Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default You should be thankful

I just read this scam report
    http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=1628

If she was truly interested in you and immigrating to the USA she would have stayed in Kiev or Kharkiv until the visa process was complete.

Moscow is the most expensive city in the FSU. Admittedly it has higher paying jobs than other cities. However, they do not take girls from Ukraine into normal jobs. There are a lot of them here from Ukraine, Belarus, etc. They work as prositutes because there are no jobs available to them unless they have a very high education and experience.

She took you for a ride and you financed her move to Moscow. Bravo for you listing her as a scammer.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Well, u modified your previous message elena. I thought you want someone to help you with something... whatever, forget it.

i didn't realize you saw it.
    yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

i didn't realize you saw it.
    yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

alright

alright

I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.

I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.