Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Well, u modified your previous message elena. I thought you want someone to help you with something... whatever, forget it.

i didn't realize you saw it.
    yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

i didn't realize you saw it.
    yes I did asked for help but then I realized I can create another user myself. Silly I didn't think about it right away. I did created another user and registered and was able to check things out, everything seem to work which is real great since my head is splitting after spending 2 hours trying to figure that thiing out.

alright

alright

I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.

I hear so much contovercy about a persons ancestory and where they are from. This is suppose to alter the way a person thinks????? ....Really then I could say " go back to your own countries" " my people were here first for many generations before being "rescued" by the Europeans". I do not say such things as I beleive that a diversity of people from different countries makes for a stronger country as all different ideas blend together for the best for all peoples. Blond hair and blue eyes I have and I am proud to say I am aboriginal.