Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Something that made me sad and angry a few months

Ago. In Birmingham UK, a few months ago Our local police raided a Brothel which had 25 eastern women most from russia. They were locked in a house, they could not get out had no phone etc.
    They were promised a good live in the west and got nothing. The F'ing pervs had them becaome Prostitutes, I think men like that should be shot. it's not more than slavery.

I really felt for these girls, they wanted a better life but got nothing.
    Our local goverment stopped them from being sent out of the country
    I don't now what happened next, But they are still here if they want to be.

Sorry if I Offend but men like that do not deserve to live. !!
    I do not see why a women should be used like that.

I hope you all agree!!!

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Unfortunately this happens all the time around the Europe. Probably all around the world. Russian mafia allures innocent girls by promises of better life and cheats them. The Russian mafia has ofcourse a large net of contact persons(criminals) in those countries. For many girls they promise decent work in restaurants, hotels etc. with a good salary for a Russian girl. Also the chance to see the world and to travel allures them for adventures which turn to nightmares. I even met one Russian girl who told me that she has an offer from a Russian "agent" for a restaurant work in Italy. I smelled smoke in her story. I had the feeling that she did not believe me and I never heard about her after that. Many of those girls are lost during their trips. There are known murder cases even in Scandinavian area.

These stories are well known among the Russian girls. Cases shown in their TV also. That is the reason why many Russian girls are very skeptic about moving from their country.

You are right Giles it is a sad situation and a real shame. Also remember it is not all that much different than some men that bring girls here from eastern europe as a wife and then treat them as a slave. I have seen this in my line if work and would like to put a bullet in their head myself. Unfortunately that is not an acceptable answer. I read so many of the scammer stories. If you are fortunate to meet a very sincere girl, you will find the most wonderful person imagineable. btw my wife is ukrainian.

by now the rumor has been around quite a long time.
    still there are countless women from many areas just way too eager to get their chance at "modelling", "entertainment" or else business, which in short means nudie dancing and shortly thereafter prostitution.
    None is kidnapped & handcuffed nighttime: run an ad looking for models or entertainers & you'll be literally flooded.
    We all read the (often made up or embellished ) stories about Turkey, Israel, Cyprus...well, logic suggests by now no FSU female should ever be thinking of ever going there...
    [u]WRONG.
    90% of the time those women would refuse some ordinary job with contempt (say nanny or dishwasher) because they're hot & deserve better...then they take a risk...

So are all men visiting prostitutes perverts?
    Well, i did & i am not a pervert: i'm a client.
    Are pimps perverts?
    Pimps are those women turn to, to borrow $, which they cannot pay back, hence the drug-prostitution ring.
    Pimps are businessmen.
    It's enough you steer clear of them.
    I never did drugs, so i never bothered with pushers...drug addicts often complain about evil pushers and you read so many horror stories...steer clear & you'll have no problems: take chances & your a$$ is served you grilled.

quote:I don't now what happened next, But they are still here if they want to be.
    they'll probably wh-re independently.

I talked to quite a few prostitutes out of curiosity & most said they do it because it pays better workload-wise than being a clerk, a herring packer or else ( this is valid even for say western college prostitution).
    Of course it's a dirty job, but not the only one.
    Most of them would also laugh in the face of the "good guy next door".
    They try their odds with a shortcut...no wonder many get burnt while trying.

Ham.
    I am not talking about people going to be with a prostitute being perv's so don't take it personally, I know people that have done this in the past, personaly I would not, I am taking about the people that ran this one. Just have a look at the links. The girls had there passports taken from them. Shot gun found on site. Also they were Locked in the house
    Quote from 1 link 'A West Midlands Police spokesman said: "The women are believed to be of Eastern European origin and were tricked into the sex industry.'

This is a BBC web link if anyone is intested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/4299508.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/4319096.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/4310360.stm

and see

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/...e=all&tab=news

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

western media love to over-emphasize & over-sensationalize such news, probably due to some misplaced & twisted "christian"(?!) mentality according to which women [u]cannot possibly freely choose to be a prostitute...they must have been forced into it.
    While that may be true for a number of people, it is false for say FSU sex workers as a group.
    * Passport taken away?
    Go to the police, file suit & get a new one
    * Violence?
    There is violence in that subculture, but nobody is going to kidnap & handcuff you into it...those are alibis women often use when it's police time since prostitution is illegal...
    Sure, borrow $ from a pimp, then he will probably expect you to pay it back wh-ring (i met some such cases in Montreal).
    Come think of it, Germany, Switzerland, Holland and a few other countries where prostitution is legal have much less reported cases as say Italy, UK or elsewhere.
    Those women wouldn't be happy with you or me, (lower) average Joe anyway...and would scorn some macjob whichever way you serve them.
    I never heard of FSU women willingly enrolling in a elderly home aid programme claiming they were tricked into prostitution at gunpoint.
    I heard countless cases of the model, hostess, interpreter or entertainer ending up in a chain of beds...don't you spot a trend?
    Of course media cannot help oversensationalizing it while boasting decaying values (note: not what i wish but a fact ): UK church attendance rate is around 7% now, gone down 50% in less than fifteen years.
    I'm not an expert but say Swiss brothels are typically discos with dozens of women & clients in them...hardly a closely guarded taliban basement-prison...
    Girls go in & out every moment.

The step is:
    * Increased awareness
    * women lowering their sky-high and rubbish expectations.
    Here too the snotty cutie thinking she is da sheet super model often solicits jobs such as "body model", "exotic dancer", "hostess", etc...then she meets someone who offers her to meet a few selected gentlemen no strings attached for a party...etc.

quote:Originally posted by blackrose Also remember it is not all that much different than some men that bring girls here from eastern europe as a wife and then treat them as a slave. I have seen this in my line if work and would like to put a bullet in their head myself.
    Can you provide some fact to back this up??

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by blackrose

You are right Giles it is a sad situation and a real shame. Also remember it is not all that much different than some men that bring girls here from eastern europe as a wife and then treat them as a slave. I have seen this in my line if work and would like to put a bullet in their head myself. Unfortunately that is not an acceptable answer. I read so many of the scammer stories. If you are fortunate to meet a very sincere girl, you will find the most wonderful person imagineable. btw my wife is ukrainian.
    that is another very unclear definition.
    I remember a few cases of what women labelled as "slavery":
    1. some pose as submissive, 1950's styled homebodies during the "fishing for the man" period. They count on reversing course later, but perhaps find some redneck truck driver (by the way the one they chose themselves ) taking their words for granted: clash of expectations. In fact, have you ever seen a MOB profile claiming: house chores? stay-at-home mom? man as the master of the house?! f@ck that! i expect you to sponsor me through college, foot my bills for ESL and whatever, give me wings and shut the f@ck up if after my day at school i suffer from recurring headaches and have no intention of playing dirty games with you, ugly baboon. As well, don't bother me with your need for hot meals, k? Buzz off & call that damn pizza guy, you male chauvinist fascist a$$hole! Once i can get an upper clerical job with the education you paid for, i'll leave with Henry, my school boyfriend...come on! He's 31, not 63 like you, and i'm 27. Of course i am entitled to that 50% but don't blame me...it's the law and during those years i just realized how you took unfair advantage of my ignorance, so i say you pay for it.

2. Most women are bothered not to have every wish of theirs attended. I read cases where women were so angry because the man had to work an humble job for a living and he expected them to work as well (working because they had to, not to flatter one's ego or to get pocket money ). Others expect men to pay for their education, which can easily cost tens of thousands.

Congratulations Ham you just described the attitude and personality of my ex wife. welcome to America. I might say you did it quite well. Dont confuse spouse abuse with slavery.
    What you describe sounds purely american born and bread. This is what our society has brought to the american man. there are some in every culture look at all the scammers but if you read enough of it it reads like a bland infomercial!!! Oh and your drunken truck driver must be married either to my ex or to a girl that pretends to be other than american. For 1 i dont think he would know any better than to look for a girl from any place but from here, he still thinks his truck is gonna fall off the edge of the world.
    And 2 he already spent his life savings on beer so how would he be able to put her through school???