Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

p.s. you still didn't sa anything about your country of origin. oh well I am not going to pull teeth about of you.

good night to all!

quote:Originally posted by elenag

blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

anyhow, wish you two all the best and I am off to bed now.
    well, Hitler thought they were easier to guide.
    So are you bleached or something?
    i wouldn't dye my hair.

quote:Originally posted by elenag

blue eyes and blond hair... reminds me of those Nazi standards for a superhumans or whatever they wanted to be.

not to offend anyone with blue eyes or blond hair of course. I personally wouldn't mind having natural blond hair. blue eyes are good but I like green and gray a bit more.

anyhow, wish you two all the best and I am off to bed now.
    well, Hitler thought they were easier to guide.
    So are you bleached or something?
    i wouldn't dye my hair.

Elenag,
    Why do u wanna know where am I from??? U came to north america and still ask about people where are they from??? Didn't you learn that we are now in north america and a human is a human no matter where he/she comes from?? Did I sound like Hitler when I said my GF is blond and has blue eyes??? What's the matter with you??? You always take it personally... U shouldn't dear... just take life as it is.. Don't really go into useless discussions and waste your time.
    You should also learn to respect others decisions... U absolutely behave like russians.... what is the point from saying you are proud to be russian (Are u trying to say I am not proud from being a ....) Well, yes, I am not proud from where I came... I was born there but this does not mean I should belong to that country fo-eva... I disagree with there culture and politics and the whole thing and I decided to change. Sticking to your country of origin just because you were born there is ridiculous... You should go where u are confortable living... Personally, I think if we just follow our heart, feeling and all this non-sens emotional attitudes, we won't get anywhere....
    You talked about family value.... Well, I talked earlier about russians having no family value...and now u noticed I have no family value.... u know what's your problem dear??? Your problem is you extrapolate things... I was saying that westerners think (falsly) that russian women have family value... this is BS. I have known few russians and they are just as bad as everybuddy else... being from one area does not mean they are alike... I am from X and believe me I disagree with 99% of there thoughts.... I think that russians are trying to look smarter than NA but that is absolutely non-sens to me.. Everybuddy here is trying to say that russians are more family oriented....and this is BS.
    One more thing, who told u I do not appreciate the family? What I said is I am not gonna stick to one woman because I married her... If she changes then screw her... send her to hell. I am not the kinda guy who accepts anything easily... I am very independant... I am very nice to those who deserve but very bad to those who don't. Anyways, I will let you know one day where am I from if that's really bothering you a lot.
    Have a good day elena...

Elenag,
    Why do u wanna know where am I from??? U came to north america and still ask about people where are they from??? Didn't you learn that we are now in north america and a human is a human no matter where he/she comes from?? Did I sound like Hitler when I said my GF is blond and has blue eyes??? What's the matter with you??? You always take it personally... U shouldn't dear... just take life as it is.. Don't really go into useless discussions and waste your time.
    You should also learn to respect others decisions... U absolutely behave like russians.... what is the point from saying you are proud to be russian (Are u trying to say I am not proud from being a ....) Well, yes, I am not proud from where I came... I was born there but this does not mean I should belong to that country fo-eva... I disagree with there culture and politics and the whole thing and I decided to change. Sticking to your country of origin just because you were born there is ridiculous... You should go where u are confortable living... Personally, I think if we just follow our heart, feeling and all this non-sens emotional attitudes, we won't get anywhere....
    You talked about family value.... Well, I talked earlier about russians having no family value...and now u noticed I have no family value.... u know what's your problem dear??? Your problem is you extrapolate things... I was saying that westerners think (falsly) that russian women have family value... this is BS. I have known few russians and they are just as bad as everybuddy else... being from one area does not mean they are alike... I am from X and believe me I disagree with 99% of there thoughts.... I think that russians are trying to look smarter than NA but that is absolutely non-sens to me.. Everybuddy here is trying to say that russians are more family oriented....and this is BS.
    One more thing, who told u I do not appreciate the family? What I said is I am not gonna stick to one woman because I married her... If she changes then screw her... send her to hell. I am not the kinda guy who accepts anything easily... I am very independant... I am very nice to those who deserve but very bad to those who don't. Anyways, I will let you know one day where am I from if that's really bothering you a lot.
    Have a good day elena...

who cares where you are from...Albania, Macedonia or Punjab.
    it sounds odd you won't tell, but anyways you could tell me anywhere & i would never know, so it doesn't really matter because i take every claim over the internet with a grain of salt (actually a ton thereof ).
    I should add i find very romantic the notion of "grateful immigrant to north america" because really every place looks about the same; then there are preferences, but nonsense is nonsense everywhere.

who cares where you are from...Albania, Macedonia or Punjab.
    it sounds odd you won't tell, but anyways you could tell me anywhere & i would never know, so it doesn't really matter because i take every claim over the internet with a grain of salt (actually a ton thereof ).
    I should add i find very romantic the notion of "grateful immigrant to north america" because really every place looks about the same; then there are preferences, but nonsense is nonsense everywhere.

Well,
    I don't get it.... Why are u focusing on my place of birth. If I don't care about that why would you all care?
    Yes, I am thankful to canada... It is true and I have no problem saying that... Canada gave me lots of advantages that I couldn't get in Europe...
    What's easier than just throwing a name of a country here and say hey guys... I am from whatever... Don't you all think it is easier for me to do that rather than insisting on keeping this ridiculous detail in my home country?? And why is it odd to keep this for myself??? I simply donno...
    Life is full of strange things... one should have objectives and priorities... throwing here and there, wanting to know where is this guy from or whether he is jewish or not is a ****ing waste of time...
    finally, yes I am very thankful to canada...
    Seeya

Well,
    I don't get it.... Why are u focusing on my place of birth. If I don't care about that why would you all care?
    Yes, I am thankful to canada... It is true and I have no problem saying that... Canada gave me lots of advantages that I couldn't get in Europe...
    What's easier than just throwing a name of a country here and say hey guys... I am from whatever... Don't you all think it is easier for me to do that rather than insisting on keeping this ridiculous detail in my home country?? And why is it odd to keep this for myself??? I simply donno...
    Life is full of strange things... one should have objectives and priorities... throwing here and there, wanting to know where is this guy from or whether he is jewish or not is a ****ing waste of time...
    finally, yes I am very thankful to canada...
    Seeya

i don't care at all...more so because whatever you might say, i'd have no way to know...and why would that make any difference over the internet?
    the internet is a weird place.

i am not "thankful" inasmuch i brought my own money to Canada, not the other way round.