Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

3rd Email from her :-

Hi xxxxxx...top of the day to you..just got your email now and had to reply you..well as the case is right at this moment things are really not going well for me and i need help really fast..if i get the bill i owe the hotel paid i would get my passport and return ticket back and be out of here at once xxxxx..i really do need your help to being out of here..my bill has sumed up to $540 as at today and just dont know what to do..i would not mind trading in my return ticket to getting the one to the UK to being with you..at least i think i'd be getting a connecting flight from heathrow airport to Louisville International tho....i really need your help xxxxxx and just dont know what to do or say at this time..if you could help me get this whole thing sorted out i really would not mind..and would really appreciate if you could call up the hotel to speak with me...you can call the hotel at xxx-xxxxxxx xxx or xxx-xx-xxxxxxx ..or contact Mr.xxxxxxxx at the hotels email address : xxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx@yahoo.com i really need your help xxxxxx and just cant wait to be out of this place....i dont know what to do or say now other than to plead with you for help to being out of here..i want to start and live a new life xxxxxxx..pls get me out of here to being with you...hoping to read from you soon..love...ashley

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

It is getting ridiculously ridiculous. Who told her you want to be with her??? Who told her you are willing to be with her... even if she is the most beautiful woman on earth, who cares.
    I think you should thank her because she didn't mind at all you sending her money...haha.
    I am very happy to read about these things... it makes me thank GOD I am not an idiot like most of the scammers. It's just very funny how they approach life and I think the american college of psychiatry should start investigating about these issues. I think this is a disease and should be treated.. oh GOD, if I find a treatment I will be more important than the most important man on earth, the US president....BUSH

It is getting ridiculously ridiculous. Who told her you want to be with her??? Who told her you are willing to be with her... even if she is the most beautiful woman on earth, who cares.
    I think you should thank her because she didn't mind at all you sending her money...haha.
    I am very happy to read about these things... it makes me thank GOD I am not an idiot like most of the scammers. It's just very funny how they approach life and I think the american college of psychiatry should start investigating about these issues. I think this is a disease and should be treated.. oh GOD, if I find a treatment I will be more important than the most important man on earth, the US president....BUSH

its a niger ian, American girls would not say 'sort things out' that is British lingo, hence you have a niger ian speaking proper British English, something American lasses don't understand.

its a niger ian, American girls would not say 'sort things out' that is British lingo, hence you have a niger ian speaking proper British English, something American lasses don't understand.