Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default You should be thankful

I just read this scam report
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1628

If she was truly interested in you and immigrating to the USA she would have stayed in Kiev or Kharkiv until the visa process was complete.

Moscow is the most expensive city in the FSU. Admittedly it has higher paying jobs than other cities. However, they do not take girls from Ukraine into normal jobs. There are a lot of them here from Ukraine, Belarus, etc. They work as prositutes because there are no jobs available to them unless they have a very high education and experience.

She took you for a ride and you financed her move to Moscow. Bravo for you listing her as a scammer.

It is very pity that men still send money !!
    Probably the info about scammers has not reached all.
    In this case there was no real purpose to send any money.
    As already told for many times, THE MOST SAD scammings take place during the meetings or afterwards.
    In this case also the age difference was absolutely too big.
    I have now found a real Russian dating site with real women and very little scamming because it is only for dating of Russian men and women. Most women inform that the maximun age difference is 5 years.
    And it was also very surprising to me that from 4 answers which I got, 3 girls informed me that they DO NOT want to move out of Russia ! They would only accept the relationship in case I would move to Russia.

It is very pity that men still send money !!
    Probably the info about scammers has not reached all.
    In this case there was no real purpose to send any money.
    As already told for many times, THE MOST SAD scammings take place during the meetings or afterwards.
    In this case also the age difference was absolutely too big.
    I have now found a real Russian dating site with real women and very little scamming because it is only for dating of Russian men and women. Most women inform that the maximun age difference is 5 years.
    And it was also very surprising to me that from 4 answers which I got, 3 girls informed me that they DO NOT want to move out of Russia ! They would only accept the relationship in case I would move to Russia.

Do u wanna move to russia really!
    In russia, I will be paid around 400 bucks per month whereas in canada I am paid 10000 per month.... I honestly won't move to russia even if a queen is waiting for me....
    That's my personal opinion [:I]

Do u wanna move to russia really!
    In russia, I will be paid around 400 bucks per month whereas in canada I am paid 10000 per month.... I honestly won't move to russia even if a queen is waiting for me....
    That's my personal opinion [:I]

So, moving to Canada was all about money... women are only for sex.. very impressive, Detective, very impressive.

What is your country of origin if you do not mind me asking? (personally I am imagining you being from India or something like that, your tmperment reminds me of some Indian people I knew). How much were you paid for your work there (per month?) 'Cause I am starting to suspect you "bailed out" (I am playing Mr. NosterHamus here) of your country to come to the "first world country" to make some serious $$$. A good career move, you are now a big shot in no time. I can't blame you, but it would be interesting to know if my intuition is right.

So, moving to Canada was all about money... women are only for sex.. very impressive, Detective, very impressive.

What is your country of origin if you do not mind me asking? (personally I am imagining you being from India or something like that, your tmperment reminds me of some Indian people I knew). How much were you paid for your work there (per month?) 'Cause I am starting to suspect you "bailed out" (I am playing Mr. NosterHamus here) of your country to come to the "first world country" to make some serious $$$. A good career move, you are now a big shot in no time. I can't blame you, but it would be interesting to know if my intuition is right.

Elenag,
    Do not focus too much on me... I post here because I like to interact with different people and see what they think. I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
    I moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
    Thanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
    Polish people are really nice, catholic and honest (so far)... well I can't generalise since she is a surgeon (By definition she is educated and high class and doesn't really care about all the internet crap, unlike me )
    Elenag, catch you lata

Elenag,
    Do not focus too much on me... I post here because I like to interact with different people and see what they think. I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
    I moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
    Thanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
    Polish people are really nice, catholic and honest (so far)... well I can't generalise since she is a surgeon (By definition she is educated and high class and doesn't really care about all the internet crap, unlike me )
    Elenag, catch you lata

Detective,
    If you are such an expert, probably you could earn even more in Russia !
    I do not mean Russian companies but if you can a find a western company, they will pay you a good money there !!!
    There are a lot of them and they are looking for experts all the time !
    First you must know Russian (Probably).
    But in a matter of fact I would not move to Russia for the marriage even though I could get better salary there.
    If you are paid 10000 a month, why are you writing on this site ?? You can find your queen in Canada or anywhere easily !
    If I would earn that money, I would find a woman of my dreams without any problems in a month !
    But once again, the serious Russian ladies very seldom look for the big money. There are more important matters in life.
    Most of them would not leave their families for any money. They can be happy for 100 $ a month and what they get by it.