Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I actually try not to harm anyone with my extreme ideas in life. I also think that one should not "analyze too much" coz you'll go "crazy" at the end.... that's exactly how I 4-c my life!
    Good nite

[8D]Hi Elenag, you have a very interesting story and comments.
    The Australian Fiance visa was changed to last 9 months from date of issue about 5 years ago and is not easy to get.
    Unofficially, you are expected to have known the Russian/fsu girl 6 months before applying for it and been with her about 2 months in her country on a personal visit and produce photos with her, statements from her relatives and friends ( yours and hers ), all letters and phone call records to prove and substantiate a relationship with intent to marry exists before the Australian Embassy in Moscow will issue the visa and it also depends on the womens health being clear of problems and a clean police record.
    Rejection rates for an Australian Fiance visa run as high as 85%.
    Russian woman and mobs are becomeing more popular in Australia..in 2003, 478 fiance visas were granted to Russian girls which is quadruple that of a few years earlier.
    Also Australian men and public have been made more aware of Russian bride and immigration scams in the media (t.v, newspaper etc.)in the last few years and for most people, Russian girls have a tarnished reputation here as scammers as the media have portrayed them negatively.
    9 months for the length of visa for a Fiance is a hell of a lot better..if I had the 9 months when I went through the process, I doubt if I would have married my ex-wife as she would have showed her true bitchy colours in that time.

[8D]Hi Elenag, you have a very interesting story and comments.
    The Australian Fiance visa was changed to last 9 months from date of issue about 5 years ago and is not easy to get.
    Unofficially, you are expected to have known the Russian/fsu girl 6 months before applying for it and been with her about 2 months in her country on a personal visit and produce photos with her, statements from her relatives and friends ( yours and hers ), all letters and phone call records to prove and substantiate a relationship with intent to marry exists before the Australian Embassy in Moscow will issue the visa and it also depends on the womens health being clear of problems and a clean police record.
    Rejection rates for an Australian Fiance visa run as high as 85%.
    Russian woman and mobs are becomeing more popular in Australia..in 2003, 478 fiance visas were granted to Russian girls which is quadruple that of a few years earlier.
    Also Australian men and public have been made more aware of Russian bride and immigration scams in the media (t.v, newspaper etc.)in the last few years and for most people, Russian girls have a tarnished reputation here as scammers as the media have portrayed them negatively.
    9 months for the length of visa for a Fiance is a hell of a lot better..if I had the 9 months when I went through the process, I doubt if I would have married my ex-wife as she would have showed her true bitchy colours in that time.

Wow,
    I didn't realize AU fiancee visas were so hard to get. What about tourist visas for Russian girls? Do you know the statistics for that? it would be good to know for the future.
    9 months - I think it is VERY reasonable. about 6 months to get to know each other and 2 months or so to make wedding preparations...
    yes I know about media coverage in AU. Actually the very first scammers in Russia were arrested because a guy from AU wrote to Pres Putin and Putin himself requested an investigation. I think it was the first "breach" of the wall of silence around this problem and I think it played very important role for the rest of us familiar with this problem. So i take my hat off (I don't know the English equivalent of this saying) in front of that AU guy who started the whole thing.

Wow,
    I didn't realize AU fiancee visas were so hard to get. What about tourist visas for Russian girls? Do you know the statistics for that? it would be good to know for the future.
    9 months - I think it is VERY reasonable. about 6 months to get to know each other and 2 months or so to make wedding preparations...
    yes I know about media coverage in AU. Actually the very first scammers in Russia were arrested because a guy from AU wrote to Pres Putin and Putin himself requested an investigation. I think it was the first "breach" of the wall of silence around this problem and I think it played very important role for the rest of us familiar with this problem. So i take my hat off (I don't know the English equivalent of this saying) in front of that AU guy who started the whole thing.

unfortunately, I have to retire for the night though.
    I am looking forward reading the rest tomorrow.

unfortunately, I have to retire for the night though.
    I am looking forward reading the rest tomorrow.

yea... is this a best seller or wha?....
    I heard about president putin befo and I also heard he is a mafia leader?? Is that right?
    No offense... I am just curious!

I heard about president putin befo and I also heard he is a mafia leader?? Is that right?
    No offense... I am just curious!

quote:Originally posted by Detective

Detective,
    I have no clue. I don't care about politics so I don't really pay attention to political gossip...