Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone else got a view on using the BAT emailer ?

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

nope

nope

The BAT is normally used for mass emailing and keeping track of whom it goes to and the identity of the letters they send to each individual person. Quite ingenious but a give away in most circumstances, not all. Businesses use them too to attract people to their sales etc. An internet cafe does not use these programs. I have been writing to a "lady" in Yoshkar- Ola for over a year now and never asked for a penny. The poor wages would lead you to think they are all on the take but some have pride and suffer in silence. She has actually tried and succeeded in tracing several addresses of suspected scammers for friends of mine. These scammers do give all women a bad reputation, but still there are good ones to be had. Most of the women that make first contact are 99% scammers. I did the first contact and have not been disappionted at all.

The BAT is normally used for mass emailing and keeping track of whom it goes to and the identity of the letters they send to each individual person. Quite ingenious but a give away in most circumstances, not all. Businesses use them too to attract people to their sales etc. An internet cafe does not use these programs. I have been writing to a "lady" in Yoshkar- Ola for over a year now and never asked for a penny. The poor wages would lead you to think they are all on the take but some have pride and suffer in silence. She has actually tried and succeeded in tracing several addresses of suspected scammers for friends of mine. These scammers do give all women a bad reputation, but still there are good ones to be had. Most of the women that make first contact are 99% scammers. I did the first contact and have not been disappionted at all.

Well 1 girl that contacted me was using the Bat, last week I thought she may be a scammer and today I've found her listed on a scam site.

I myself don't now reply to anyone using BAT.
    I may start using BAT myself and see whats happens when I reply to them .

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.

Well 1 girl that contacted me was using the Bat, last week I thought she may be a scammer and today I've found her listed on a scam site.

I myself don't now reply to anyone using BAT.
    I may start using BAT myself and see whats happens when I reply to them .

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.