 35 years are not mature or whatever...
    Let me tell you that I would easily know, just from this simple phrase, that u are not north american (and I know u r russian from before but this has nothing to do with this discussion). Where I was born and lived for 26 years think also like russians and eastern europeans. I think that family values in russia and some other europeans countries are really better than some part of the west although this might not be 100%. For example, in northern parts of canada, you will see that family values are more important than personal values even. I think that the tax the west is paying for being industrialised is by a weak family and that's why, in my opinion, some westerners are looking east. The only problem is that by looking east, westerners are trapped by scammers....and the simple conclusion is that the east is as worse as the west.
    In North America, the children are raised differently as compared to eastern europe and russia....or other third world countries. Children here are given more priviledges and they take harder decisions compared to eastern europeans... and hence they develope more independance. The price of independancy is also manifested at home. If I am able to take decisions, able to support myself, able to do whatever I want.... why would I share it with someone.... The idea of marriage in North America is different than russians and eastern europeans.... In North America, couples live together but remain independant... the couple usually work, pay there own bills independantly.... they sometimes even do not simple things like dishes, cars or cell phones..... whereas some other places and other societies, the couple behave as one. For example, where I was raised, the couple would go together in all occasions... they share everything.... the link between the two is stronger than north american couples... this is usually I am saying....
    The western men want to be in industrialised countries at work and in eastern european countries when they're at home.... this is not possible. We should choose whether we want to be in New york and behave as new yorkers or be in russia and pay the price of staying in a poor country... There is nothing without a price.

quote:The western men want to be in industrialised countries at work and in eastern european countries when they're at home.... this is not possible. We should choose whether we want to be in New york and behave as new yorkers or be in russia and pay the price of staying in a poor country... There is nothing without a price
    the whole thing was a big brother orchestrated move (men needed for war, hence women at work etc ) but the only thing we're left with is poor morals & typical couples living on a "bill sharing" basis, because despite the fourth cellphone & the 54 car instalments to go, it is difficult to support oneself on a typical, average labour or front desk clerical kind of job (here a labourer where say they work or assemble things typically earns around 900E, while a front desk bank clerk around 1000-1100 ), so they basically seek a "roommate".

In the earlier decades we would be told the price was high but we were da sheet and look at poorer countries where they do have family values left but eat dogs for supper.
    These days, with the exception of Africa where i think people are just good at what they're currently doing: jumping on cardboard boats, tribal warfare & begging for cheap AIDS medicines under the pretense of racism, many other countries (from China to Pakistan to Malaysia) are literally ripping our a$$ in shreds with superior product at 1/10 the cost.
    That shows flushing our societal values down the drain accomplished nothing, if Pakistan can outperform us so easily.
    Sure, we have "women's studies chairs" and gay marriages, while our factories sell out or close down because China produces Versace-like clothing items as good as ours; or computers; or whatever.

In the late 80's here we'd laugh our a$$ off at Albania & their domino economic disaster triggered by dodgy financial institutions...god, these third world muslims are really idiots.
    Lately it happened to Argentina and these days here we have repeated domino style scandals involving major banks & financial institutions...nothing but fraud, embezzelment & looting.
    Third world muslims aren't alone in their idiocy.

quote:The western men want to be in industrialised countries at work and in eastern european countries when they're at home.... this is not possible. We should choose whether we want to be in New york and behave as new yorkers or be in russia and pay the price of staying in a poor country... There is nothing without a price
    the whole thing was a big brother orchestrated move (men needed for war, hence women at work etc ) but the only thing we're left with is poor morals & typical couples living on a "bill sharing" basis, because despite the fourth cellphone & the 54 car instalments to go, it is difficult to support oneself on a typical, average labour or front desk clerical kind of job (here a labourer where say they work or assemble things typically earns around 900E, while a front desk bank clerk around 1000-1100 ), so they basically seek a "roommate".

In the earlier decades we would be told the price was high but we were da sheet and look at poorer countries where they do have family values left but eat dogs for supper.
    These days, with the exception of Africa where i think people are just good at what they're currently doing: jumping on cardboard boats, tribal warfare & begging for cheap AIDS medicines under the pretense of racism, many other countries (from China to Pakistan to Malaysia) are literally ripping our a$$ in shreds with superior product at 1/10 the cost.
    That shows flushing our societal values down the drain accomplished nothing, if Pakistan can outperform us so easily.
    Sure, we have "women's studies chairs" and gay marriages, while our factories sell out or close down because China produces Versace-like clothing items as good as ours; or computers; or whatever.

In the late 80's here we'd laugh our a$$ off at Albania & their domino economic disaster triggered by dodgy financial institutions...god, these third world muslims are really idiots.
    Lately it happened to Argentina and these days here we have repeated domino style scandals involving major banks & financial institutions...nothing but fraud, embezzelment & looting.
    Third world muslims aren't alone in their idiocy.

hi everyone,

Detective,
    I did not really understand your post. third world Muslim and product manufacturing in Pakistan? what does it has to do with the things I was talking about?

Ham,
    I read your post and I am frustrated that you skipped my questions again. Our conversation is becoming pointless.

look at the last few posts between us. I asked what do "conventional lifestyle" people do when they feel offended, and you gave me Anne Frank and Zlava Povick story, and asked me to stop playing Jacques Derrida. I am still not sure that to make out of it.

I asked you whether you consider all ladies "meat", and you managed to ignore the question twice.

I asked what was the reason for you to constantly throw stones at others, and I can't get a straight answer from you (except for passionate anti-Bush speeches)...

there were many other questions along the way that you all seem to completely ignore.

do you just get so into what you want to say that you do not hear my questions? or do you only answer questions that you want to answer, and prefer to sweep the rest under the rug? Or maybe you are only good with asking questions, but no good at answering them?

i am getting bored with this conversation.

Oh yeah, here is the answer to your latest post:

quote:
    you said old(er) people make "better husbands". I read enough along these lines while browsing agencies websites. Well, the vast majority are divorced (1 or more times... ), thus i don't really see how "better" husbands they can actually be, compared to the first coming idiot you meet on the streets.
    see my previous comment about "some of them have been through the marriage experience once or twice and hopefully their dummest marriage (and parenting) mistakes have already been made".

quote:Sure, there is the conspiracy theory about western women, lefty courts etc...ok, we know that & that is true to a great extent.
    I don't know of any of those conspiracy theories. And I don't think American women are all that bad. The ones I met were nice and fun.

quote:I can attest when i mentioned i'd like to relocate to the FSU, that i'm learning russian and that i send no money to people i have never met and that i'm not into supporting extended families ( all reasonable attitudes i think ), 4/5+ FSUWs disappeared quickly.
    Now, what about my wonderful self?
    1. I don't think your wonderful self would survive in Russia for long, so your ladies are probably also skeptical about it.
    2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia. But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.

Other questions?

hi everyone,

Detective,
    I did not really understand your post. third world Muslim and product manufacturing in Pakistan? what does it has to do with the things I was talking about?

Ham,
    I read your post and I am frustrated that you skipped my questions again. Our conversation is becoming pointless.

look at the last few posts between us. I asked what do "conventional lifestyle" people do when they feel offended, and you gave me Anne Frank and Zlava Povick story, and asked me to stop playing Jacques Derrida. I am still not sure that to make out of it.

I asked you whether you consider all ladies "meat", and you managed to ignore the question twice.

I asked what was the reason for you to constantly throw stones at others, and I can't get a straight answer from you (except for passionate anti-Bush speeches)...

there were many other questions along the way that you all seem to completely ignore.

do you just get so into what you want to say that you do not hear my questions? or do you only answer questions that you want to answer, and prefer to sweep the rest under the rug? Or maybe you are only good with asking questions, but no good at answering them?

i am getting bored with this conversation.

Oh yeah, here is the answer to your latest post:

quote:
    you said old(er) people make "better husbands". I read enough along these lines while browsing agencies websites. Well, the vast majority are divorced (1 or more times... ), thus i don't really see how "better" husbands they can actually be, compared to the first coming idiot you meet on the streets.
    see my previous comment about "some of them have been through the marriage experience once or twice and hopefully their dummest marriage (and parenting) mistakes have already been made".

quote:Sure, there is the conspiracy theory about western women, lefty courts etc...ok, we know that & that is true to a great extent.
    I don't know of any of those conspiracy theories. And I don't think American women are all that bad. The ones I met were nice and fun.

quote:I can attest when i mentioned i'd like to relocate to the FSU, that i'm learning russian and that i send no money to people i have never met and that i'm not into supporting extended families ( all reasonable attitudes i think ), 4/5+ FSUWs disappeared quickly.
    Now, what about my wonderful self?
    1. I don't think your wonderful self would survive in Russia for long, so your ladies are probably also skeptical about it.
    2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia. But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.

Other questions?

quote:]]Originally posted by scam magnet
    Be sure to hold one of your hands over one of your ears while this is being done,
    quote:I asked what was the reason for you to constantly throw stones at others, and I can't get a straight answer from you (except for passionate anti-Bush speeches)...
    quote:i already replied ten times but you won't understand, so ok feel free to say my skeletons are as big & as many as Bush, Stalin or whoever else's.
    quote:quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Which reminds me.. what about the " Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones? " I am interested now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    Let's put it this way.... do you think a man would bother talking to a woman if he is impotent??? What for?!?!
    My friend, don't misunderstand me... I think to get married we should simply neglect our true head coz if you think philosophically, you find that women are just source of trouble whether russians or whatever.... I am not a gay but this is a fact. If you look at the history, most of successful and philosophical men were either single or divorced...

you see i already answered your questions, but revert to the first lines of this post for clarification. If you either dislike or don't understand my answer, that's something i can't fix.

quote:do you just get so into what you want to say that you do not hear my questions? or do you only answer questions that you want to answer, and prefer to sweep the rest under the rug? Or maybe you are only good with asking questions, but no good at answering them?
    i answered many times, but you kept getting back to the same point.
    What do you want me to say?

quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.[u]But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    well, that is exactly what i was saying.
    Most women in the MOB pursuit do [u]NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first. OK, agreed. Women under 30 have plenty of alive & well local male suitors (but some chase westerners old enough to be their father to relocate ). OK, agreed. Of course the % of women who don't specifically care for a foreigner, a passport, bailing out etc are nowhere to be found fooling around over the internet/MOB scene. OK.Agreed.That is why i'd like to relocate there. Thanks for restating my points.

quote:]]Originally posted by scam magnet
    quote:I asked what was the reason for you to constantly throw stones at others, and I can't get a straight answer from you (except for passionate anti-Bush speeches)...
    quote:i already replied ten times but you won't understand, so ok feel free to say my skeletons are as big & as many as Bush, Stalin or whoever else's.
    quote:quote:
    Which reminds me.. what about the " Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones? " I am interested now.

quote:
    Let's put it this way.... do you think a man would bother talking to a woman if he is impotent??? What for?!?!
    My friend, don't misunderstand me... I think to get married we should simply neglect our true head coz if you think philosophically, you find that women are just source of trouble whether russians or whatever.... I am not a gay but this is a fact. If you look at the history, most of successful and philosophical men were either single or divorced...

you see i already answered your questions, but revert to the first lines of this post for clarification. If you either dislike or don't understand my answer, that's something i can't fix.

quote:do you just get so into what you want to say that you do not hear my questions? or do you only answer questions that you want to answer, and prefer to sweep the rest under the rug? Or maybe you are only good with asking questions, but no good at answering them?
    What do you want me to say?

quote:2. most RWs (under 28 and without children) can easily get married in Russia (well, as far as I can tell from living there for 20 years). Some of them decide that they will be much better living in another country though. So they get online and start looking. While others think that they are better off in Russia.[u]But the second ones are rarely on the net chatting with foreigners, therefore it is nothing strange that you have not met them.
    Most women in the MOB pursuit do [u]NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first. OK, agreed. Women under 30 have plenty of alive & well local male suitors (but some chase westerners old enough to be their father to relocate ). OK, agreed. Of course the % of women who don't specifically care for a foreigner, a passport, bailing out etc are nowhere to be found fooling around over the internet/MOB scene. OK.Agreed.That is why i'd like to relocate there. Thanks for restating my points.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    [/quote]
    That was Detective's comment, not yours. Are you posting as Ham and as Detective? If you are, then it all makes sense. Otherwise I am confused.

My question to YOU was: "Are all women 'meat' to you, or just the younger ones?" Given your reference to Detective's post, I suppose that you imply that all women are "meat" in your opinion. Correct?

Ah. I am sorry. You are right, I must be getting brain fried or something. So, just one more time, help me out would you? What were those answers again? The three easy questions:
    1) What do "conventional lifestyle" people do when feel insulted? We already heard what "unconventional" ones do.. no need to repeat again, thank you.
    2) Are all women "meat" to you?
    3) Why you enjoy throwing stones at others so much?

Oh, and here is another one... What is MOB relationship, MOB marriage, MOB pursuit, MOB scene, etc. What is it?

Most women in the MOB pursuit do [u]NOT care about my wonderful self at all, but my country or passport first. OK, agreed.
    Did I say that? Where?

Women under 30 have plenty of alive & well local male suitors (but some chase westerners old enough to be their father to relocate ). OK, agreed.
    Agreed.

Of course the % of women who don't specifically care for a foreigner, a passport, bailing out etc are nowhere to be found fooling around over the internet/MOB scene. OK.Agreed.
    Agreed.

That is why i'd like to relocate there. Thanks for restating my points.
    Any time.
    Are you serious about relocating?