Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slowing down

You are right. Probably the interest to write here will die soon.
    The active members are careful enough and won't get scammed.
    But every day there will be newcomers who start with a great interest having no knowlegde about the scamming. Most of the agencies are "worst" scammers. Even free personals sites can be better.
    For example I registered in Origin agency for about 1 year ago. First I did not get many letters but suddenly now every day many women are interested in me !! Ofcourse it is scamming. How could they have interest in my old profile ? From my experience it is not useful to write to a lady if she has not been active during the last 2 weeks. Many register but forget the site rather soon. Probably they are not so serious and only want to see which kind of answers they get or get too much of them !
    The big problem is ofcourse the distance. Russian women have no money for the meeting. And the serious women understand that no sensible man will send any money or visit before he will be convinced that the friendship is really serious. It can take several months or even years !
    And my experience.
    If I send 100 letters, I will get 20 answers. 18 of them are scammers. I have 2. About them the other will quit after 1-3 letters. So I have finally ONE with whom to go on !!
    But it is probable that the 80 who did not answer are real women.
    So in a matter of fact it is possible that there are "only" 18 scammers from 100 !
    I found a REAL, FREE Russian dating site with hundreds of active women daily. It is only in Russian language.
    And only a few women are interested to meet a foreigner. Probably there is no scam at all !

We easily think that MOST (even 95%) of the women are scammers !
    So when we write to the FSU ladies, probably we are suspicious, we test them and our letters can be strange to them and so we are easily misunderstood.
    Now the FSU women start to think that the foreigners only have some game with them without serious intensions. How to create the understanding in this situation ?
    The Russians and politicians there have noticed that too many young Russian women want to move out from Russia. This has caused some kind of emergency state in Russia.
    In a matter of fact what is the truth in this ?

We easily think that MOST (even 95%) of the women are scammers !
    So when we write to the FSU ladies, probably we are suspicious, we test them and our letters can be strange to them and so we are easily misunderstood.
    Now the FSU women start to think that the foreigners only have some game with them without serious intensions. How to create the understanding in this situation ?
    The Russians and politicians there have noticed that too many young Russian women want to move out from Russia. This has caused some kind of emergency state in Russia.
    In a matter of fact what is the truth in this ?