Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Weird

Default Weird

I was corresponding with one of the russian woman (maybe man who knows) and her name is Gulnur ahmatgalieva from Perm, Russia.... She asked for money and I stopped chatting with her since (Nov 2005). Yesterday, I got an email from her.... hehe...

My love, so it is pleasant for me to write to you the letter, mine ????? I so
    am
    strong you I like and want to be only with you, my lovely, today I leave to the
    grandmother and I can not write you of two days but when I shall come back I at
    once to you shall write to you, my love so am strong you I like and want to be
    only with you, my lovely these days I very strongly shall miss and think on you
    only of you, my love I love you.

For ever your love Gulnur.

JEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, That only means one thing! SEVERE MENTAL RETARDATION

Scam Alert I Think.

She's been talking to other men who won't send money so has come back to you.
    Quote 'mine ????? ' she has used an online translator for that, I've been told by a russian women on another scam site that scammers don't always bother checking the spelling on emails, if she were genuine wouldn't she have changed that word.
    Turn this around would you send a meaningless word to a Russian if you use a translator. Myself I would change my wording.

This has happened to me from a girl, She is listed here as a scammer.

Babel fish says '????? ' = 'lyubov' ?

Be Careful.

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.
    Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Scam Alert I Think.

She's been talking to other men who won't send money so has come back to you.
    Quote 'mine ????? ' she has used an online translator for that, I've been told by a russian women on another scam site that scammers don't always bother checking the spelling on emails, if she were genuine wouldn't she have changed that word.
    Turn this around would you send a meaningless word to a Russian if you use a translator. Myself I would change my wording.

This has happened to me from a girl, She is listed here as a scammer.

Babel fish says '????? ' = 'lyubov' ?

Be Careful.

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.
    Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.