Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ok.

What I was saying is that yes definitely you need time to know your "significant other"... However, some say few days, others say few weeks, others say few years... I would say it is a lifetime experience.
    Things in life are dynamic, never static. You change everyday, what you now like might be on your black list 2morro. People change... some people change when they get new job others change when they have more money.... it is human nature. I do not believe anyone who talks about love and all that crap. Women are women, men are men... the only relationship is either professional (Business) or sexual (desires)... I don't believe in any social aspect of the relationship. What is the outcome of a couple who don't have sex for whatever reason--> Divorce.
    What is the outcome for lovers who are not living in the same country --> broke up!
    I honestly believe in circumstances... if her conditions fit mine then we meet. Women are the same .... no big difference. One has to deal with each of them the way she likes.. We all lie to women... and they know it.
    You are so emotional and we play around this to get what we want. You think you are winners and probably u are....
    Anyways, good nite

What I was saying is that yes definitely you need time to know your "significant other"... However, some say few days, others say few weeks, others say few years... I would say it is a lifetime experience.
    Things in life are dynamic, never static. You change everyday, what you now like might be on your black list 2morro. People change... some people change when they get new job others change when they have more money.... it is human nature. I do not believe anyone who talks about love and all that crap. Women are women, men are men... the only relationship is either professional (Business) or sexual (desires)... I don't believe in any social aspect of the relationship. What is the outcome of a couple who don't have sex for whatever reason--> Divorce.
    What is the outcome for lovers who are not living in the same country --> broke up!
    I honestly believe in circumstances... if her conditions fit mine then we meet. Women are the same .... no big difference. One has to deal with each of them the way she likes.. We all lie to women... and they know it.
    You are so emotional and we play around this to get what we want. You think you are winners and probably u are....
    Anyways, good nite

Detective,
    It is a rather sad view of the relationship. However, for many couple it is probably true.

Detective,
    It is a rather sad view of the relationship. However, for many couple it is probably true.

I hope you won't leave your husband one day because of my ideas ... Please I don't wanna ruin the good elena that we all know.. please don't listen to my ideas... they only belong to the author!
    Seeya

I hope you won't leave your husband one day because of my ideas ... Please I don't wanna ruin the good elena that we all know.. please don't listen to my ideas... they only belong to the author!
    Seeya

Detective,
    Not to worry. It is highly unlikely your ideas will affect me any time soon.
    But thank you for caring.

Detective,
    Not to worry. It is highly unlikely your ideas will affect me any time soon.
    But thank you for caring.

I actually try not to harm anyone with my extreme ideas in life. I also think that one should not "analyze too much" coz you'll go "crazy" at the end.... that's exactly how I 4-c my life!
    Good nite