Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age difference

Default Age difference

Guys,
    I have a question for ya.... U have discussed age difference between men and women... I am actually 28 now and I am dating an extremely nice polish woman but she is around 5 years older than me.... We just met each other and she seems to be nice.... she is a doctor. I actually felt we could be more than friends but I would love to hear your comments about the age difference... I honestly find women <30 not grown up enough for me... I feel they're kinda immature to carry on... My question is: will I regret this relationship when I am 35 and she is 40 whereas I could marry a 25 year old girl! To me age is not important but I'd love to hear more senior opinion about that... and thanks to everyone for sharing his/her opinion with me

it depends entirely on the 2 people involved.
    [u]however
    if you think of marriage or some long term relationship, it is indeed possible (if it lasts of course)that ten or so years ahead you may think otherwise.
    take your time and don't commit permanently.

it depends entirely on the 2 people involved.
    [u]however
    if you think of marriage or some long term relationship, it is indeed possible (if it lasts of course)that ten or so years ahead you may think otherwise.
    take your time and don't commit permanently.

Ask her opinion too. Use more time. The time will show you.
    Many men like older and mature women. It is not true that all like "teenagers". My aunt is 18 years older than her husband. They have been married for 35 years and will never separate.
    Probably your woman likes the situation.

Ask her opinion too. Use more time. The time will show you.
    Many men like older and mature women. It is not true that all like "teenagers". My aunt is 18 years older than her husband. They have been married for 35 years and will never separate.
    Probably your woman likes the situation.

Thanks guys... very helpful

Thanks guys... very helpful

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy.
    My aunt is 18 years older than her husband. They have been married for 35 years and will never separate.
    That's nice.
    Mr. Ham, what is your opinion on this age gap marriage? Is her husband a gold digger or a mentally disturbed individual? What valid reasons would he have to marry a lady his senior by 18 years? And how soon shall we expect the husband (i am guessing he is the "meat" in this case) to get tired of his aging wife and leave? And let's don't forget the diapers question...

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy.
    My aunt is 18 years older than her husband. They have been married for 35 years and will never separate.
    That's nice.
    Mr. Ham, what is your opinion on this age gap marriage? Is her husband a gold digger or a mentally disturbed individual? What valid reasons would he have to marry a lady his senior by 18 years? And how soon shall we expect the husband (i am guessing he is the "meat" in this case) to get tired of his aging wife and leave? And let's don't forget the diapers question...

Elenag,
    I think that marrying a woman who is 18 years older than me is something really I prefer not to happen. I don't want a woman in her late 40's.... I think it is something very strange but I did not comment on that coz it is not my business....