Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a scam?

Default Is this a scam?

This is the third letter from Tanya. Tell me if you think it's a scam.

Hi dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excuse, that I shift on you the problem, but your help is really necessary for me.
    I have got in accident and I need money for medicines - 300 USD. I think, that it is small sum for you, but for me it is very big money. And I should address to you for the help. And I hope, that you will not leave me in a trouble. I haven't time and I ask you reply me soon.
    Please help me.
    Thank you very much.
    With respect.
    And you can call me at my home phon

Send her the money dude!

Send her the money dude!

Anyone else think I should send the money?

Anyone else think I should send the money?

if love is true love i'd get a third mortage on my trailer...i would pawn my Adolf Hitler collection & my Luther King autograph...i would auction a kidney on ebay...

if love is true love i'd get a third mortage on my trailer...i would pawn my Adolf Hitler collection & my Luther King autograph...i would auction a kidney on ebay...

Err No, In my Opinion only, don't send the money. Third email and asking for money. No. 3 emails how does she know that much about you to want to meet.

I've heard stories of girls falling off the Planes boarding stairs and being in hospital and need money for hospital bills.
    My scammer didn't answer for 3 weeks as she'd been in hospital with flu.
    A girl i was speaking for two weeks said she would buy a flight ticket to me, I said yes ok and I'll give you the money when you get here if you not interested I'll pay for you to go home and I said she would have a place to stay if she wanted. Then next day she said she had travelled before like this and lost money and got very moody with me, haven't heard from her for 5 days. Also She's blocked from the web Site I met her on.

Is BAT or Mari el in the message header
    But it's up to you if you can afford 300 usd.
    Do a search for her email address, or PM me her details, pictures and messages and I'll try and look for her.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Err No, In my Opinion only, don't send the money. Third email and asking for money. No. 3 emails how does she know that much about you to want to meet.

I've heard stories of girls falling off the Planes boarding stairs and being in hospital and need money for hospital bills.
    My scammer didn't answer for 3 weeks as she'd been in hospital with flu.
    A girl i was speaking for two weeks said she would buy a flight ticket to me, I said yes ok and I'll give you the money when you get here if you not interested I'll pay for you to go home and I said she would have a place to stay if she wanted. Then next day she said she had travelled before like this and lost money and got very moody with me, haven't heard from her for 5 days. Also She's blocked from the web Site I met her on.

Is BAT or Mari el in the message header
    But it's up to you if you can afford 300 usd.
    Do a search for her email address, or PM me her details, pictures and messages and I'll try and look for her.

Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

If I write 3 times on this very topic, then will you also send me $300 for my medicine? I suddendly feel very ill, and only $300 medicine will do. My poor life depends on this medicine. She's playing you like a cheap fiddle.