Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

[8D]Hi, I have not posted here in while..been too busy elsewhere.
    Now heres my 2 cents worth.
    After 12 years of marriage and then a divorce, at 40 plus years I am no longer interested in marriage..I view any relationship I am as not "permanent"..my current one has lasted 12 months but we do not live together..the arrangement is generally 2 days on, then a day off as far as nights together go or when we feel we need a break from each other although I tell her when to go home.
    I call this a Living Away From Each Other Relationship ( LAFEOR ) amd it works well..I get all the sex I need without having a nagging woman under my roof 24/7.
    I have had it with marriage..I am not interested as its too much of a committment..its easy to break up and find another ***** when you get sick of each other..even now I am eyeing another ***** and Im sure she is interested but its only one girl at a time for me so she will have to wait her turn..probably I will be in another relationship next year.
    Many divorced men I know, don't want to commit to another marriage after a bad divorce and prefer casual relationships..marriage is an old fashioned idea that does not fit for many divorced men..with a casual relationship its easy to change the ***** over with no fuss or tears shed..if my girl where to leave me I would be upset for a while but I would get over it quickly and go to the filly that waits and be in bed the same night..so what!
    At the end of the day God put man and woman on this Earth to procreate and endowed us with such pleasures as orgasms..its preservation of the species here and mating instincts!
    Some women here will think I am a pig...but this is what happens to a lot of divorced men, there will never be the trust and committment to another woman to live with her 24/7 especially when the man has been burnt by his ex-wife...casual relationships and casual sex is the safest bet for us scorned divorced products and it works and you still get your pleasures and you are not bound together if your personalities are not compatable..you just leave each other and go your separate ways..no fuss and no tears and no courts either!
    Many western men rush headlong into marrying a Russian or foreign girl without really knowing them ( Fiance Visa does not give enough time to know someone by living with them and then you marry a mistake because you are pressed for time ) and the whole lot often goes to hell!
    This is why so many Western/Russian mob marriages go up in smoke..the Russian/FSU women is a very different temperamental creature, worlds apart and hard to comprehend and therefore hard to live with and then the man ends in deep **** while she takes your house and leaves you destitute.
    So many men do stupid things with internet dating..send money to scammers and girls they have never personally meet and then do "shotgun weddings" that lead to explosive divorces..what a bloody disaster and farce this is! [V]

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry...she has come out of bad violent marriage in which her husband beat her savagely and then tried to strangle her so she fled from him and divorced 8 years ago..also there are financial consdierations as well and its not in our interest to do it because of income and taxation issues.
    Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
    So often in marriage, partners loose there individual identities and become too interdependant on each other which I think is a bad thing.
    Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end..the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!
    I write this to set the record staight.
    Russian ladies put yourself in a Western mans divorced shoes!..see how would you feel and think about it all!

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry...she has come out of bad violent marriage in which her husband beat her savagely and then tried to strangle her so she fled from him and divorced 8 years ago..also there are financial consdierations as well and its not in our interest to do it because of income and taxation issues.
    Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
    So often in marriage, partners loose there individual identities and become too interdependant on each other which I think is a bad thing.
    Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end..the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!
    I write this to set the record staight.
    Russian ladies put yourself in a Western mans divorced shoes!..see how would you feel and think about it all!

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Elenag,
    Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?
    It's a great question I will think about it.

But that's not why I commented. I just thought it was funny that a person who looks like does not beleive in a family would flame others for lack of "family values".

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Elenag,
    Do u honestly believe that a couple should stay for the rest of there life togetha??? Well, y then u change your car, clothes, home, work and everything in your life whereas that little tail (husband or wife) should be stuck fo-eva... Can u explain?
    It's a great question I will think about it.

But that's not why I commented. I just thought it was funny that a person who looks like does not beleive in a family would flame others for lack of "family values".

quote:Originally posted by friendly_aussie_man

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry... Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
    Hi Aussie,
    I don't believe we ever spoke before (have we?), so nice to meet you.

As to your post, it seems to me that both you and your lady choose not to marry and believe it is better for everyone involved, and as far as I am concerned if both sides wish the same thing and happy with the results, it has my blessing. Why not, if it works for you stick with it and be happy. I am happy in a marriage (so far so good at least), you are happy outside of the marriage. I hope things stay good for both of us.

Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end. the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!.
    I agree (about 95%). The system does discriminate by gender, and as any discrimination is victimizes people. However I cannot agree that the system takes the woman side 100%. In vast majority of cases - yes. But I can name a few cases when it didn't. But it is not the point, you are right, the system is structured to protect women, not men. And very often it does grossly overlooks the facts. I think it is a very sad thing, especially for a countries like USA, CA, AU, where people should know better. And I hope that here will be some laws changes eventually that would protect both partners equally.

[8D]Ladies in here such as Elenag will probably view me as a Male Chauvinist Pig but the fact is I do treat her with respect but we both choose not to marry... Our attitude is..."we have both been there and done that with marriage and it didnt work and we are both the wiser" and we are happy the way we are and not marry as it gives us our freedom and individual identities.
    Hi Aussie,
    I don't believe we ever spoke before (have we?), so nice to meet you.

As to your post, it seems to me that both you and your lady choose not to marry and believe it is better for everyone involved, and as far as I am concerned if both sides wish the same thing and happy with the results, it has my blessing. Why not, if it works for you stick with it and be happy. I am happy in a marriage (so far so good at least), you are happy outside of the marriage. I hope things stay good for both of us.

Marriage today is far too risky as law courts in Western countries give everything to the woman, regardless of whose fault the break-up is. In Australia we have had a "no fault" divorce system since 1975..courts don't care whose fault it was and have not time for it but they are happy to give everything to the woman even if she is lying out of her rear end. the system is so skewed and biased against men..its f*cked!.
    I agree (about 95%). The system does discriminate by gender, and as any discrimination is victimizes people. However I cannot agree that the system takes the woman side 100%. In vast majority of cases - yes. But I can name a few cases when it didn't. But it is not the point, you are right, the system is structured to protect women, not men. And very often it does grossly overlooks the facts. I think it is a very sad thing, especially for a countries like USA, CA, AU, where people should know better. And I hope that here will be some laws changes eventually that would protect both partners equally.

Hi Elenag..nice to meet you too.
    When I was naive and 25 I thought marriage was for life back in 1989..how wrong I was.
    I did marry a foreign girl..I meet her through a marriage agency and we corresponded by snail mail and telephone back in 1988 in the days before the internet and I went to her country (Fiji Islands ) and meet my Indian girl in the personal visit, engaged her and went through the Fiance Visa process to bring her to Australia and marry her so I speak from experience..I used no lawyers or advisers and did all the paperwork myself.
    It all went to hell in 2001 due to unfaithfulness on the part of the woman when I found she had had secret boyfriends and was sleeping around and I left her..packed my bags and left her and my 3 kids in the family home cause I could not live with it anymore and have any self dignity.
    In the end I lost everything including my home and I had to start life all over again at age 37..in my story there is much sadness and thus I can not bring myself to trust in another woman in marriage..my ex-wife used the courts and sick laws here to squash me into the ground and then there was the mess with my 3 kids and the ensuing family court battle over them that nearly put me in the ground.
    The emotional wounds from it cut deep and it has taken years for me to feel just okay about it but I will never forget..you never get over it..you learn to live with it..as time passes the painful remembering becomes less but then you still have your days when everything gets to you!
    Men in here need to realise its not wise to rush headlong into marriage with a foreign girl or any girl for that matter because if it goes wrong..the price you pay emotionally and financially is too high..its just too high and for me I nearly lost my life.
    Through my new girl friend I have learnt much.
    Don;t get me wrong Elena, I am not against Russian girls..I am against scammers but marriage I view as an equally huge committment and risk and for me its not worth it anymore and I have a relationship that works well with the notion of marriage excluded.
    Marriage has cost me too much.
    I do not wish divorce on anyone..if there are kids involved its a thousand times worse and I wish on no one the pain of which I have endured.

Hi Elenag..nice to meet you too.
    When I was naive and 25 I thought marriage was for life back in 1989..how wrong I was.
    I did marry a foreign girl..I meet her through a marriage agency and we corresponded by snail mail and telephone back in 1988 in the days before the internet and I went to her country (Fiji Islands ) and meet my Indian girl in the personal visit, engaged her and went through the Fiance Visa process to bring her to Australia and marry her so I speak from experience..I used no lawyers or advisers and did all the paperwork myself.
    It all went to hell in 2001 due to unfaithfulness on the part of the woman when I found she had had secret boyfriends and was sleeping around and I left her..packed my bags and left her and my 3 kids in the family home cause I could not live with it anymore and have any self dignity.
    In the end I lost everything including my home and I had to start life all over again at age 37..in my story there is much sadness and thus I can not bring myself to trust in another woman in marriage..my ex-wife used the courts and sick laws here to squash me into the ground and then there was the mess with my 3 kids and the ensuing family court battle over them that nearly put me in the ground.
    The emotional wounds from it cut deep and it has taken years for me to feel just okay about it but I will never forget..you never get over it..you learn to live with it..as time passes the painful remembering becomes less but then you still have your days when everything gets to you!
    Men in here need to realise its not wise to rush headlong into marriage with a foreign girl or any girl for that matter because if it goes wrong..the price you pay emotionally and financially is too high..its just too high and for me I nearly lost my life.
    Through my new girl friend I have learnt much.
    Don;t get me wrong Elena, I am not against Russian girls..I am against scammers but marriage I view as an equally huge committment and risk and for me its not worth it anymore and I have a relationship that works well with the notion of marriage excluded.
    Marriage has cost me too much.
    I do not wish divorce on anyone..if there are kids involved its a thousand times worse and I wish on no one the pain of which I have endured.

[8D]On my footnote to this subject, Elena back in 89 I had only 3 months to marry her on a Fiance Visa or she would be deported from Oz but I really do think 3 months of living with a person is not enough time to decide to marry them..thankgod today, the Australian fiance visa laws have changed and an Australian fiance visa is valid for 9 months now so you have considerably longer in which to make a decision that could wreck your life but in 9 months you can learn far more about a person and no one can pretend to be something they are not over that time without slipping up unless they are among the worlds best con artists!
    If I had a longer lead time on the fiance visa in which to decide to marry rather than the 3 months I had, I think I might not have married her..our personalities were not really that compatable and she had a way of really getting under my skin and irritating me beyond belief and there were times I wanted to hit her for her stupid, arrogant and insensitive behaviour but I never did as I have good self control and anger management and I was raised as a christian and taught it was wrong to hit woman and I have never hit one and never will.
    Fools rush in where angels fear to tread so as to speak.
    Maybe I was a fool..I don't know but I do understand loneliness can make men make irrational and unwise decisions that they will pay for the rest of there lives so I am one of many male idiots out there who have screwed up there lives through hasty relationships and marriages!
    I would like to just pass the benefit of my experience to unseasoned men in the forum and make them realise the price for screwing up with girls and marriage is way too high and the crap and fallout from it..no joke!
    Good day to you, Elena!
    ps: I saw your interview on cbs news back in April 05 when they did a story on Russian scammers and investigations and you featured in it in streaming video internet feed as a crusader against scammers and I have been to your site Russian detective. [8D]