Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age difference

I agree with Chedz. It all depends on the people involved. I also have dated women younger and older. It is up to you as a person to answer in your own mind. If your mate is much older then it is up to you to think of the consequences and resulting difficulties. Your partner also should realize the differences and obvious difficulties. If for the two people involved it all works. Go for it!! What is gold to one person is poison to another. There is no right or wrong answer. Most debate is driven more by outside people than the two people involved people involved!! If you find a true relation that is sincere and works both ways who gives a rats butt what anyone else thinks!!!

[8D]The discussion of age difference is an age old topic.
    Personally I think an age difference of a maximum of 15 years between the man and woman is appropriate...I think for example if you are 40 years old, you should seek no younger than a 25 year old woman and it increases with age..i.e at 50 years, 35 year old woman.
    I don't agree with 55 year old farts marrying 20 year old teeny boppers..its stupid and will never work..no real young girl of that age would want to make out with such an old dinosaur but some Russian teeny boppers will marry the old dinosuar for his money but its not real love going on here..its being done for the love of money!
    There is an age difference of 13 years between me and my girl friend but she has always prefered older men and she has had older boy friends than me and I asked do there dicks still work?
    Generally th closer the age difference the less liley of a generation gap and the more likely it will work but it also depends very much on personalities and compatability of thereto! [8D]

[8D]The discussion of age difference is an age old topic.
    Personally I think an age difference of a maximum of 15 years between the man and woman is appropriate...I think for example if you are 40 years old, you should seek no younger than a 25 year old woman and it increases with age..i.e at 50 years, 35 year old woman.
    I don't agree with 55 year old farts marrying 20 year old teeny boppers..its stupid and will never work..no real young girl of that age would want to make out with such an old dinosaur but some Russian teeny boppers will marry the old dinosuar for his money but its not real love going on here..its being done for the love of money!
    There is an age difference of 13 years between me and my girl friend but she has always prefered older men and she has had older boy friends than me and I asked do there dicks still work?
    Generally th closer the age difference the less liley of a generation gap and the more likely it will work but it also depends very much on personalities and compatability of thereto! [8D]