what do u prefer your GF from?
    1) Scandinavia
    2) Eastern europe
    3) Latino
    4) Far eastern
    5) BLACK
    6) Arabs

Personally, I don't give a damn sh!t about all of them

What does it matter where your GF is from. ?

If you like someone and the feeling is mutual then you are lucky.

My order though.

1.Russian
    2.British
    3.European, French or Italian maybe
    4.Latino
    5. Or just maybe anyone I can like.

If you go looking for a person from one country you may loose someone who likes you but you are blinded because she isn't what you think you want.

I'm in the UK and in the past few years I've had interests from 2 British Asian girls, I didn't do anything but now I wish I had. The second girl lost her job where I worked before I had a chance to do anything. :-(

Find love where you can !
    Dont be alone

P.S. Detective
    I was just joking with, don't take personally

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

What does it matter where your GF is from. ?

If you like someone and the feeling is mutual then you are lucky.

My order though.

1.Russian
    2.British
    3.European, French or Italian maybe
    4.Latino
    5. Or just maybe anyone I can like.

If you go looking for a person from one country you may loose someone who likes you but you are blinded because she isn't what you think you want.

I'm in the UK and in the past few years I've had interests from 2 British Asian girls, I didn't do anything but now I wish I had. The second girl lost her job where I worked before I had a chance to do anything. :-(

Find love where you can !
    Dont be alone

P.S. Detective
    I was just joking with, don't take personally

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

I agree with you Giles.... find your girl wherever she is........ BUT NOT RUSSIAN PLEASE

I agree with you Giles.... find your girl wherever she is........ BUT NOT RUSSIAN PLEASE

most GFs were Caucasian American, I did live with a young german lass when i was in the army, even at her parents house at that. Shes the one I really loved, even went back there for awhile. then I married an divorced caucasian blonde american. big mistake. shes probably on #5 by now. i do have a on line chinese woman friend since before 9-11, but that will stay there. I do like Native NORTH american Indian women, lived in alaska 4 years. south american natives are too mayan or incan. ifs she white, brunette, thin to fit shes good,that is as long as she's nice. the only reason i got involved in the russian gig, some girl kept writing me from some site and eventually after 3 months, asked for money. I was ready to go see her, but posted her as insurance and sure enough there were several that had been scammed, they actually sent her money. I wouldnt send an american woman money, let alone a russian woman. I do have a sister who is British, (ww2), i would send her money. I know her and love her. I've been all over europe, and basically the thing that i like is the accents, whichever one that may be. I'm not really prejudice, I'm just part of the dwindling european race and fed up with what I see. I have a degree in medaeval history, (Constantine to Charlemagne) and a degree in social science. To teach, they want me to get a geography degree. haha I drive a truck. if i was black, a homo, or alien i' be in the classroom teaching, even about the extermination of germans in Prussia, christians in russia, and boers in south africa. revisionism is killing us. i know i didnt own a slave, or a fag for that matter and I'm not a kazar. by the way, where is russia?

most GFs were Caucasian American, I did live with a young german lass when i was in the army, even at her parents house at that. Shes the one I really loved, even went back there for awhile. then I married an divorced caucasian blonde american. big mistake. shes probably on #5 by now. i do have a on line chinese woman friend since before 9-11, but that will stay there. I do like Native NORTH american Indian women, lived in alaska 4 years. south american natives are too mayan or incan. ifs she white, brunette, thin to fit shes good,that is as long as she's nice. the only reason i got involved in the russian gig, some girl kept writing me from some site and eventually after 3 months, asked for money. I was ready to go see her, but posted her as insurance and sure enough there were several that had been scammed, they actually sent her money. I wouldnt send an american woman money, let alone a russian woman. I do have a sister who is British, (ww2), i would send her money. I know her and love her. I've been all over europe, and basically the thing that i like is the accents, whichever one that may be. I'm not really prejudice, I'm just part of the dwindling european race and fed up with what I see. I have a degree in medaeval history, (Constantine to Charlemagne) and a degree in social science. To teach, they want me to get a geography degree. haha I drive a truck. if i was black, a homo, or alien i' be in the classroom teaching, even about the extermination of germans in Prussia, christians in russia, and boers in south africa. revisionism is killing us. i know i didnt own a slave, or a fag for that matter and I'm not a kazar. by the way, where is russia?

for blonde, yeah scandidavia, brunette, i'd say iberian. i do like red heads though, also and the irish also have nice blue eye brunettes (Celt, yeah - thats it - a celtic lass, find me a celtic lass)

for blonde, yeah scandidavia, brunette, i'd say iberian. i do like red heads though, also and the irish also have nice blue eye brunettes (Celt, yeah - thats it - a celtic lass, find me a celtic lass)