Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default small comment to elenag

Elenag,
    You wrote once this sentence "some people need to stop thinking with the wrong head".... Do you think I would talk to a woman if I am thinking with my true head.... the one above my shoulder???
    Let's put it this way.... do you think a man would bother talking to a woman if he is impotent??? What for?!?!
    My friend, don't misunderstand me... I think to get married we should simply neglect our true head coz if you think philosophically, you find that women are just source of trouble whether russians or whatever.... I am not a gay but this is a fact. If you look at the history, most of successful and philosophical men were either single or divorced...
    Anyways, this is only my modest opinion without offense to anybody...

Ah! here you are. I was wondering what happened to you, I have not seen you since before the holidays.

About your thoughs on the head subject.... I have no comments, I am living and learning (about the way males are). Very entertaining.

Ah! here you are. I was wondering what happened to you, I have not seen you since before the holidays.

About your thoughs on the head subject.... I have no comments, I am living and learning (about the way males are). Very entertaining.

Sounds good to me... At least a russian lady missed me . I cannot be happier
    Putting the jokes aside, elenag, I was in New Zealand on a vacation and that's why I wasn't posting but here I am.... available just for you
    Seeya

Sounds good to me... At least a russian lady missed me . I cannot be happier
    Putting the jokes aside, elenag, I was in New Zealand on a vacation and that's why I wasn't posting but here I am.... available just for you
    Seeya

Well sometimes (in a matter of fact rather often ) it seems that people don't know by which head they are thinking of ....unfortunately same concerns me too ...
    But nothing to blame for those moments either...
    Detective, you have your eye on ....Elena?
    Why not ...she is a nice lady and has a much older husband...

Well sometimes (in a matter of fact rather often ) it seems that people don't know by which head they are thinking of ....unfortunately same concerns me too ...
    But nothing to blame for those moments either...
    Detective, you have your eye on ....Elena?
    Why not ...she is a nice lady and has a much older husband...

lol...
    That's not what I intended lonelyboy.... she seems to be happy with her husband and I wish her all the best.
    Have fun

lol...
    That's not what I intended lonelyboy.... she seems to be happy with her husband and I wish her all the best.
    Have fun

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    she seems to be happy with her husband and I wish her all the best.
    thank you, detective.