Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Detective,
    If you are such an expert, probably you could earn even more in Russia !
    I do not mean Russian companies but if you can a find a western company, they will pay you a good money there !!!
    There are a lot of them and they are looking for experts all the time !
    First you must know Russian (Probably).
    But in a matter of fact I would not move to Russia for the marriage even though I could get better salary there.
    If you are paid 10000 a month, why are you writing on this site ?? You can find your queen in Canada or anywhere easily !
    If I would earn that money, I would find a woman of my dreams without any problems in a month !
    But once again, the serious Russian ladies very seldom look for the big money. There are more important matters in life.
    Most of them would not leave their families for any money. They can be happy for 100 $ a month and what they get by it.

Lonelyboy,
    What you said is partially true. Any women would be more than happy to meet someone who earns as much as I get.... But u forgot about 2 problems actually.
    First, I don't want crazy woman (99% of them are ridiculous)...but finally I met a good one (She is polish).
    Second, I have no free time... I mean, I post on this website coz nowadays you can work on the internet from your car or Starbucks coffee or watever... this doesn't mean I have time for her... And most women are so dumb to a point that they do not appreciate anything (thank GoD I met someone special)... I am serious. It is so bad for me to say so but most of them are very moody depending on the estrogen/progesterone ratio... It is just ridiculous. I simple cannot imagine arguing with a woman for couple of hours and thinking that in couple of hours I could be in Havana or haiti or Mexico having fun... Time for me is so precious and most woman are just there for wasting my time (But finally I got someone who appreciate time since she is a surgeon)...
    In anyways, I think that when someone gets more mature, I think, will really stay away from women and will probably regret when he is in the forties.... simply because everyone needs someone to talk to... and unfortunately, the western society is so independant to the point that teenagers are by themselves at the age of 18 or somethin...and that's the reason behind why the family is not really as good as the russian or eastern european one...
    Seeya

Lonelyboy,
    What you said is partially true. Any women would be more than happy to meet someone who earns as much as I get.... But u forgot about 2 problems actually.
    First, I don't want crazy woman (99% of them are ridiculous)...but finally I met a good one (She is polish).
    Second, I have no free time... I mean, I post on this website coz nowadays you can work on the internet from your car or Starbucks coffee or watever... this doesn't mean I have time for her... And most women are so dumb to a point that they do not appreciate anything (thank GoD I met someone special)... I am serious. It is so bad for me to say so but most of them are very moody depending on the estrogen/progesterone ratio... It is just ridiculous. I simple cannot imagine arguing with a woman for couple of hours and thinking that in couple of hours I could be in Havana or haiti or Mexico having fun... Time for me is so precious and most woman are just there for wasting my time (But finally I got someone who appreciate time since she is a surgeon)...
    In anyways, I think that when someone gets more mature, I think, will really stay away from women and will probably regret when he is in the forties.... simply because everyone needs someone to talk to... and unfortunately, the western society is so independant to the point that teenagers are by themselves at the age of 18 or somethin...and that's the reason behind why the family is not really as good as the russian or eastern european one...
    Seeya

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
    Interesting. Then what prompts you to write something like that?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveI moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
    soo.. who are you? c'mon, pretty much everyone here already told us where they are from. I find it strange that you won't give up your country of origin for the life out of you. I am Russian, I have no problem with it, I can tell anyone I am Russian, even to a bunch of angry Polish guys with baseball bats (bets? buts? bits? you know, whatever, the thing the hit the ball with).
    To a degree I am proud of my origin (though maybe there is not that much to be proud about but nevertheless). what about you?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveThanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
    What? that little thing in 1950something? Oh c'mon, it's water under the bridge!
    Well, if serious, it goes back a bit between RU and Poland. Poland always had their eye on some Russian and Ukrainian territories. Several times they tried invading Russia (I don't know... try 16th, 17th centuries, something like that). A couple of times it was even successful (for short periods of time). We kicked them out more often though. One time Polish prince in Moscow was stuffed into the barrel of a cannon and fired in the direction of Poland (I had nothing to do with t, I swear). Russians played practical jokes on them a few times? have you ever heard of Ivan Susanin? They made an opera out of it. It was a guy from Russia who agreed to guide the Polish army through the dense woods and dangerous marshes in Bryansk area (on the border with Ukraine). Well, he lead them into the deep of the woods and then said: ?Guys, you didn?t seriously think I was going to help you to invade my country, did you?? It was a sad ending for both the guide and the polish army. I am not sure they ever got out.

Anyhow, I am glad to hear things are good for you.

quote:Originally posted by Detective
    I honestly do not believe women are only for sex... Women are humans and very respectful.
    Interesting. Then what prompts you to write something like that?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveI moved to canada coz I wanna be in a place where humans are respected. Canada to me is the best place and I did not move here just for money... I am not indian by the way. I immigrated in 2004 and I have a good job here at university of toronto. I honestly don't think it matters where I am from but I am not black, not indian, not far eastern and not arab... not latino of course...
    soo.. who are you? c'mon, pretty much everyone here already told us where they are from. I find it strange that you won't give up your country of origin for the life out of you. I am Russian, I have no problem with it, I can tell anyone I am Russian, even to a bunch of angry Polish guys with baseball bats (bets? buts? bits? you know, whatever, the thing the hit the ball with).
    To a degree I am proud of my origin (though maybe there is not that much to be proud about but nevertheless). what about you?

quote:Originally posted by DetectiveThanks for asking about my new polish lady... by the way, she can't stand russians coz they ruined her country..
    What? that little thing in 1950something? Oh c'mon, it's water under the bridge!
    Well, if serious, it goes back a bit between RU and Poland. Poland always had their eye on some Russian and Ukrainian territories. Several times they tried invading Russia (I don't know... try 16th, 17th centuries, something like that). A couple of times it was even successful (for short periods of time). We kicked them out more often though. One time Polish prince in Moscow was stuffed into the barrel of a cannon and fired in the direction of Poland (I had nothing to do with t, I swear). Russians played practical jokes on them a few times? have you ever heard of Ivan Susanin? They made an opera out of it. It was a guy from Russia who agreed to guide the Polish army through the dense woods and dangerous marshes in Bryansk area (on the border with Ukraine). Well, he lead them into the deep of the woods and then said: ?Guys, you didn?t seriously think I was going to help you to invade my country, did you?? It was a sad ending for both the guide and the polish army. I am not sure they ever got out.

Anyhow, I am glad to hear things are good for you.

Thanks elenag,
    I honestly don't give a damn about both, russians and polish... Both are the same for me... I have no idea about both of them... but my GF is polish... that's all what matters, blue eyes and blond hair.. Seeya

Thanks elenag,
    I honestly don't give a damn about both, russians and polish... Both are the same for me... I have no idea about both of them... but my GF is polish... that's all what matters, blue eyes and blond hair.. Seeya

blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

anyhow, wish you two all the best and I am off to bed now.

blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

anyhow, wish you two all the best and I am off to bed now.

p.s. you still didn't sa anything about your country of origin. oh well I am not going to pull teeth about of you.

good night to all!