Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default A freak of nature ???

Today I got letters from two Russian women with different names, profiles and life stories.
    But they look like identical twins and sent almost similar photos wearing exactly same clothes !!!!
    And ofcourse these girls inform that they havn't telephone but in the photo they have mobile phone in the hand...

Sometimes I hope that I would have more time to have some fun with them !

When they tell you they don't have a phone they are just plain lying. I have yet to meet a Russian woman without a mobile phone. Even the poor ones.

It is possible but unlikely they would not have a land line but highly unlikely they don't have a mobile phone.

When they tell you they don't have a phone they are just plain lying. I have yet to meet a Russian woman without a mobile phone. Even the poor ones.

It is possible but unlikely they would not have a land line but highly unlikely they don't have a mobile phone.

I once browsed profiles from a big agency ( the Sc@nna-Angel!ka kind of thing ). I browsed a few dozens profiles and found at least an handful with the same picture(s); of course different age, location etc.

I once browsed profiles from a big agency ( the Sc@nna-Angel!ka kind of thing ). I browsed a few dozens profiles and found at least an handful with the same picture(s); of course different age, location etc.

Well I think that fat Yuri is too greedy ...

Well I think that fat Yuri is too greedy ...