Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Well, I like children. Where do they come from ?

detective,

marriage may dissapoint you I am afraid. consider putting a pimp on a retainer (or whatever it is called), you will get a much better deal for the same $$$ I think.

detective,

marriage may dissapoint you I am afraid. consider putting a pimp on a retainer (or whatever it is called), you will get a much better deal for the same $$$ I think.

marriage is good but variety is betta

marriage is good but variety is betta

hmm... interesting... and I am hearing from the guy who wrote "This ridiculous joke about russians being appreciable of family values should end. Viva la North America"

Really. Viva la North America.

hmm... interesting... and I am hearing from the guy who wrote "This ridiculous joke about russians being appreciable of family values should end. Viva la North America"

Really. Viva la North America.

Elenag,
    Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?

Elenag,
    Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?

[8D]Hi, I have not posted here in while..been too busy elsewhere.
    Now heres my 2 cents worth.
    After 12 years of marriage and then a divorce, at 40 plus years I am no longer interested in marriage..I view any relationship I am as not "permanent"..my current one has lasted 12 months but we do not live together..the arrangement is generally 2 days on, then a day off as far as nights together go or when we feel we need a break from each other although I tell her when to go home.
    I call this a Living Away From Each Other Relationship ( LAFEOR ) amd it works well..I get all the sex I need without having a nagging woman under my roof 24/7.
    I have had it with marriage..I am not interested as its too much of a committment..its easy to break up and find another ***** when you get sick of each other..even now I am eyeing another ***** and Im sure she is interested but its only one girl at a time for me so she will have to wait her turn..probably I will be in another relationship next year.
    Many divorced men I know, don't want to commit to another marriage after a bad divorce and prefer casual relationships..marriage is an old fashioned idea that does not fit for many divorced men..with a casual relationship its easy to change the ***** over with no fuss or tears shed..if my girl where to leave me I would be upset for a while but I would get over it quickly and go to the filly that waits and be in bed the same night..so what!
    At the end of the day God put man and woman on this Earth to procreate and endowed us with such pleasures as orgasms..its preservation of the species here and mating instincts!
    Some women here will think I am a pig...but this is what happens to a lot of divorced men, there will never be the trust and committment to another woman to live with her 24/7 especially when the man has been burnt by his ex-wife...casual relationships and casual sex is the safest bet for us scorned divorced products and it works and you still get your pleasures and you are not bound together if your personalities are not compatable..you just leave each other and go your separate ways..no fuss and no tears and no courts either!
    Many western men rush headlong into marrying a Russian or foreign girl without really knowing them ( Fiance Visa does not give enough time to know someone by living with them and then you marry a mistake because you are pressed for time ) and the whole lot often goes to hell!
    This is why so many Western/Russian mob marriages go up in smoke..the Russian/FSU women is a very different temperamental creature, worlds apart and hard to comprehend and therefore hard to live with and then the man ends in deep **** while she takes your house and leaves you destitute.
    So many men do stupid things with internet dating..send money to scammers and girls they have never personally meet and then do "shotgun weddings" that lead to explosive divorces..what a bloody disaster and farce this is! [V]