Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sorry, but I think scammer will always win

Hi,

Unless something can be done, but I don't know what to do. !

I've been on a Russian date site for a few months talking to some Russian ladies, but today I joined using a female profile with no pictures or details, that was 6 hours ago and I've received 10 emails from men in the UK.

I have met 2 Russians girls which we are only chatting but I know we won't meet, In a way I like that because at least I these two are Genuine.

What do you think ?

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Giles,
    Let me tell ya few things about russians and eastern europeans in general. I have no direct contact with russians but from what I hear from ukranians/polish people, russians are really not the best to choose from.
    In my experience, polish girls and hence most of the eastern europeans, are really family oriented and very nice people. Their culture is very different from westerners... I am now in a wonderful relationship with a polish girl.... NOT FROM THE INTERNET THOUGH. She is really a very qualified candidate to raise a perfect family. Maybe the russians are good as well but I doubt it..
    10 men from UK contacted u!! This is a disaster.... Jeeeezzzzzzz, I don't understand what the hell is going on these days!

Giles,
    Let me tell ya few things about russians and eastern europeans in general. I have no direct contact with russians but from what I hear from ukranians/polish people, russians are really not the best to choose from.
    In my experience, polish girls and hence most of the eastern europeans, are really family oriented and very nice people. Their culture is very different from westerners... I am now in a wonderful relationship with a polish girl.... NOT FROM THE INTERNET THOUGH. She is really a very qualified candidate to raise a perfect family. Maybe the russians are good as well but I doubt it..
    10 men from UK contacted u!! This is a disaster.... Jeeeezzzzzzz, I don't understand what the hell is going on these days!

Polish girls(people) are number 1 who hates Russians.
    So you should be very careful when you listen to their opinions about Russians generally.
    I have lived for 2 years in Poland and visited Ukraine many times.
    I can say that these people have a different culture compared to Russians but they have also lot of similarities...

Polish girls(people) are number 1 who hates Russians.
    So you should be very careful when you listen to their opinions about Russians generally.
    I have lived for 2 years in Poland and visited Ukraine many times.
    I can say that these people have a different culture compared to Russians but they have also lot of similarities...

i have heard this countless times.
    if you had posted some pretty picture, you could have increased the response rate tenfold.
    this reminds me of some (serious) statistics i read a long time ago, stating that a sizeable percentage of women online are men.
    This brings back the WWW/LD (hence MOB) scene is -in my opinion- a human junkyard.
    After years of activity i decided a long time ago to steer clear thereof...and i can say i'm not the most gullible, naive or easy to manipulate person.

there is no magic recipe & no magic land: women are women. From a different country perhaps, not a different planet.

i have heard this countless times.
    if you had posted some pretty picture, you could have increased the response rate tenfold.
    this reminds me of some (serious) statistics i read a long time ago, stating that a sizeable percentage of women online are men.
    This brings back the WWW/LD (hence MOB) scene is -in my opinion- a human junkyard.
    After years of activity i decided a long time ago to steer clear thereof...and i can say i'm not the most gullible, naive or easy to manipulate person.

there is no magic recipe & no magic land: women are women. From a different country perhaps, not a different planet.

Lonelyboy,

It mite be true dat polish people hate da russians fo matiple reasons. I personally do not like da russians as well. As ham said, women are women and ders no majic land. I agree wid him butta... Still u can have a betta idea when u know da background.

Lonelyboy,

It mite be true dat polish people hate da russians fo matiple reasons. I personally do not like da russians as well. As ham said, women are women and ders no majic land. I agree wid him butta... Still u can have a betta idea when u know da background.

Detective : I agree eith you! Polish are the best. little bit of help in the kitchen at the holidays and you have friend forever. now to get rid of the little bitches from the phillipines, so I can surf the net in peace and quiet, Thank god for Yahoos IGNORE abd reportas apam button

Randolph J Peters