Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    imported_admin Guest

Default What is wrong with spending 4 Euros?

Hello,

Our position - any money request is a possible scam. Below is another position. What do you think?

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

"Who is this "reporting person" (edited by admin)? He seems to want to publish everything he gets from a girls as a scam just because he receives a letter saying she would like help with translation services. And he balks at 4 Euros per letter! Hey big spender! Well, if he wants to get them done through a non-eastern european source try anywhere from 15 bucks to 40 bucks an email depending on length! And this guy can always spring for the 4 Euros and then write asking for a phone email or suggesting his preference in service. But he doesn't. Instead he burns them here! Two ladies one he calls Anna and another Elena he burnt here and I have happend to have had 6 emails from his "Anna" which is not this girls name to me (two of the pictures are the same) - there are no form letters to me and she answers everything I ask her. With Elena, she was indignant that she was called a scammer and happened to answer me twice in non-form letter format. But after I accused her of being a scammer as she was on this site - she told me to that I was slinging mud and that the accusations were unfounded. Which without proof i.e. loss of money, they are. This "reporting person" (edited by admin) fellow seems very trigger happy branding ladies as scammers when they may not be. What is wrong with spending 4 Euros to find out? Just because he gets an email suggesting (not requesting) he screams "SCAM!"? Wll, who said? As I wrote there are ways of pursuing this possibility to a logical and reasonable assumption - but he doesn't. He just 'hangs' up the phone' and reports her here with absolutely no proof. This guys is looking to find a wife? Well good luck to him but I hope she is not as CHEAP as he is. Your site is not based on facts but on accusations only at least where "reporting person" (edited by admin) is concerned!"

Hello.
    I am glad to receive your letter so soon. You are very interesting for me.
    I want to learn more about you. I want to see a lot of your photos. Be the
    way I must tell you that I haven't my own computer, I tell this that you
    not worry if I will not write to you few days, but I will try answer to you
    as soon as I will can. I will write to you my letters from the internet
    cafe. And now I want to tell you about myself. I live in city of Kazan.
    This city located on distance in 700 kilometer from city of Moscow. And if
    you didn't know, Moscow is the capital of Russia. My heigh is 171 centimeters.
    My weight is 53 kgs. My hair's color is black. I work as the consultant -
    seller in the shop. I like this work. There is a very good working
    collective in my job. Then, my hobby is listening music and reading books.
    I like to read love novels and fantasy. And what about music, I prefer a
    lot of different music. OK, what about my city, there are a lot of trees
    here. In our country very beautiful nature, and in my city too. Be the way,
    kazan have more then million people, I know that for you it is not big
    number, but for Russia it is very big. We have only few cities where live so
    many people. Then, I like to walk on the park in the summer. I like to see
    on the sunrise. I want to find someone for serious relationship and I hope
    that it will be you. I never married and I haven't any children. I had the
    experience of contacts with men in Russia, but they was be not seriously
    about relations and I just was think that if I can't find right man here I
    must try somewhere else. I am no smoking and drink very seldom, but sometimes
    I like to drink in good company not much vine though this can be much seldom.
    And now about you, tell me please about youself. What you like or not? Tell
    me about your nature? Cause I want to know more about you. So I will wait your
    answer, Hope to receive it soon...
    Marina...

TYPICAL SCAMMER..........jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz, they only talk about internet cafe and walking in parks in russia... Don't these jerks have any other hobbies in life other than repeating themselves.... they're just ridiculous.
    By the way, 0.00000000000000001 $ is tooooo much for a friggen scammer....

Hello.
    I am glad to receive your letter so soon. You are very interesting for me.
    I want to learn more about you. I want to see a lot of your photos. Be the
    way I must tell you that I haven't my own computer, I tell this that you
    not worry if I will not write to you few days, but I will try answer to you
    as soon as I will can. I will write to you my letters from the internet
    cafe. And now I want to tell you about myself. I live in city of Kazan.
    This city located on distance in 700 kilometer from city of Moscow. And if
    you didn't know, Moscow is the capital of Russia. My heigh is 171 centimeters.
    My weight is 53 kgs. My hair's color is black. I work as the consultant -
    seller in the shop. I like this work. There is a very good working
    collective in my job. Then, my hobby is listening music and reading books.
    I like to read love novels and fantasy. And what about music, I prefer a
    lot of different music. OK, what about my city, there are a lot of trees
    here. In our country very beautiful nature, and in my city too. Be the way,
    kazan have more then million people, I know that for you it is not big
    number, but for Russia it is very big. We have only few cities where live so
    many people. Then, I like to walk on the park in the summer. I like to see
    on the sunrise. I want to find someone for serious relationship and I hope
    that it will be you. I never married and I haven't any children. I had the
    experience of contacts with men in Russia, but they was be not seriously
    about relations and I just was think that if I can't find right man here I
    must try somewhere else. I am no smoking and drink very seldom, but sometimes
    I like to drink in good company not much vine though this can be much seldom.
    And now about you, tell me please about youself. What you like or not? Tell
    me about your nature? Cause I want to know more about you. So I will wait your
    answer, Hope to receive it soon...
    Marina...

TYPICAL SCAMMER..........jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz, they only talk about internet cafe and walking in parks in russia... Don't these jerks have any other hobbies in life other than repeating themselves.... they're just ridiculous.
    By the way, 0.00000000000000001 $ is tooooo much for a friggen scammer....

well, i just read a couple other letters elsewhere 4/5 word for word the copy of the above.
    I think any request for money [u]IS a request for money and it's a red flag.
    The simplest way to see things in perspective is to ask oneself: would i do the same with a woman i met at a pub down the road at home?
    What would we do if our neighboring female asked us $ for fuel, commuting or other "legitimate" expenses?
    I'd become [u]very suspicious.
    The question is not about 4, 44 or 444$ but about the logic.
    If someone -anyone- cannot afford the WWW/LD/MOB dating scene, they should give it up: simple.
    The fact MOBs often think that they are making me (=any man) a "favor" or "bestowing a privilege" upon me only because they're writing me ( yes, me and Barney, Leroy, Pedro, Wong, Kojiro...), that sounds more like a ballon d'essai, a precalculated move to trigger the "knight in shining armour" reaction, inasmuch many men love to impress women with display of wealth, as little as it is.
    So the final answer is: no.
    Usually requests for money escalate...from a tip to even correspondence fees, to long due internet cafe fees at 30% interest rate compounded, to mommy falling downstairs & needing a new liver, to a subway robbery...
    Men are 3-5-8000km away...they have no way to know.
    More than once women have been caught pocketing generous money for "english lessons" etc.

Of course i agree there is another way to look at things, and most unscrupulous FSUWs and their sissy western apologists think that men are wealthy anyways, and what are $50, 500, 5000, 50.000?
    Nothing, compared to the relief provided to poor cinderella...and if cinderella's passport goes by the name of Oleg, well western "losers" somewhat deserve that & even worse for pursuing women out of their league, even just pictures.

Sure, there may be men players who report anybody for fun, but they are easy to spot and ultimately have no receipt of funds wired or else.
    Obviously, scammers & their apologists think that is not enough as well.

well, i just read a couple other letters elsewhere 4/5 word for word the copy of the above.
    I think any request for money [u]IS a request for money and it's a red flag.
    The simplest way to see things in perspective is to ask oneself: would i do the same with a woman i met at a pub down the road at home?
    What would we do if our neighboring female asked us $ for fuel, commuting or other "legitimate" expenses?
    I'd become [u]very suspicious.
    The question is not about 4, 44 or 444$ but about the logic.
    If someone -anyone- cannot afford the WWW/LD/MOB dating scene, they should give it up: simple.
    The fact MOBs often think that they are making me (=any man) a "favor" or "bestowing a privilege" upon me only because they're writing me ( yes, me and Barney, Leroy, Pedro, Wong, Kojiro...), that sounds more like a ballon d'essai, a precalculated move to trigger the "knight in shining armour" reaction, inasmuch many men love to impress women with display of wealth, as little as it is.
    So the final answer is: no.
    Usually requests for money escalate...from a tip to even correspondence fees, to long due internet cafe fees at 30% interest rate compounded, to mommy falling downstairs & needing a new liver, to a subway robbery...
    Men are 3-5-8000km away...they have no way to know.
    More than once women have been caught pocketing generous money for "english lessons" etc.

Of course i agree there is another way to look at things, and most unscrupulous FSUWs and their sissy western apologists think that men are wealthy anyways, and what are $50, 500, 5000, 50.000?
    Nothing, compared to the relief provided to poor cinderella...and if cinderella's passport goes by the name of Oleg, well western "losers" somewhat deserve that & even worse for pursuing women out of their league, even just pictures.

Sure, there may be men players who report anybody for fun, but they are easy to spot and ultimately have no receipt of funds wired or else.
    Obviously, scammers & their apologists think that is not enough as well.

4 euros for each letter can add up very quickly. Any request for money should be treated as a scam.

Ladies should know better by now. DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY OR EVEN HINT AT IT. YOU WILL BE BLACK LISTED.

Sorry it has come to this but that is the way it is because your people (the scammers) from your country have made it so.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

4 euros for each letter can add up very quickly. Any request for money should be treated as a scam.

Ladies should know better by now. DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY OR EVEN HINT AT IT. YOU WILL BE BLACK LISTED.

Sorry it has come to this but that is the way it is because your people (the scammers) from your country have made it so.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

If any woman asks me for 1 cent, I will send her to hell... I am fed up with friggen idiots.... I have no time to waste on them. Here is a letter from Marina, a typical russian name! U know the rest of the story.... Scammer even proven otherwise!
    Hello.
    I am glad to receive your letter so soon. I want to tell you about my family. I
    live with my mum. She is 52 years old. All her life she works as the teacher.
    She teach children English language. When I went to school, my mum teach me too.
    I love my mother. She spend a lot of her time and efforts for me. My father has
    died 18 years back. He was be builder. He built multi-storey apartment houses.
    He has fallen with 9 floor. I was be 12 years when my father died. I am very
    sorry that he died cause I loved him, and I still love him. He was be very good
    man and very nice father. After this, my mother worked so much time, that we
    might eat and that I might study. Then, I want to tell you that I have
    grandmother too. She is 76 years old. She lives at the village. She lives on
    distance of 230 kilometers from our city. I have no brothers and sisters. I have
    the aunt and the uncle too. All time when they can, they help my mum and me. I
    very lonely woman. I was disappointed with Russian men. be the way, much Russian
    men beat their wife. I didn't want create a family with man like this. I am very
    kind woman. I never refuse in the help if somebody asks me about this. I have
    many girlfriends. I usually spend my free time with my girlfriends. Sometimes we
    go to the cinema, we love to visit theatres. And sometimes we go on the picnics
    (sorry if I mistake, but I am not remember, how I must write this word). But we
    make picnics in the summer sometimes on the river and sometimes in the park. I
    like cooking. I like experiments with meal. I prefer various salads, meat, and
    fish too. How I told you before, I never smoke. I don't drink, only sometimes a
    wine on holidays in the good company. I am very romantic woman. I like to meet
    sunrises and a sunsets on a coast of the river. I want looking sunrise on the
    ocean's coast. When I feel very bad on my soul, I go on the nature and I will
    be better. I like to walk at the wood and to sit on a coast of the river,
    looking on the water and thinking about life. I told you before that I am very
    romantic woman. I think that human's life very interesting. I think that this
    is all for now. Take care. And I wait your next letter.
    Marina...

She is a f@cking jerk although hasn't asked for money ... yet[^]

If any woman asks me for 1 cent, I will send her to hell... I am fed up with friggen idiots.... I have no time to waste on them. Here is a letter from Marina, a typical russian name! U know the rest of the story.... Scammer even proven otherwise!
    Hello.
    I am glad to receive your letter so soon. I want to tell you about my family. I
    live with my mum. She is 52 years old. All her life she works as the teacher.
    She teach children English language. When I went to school, my mum teach me too.
    I love my mother. She spend a lot of her time and efforts for me. My father has
    died 18 years back. He was be builder. He built multi-storey apartment houses.
    He has fallen with 9 floor. I was be 12 years when my father died. I am very
    sorry that he died cause I loved him, and I still love him. He was be very good
    man and very nice father. After this, my mother worked so much time, that we
    might eat and that I might study. Then, I want to tell you that I have
    grandmother too. She is 76 years old. She lives at the village. She lives on
    distance of 230 kilometers from our city. I have no brothers and sisters. I have
    the aunt and the uncle too. All time when they can, they help my mum and me. I
    very lonely woman. I was disappointed with Russian men. be the way, much Russian
    men beat their wife. I didn't want create a family with man like this. I am very
    kind woman. I never refuse in the help if somebody asks me about this. I have
    many girlfriends. I usually spend my free time with my girlfriends. Sometimes we
    go to the cinema, we love to visit theatres. And sometimes we go on the picnics
    (sorry if I mistake, but I am not remember, how I must write this word). But we
    make picnics in the summer sometimes on the river and sometimes in the park. I
    like cooking. I like experiments with meal. I prefer various salads, meat, and
    fish too. How I told you before, I never smoke. I don't drink, only sometimes a
    wine on holidays in the good company. I am very romantic woman. I like to meet
    sunrises and a sunsets on a coast of the river. I want looking sunrise on the
    ocean's coast. When I feel very bad on my soul, I go on the nature and I will
    be better. I like to walk at the wood and to sit on a coast of the river,
    looking on the water and thinking about life. I told you before that I am very
    romantic woman. I think that human's life very interesting. I think that this
    is all for now. Take care. And I wait your next letter.
    Marina...

She is a f@cking jerk although hasn't asked for money ... yet[^]

any "woman" going along the lines of " all russian men beat their wives" should be dumped immediately:
    a) s-he's just trying to live up to agency led myths (you know, 1950's styles submissive women VS drunk evil local men= that's why you, Barney from the west can "rescue her" and live happy ever after ).
    b) s-he means it.
    In both cases men are ready for a big disappointment; in case of a) is a charade to sort an effect; in case of b) you'll sooner or later do something to piss her off badly, and with words like "beating" or "abuse" easy in her mouth, any divorce lawyer and friendly liberal hippie court will have plenty of questions to ask you.