Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stupid stupid people

Stupid stupid people listen. Forget about translation services.

Most Russian / Ukrainian / Belarussian / Eastern European young people speak / read some degree of English. It is taught in all the schools.

If she's worth her salt she is studying English.

There is no need to pay for any translation service of any kind whatsoever. It's just an agency scam to get you to pay for translation / correspondence fees.

They are all scammers until proven innocent.

Voyager......I can see you are from Canada ...but where from originally? by the way you are stating these things about translation fees....Well I pay for the translation fees for my correspondence with the lady of MY chosing. She makes just over 295 Canadian dollars a month. She pays for English lessons,( after she started writing to me), has a 18 year old son in university, supports two aging parents, and had an expensive phoneline run into her house at quite a large cost so we can talk on the phone, she by the way is getting more confident with the second language , and I wished to help with this cost for the present.(my choice) We plan on making the move to write through the normal mail in a combination of English and Russian as I am attempting to learn a little Russian also. The agencies should not be grouped together and dumped on as a pile. Rather let the person determine if the relationship that may or may not develope into a lasting association. Translation fees are usually about 30-40 USD a month and you can send unlimited letters and photos. This is cheaper than the $1000 that is asked for when Visas to travel are asked for. The agency I am dealing with , now has a web camera set up and I can view my LADY in person and talk at the same time. (the cost covered by my translation fees) Much better than still pictures and you can see a real person.Maybe you got taken ....but maybe try my agency and see the difference honesty makes.Find a lady of your own choosing and write her first, do not search for the scammer that writes to you first , giving you something to do by searching every nook and cranny to find fault. i personally do not regret one penny spent on translations etc. for this lady I write, a learning experience to say the least.

Voyager......I can see you are from Canada ...but where from originally? by the way you are stating these things about translation fees....Well I pay for the translation fees for my correspondence with the lady of MY chosing. She makes just over 295 Canadian dollars a month. She pays for English lessons,( after she started writing to me), has a 18 year old son in university, supports two aging parents, and had an expensive phoneline run into her house at quite a large cost so we can talk on the phone, she by the way is getting more confident with the second language , and I wished to help with this cost for the present.(my choice) We plan on making the move to write through the normal mail in a combination of English and Russian as I am attempting to learn a little Russian also. The agencies should not be grouped together and dumped on as a pile. Rather let the person determine if the relationship that may or may not develope into a lasting association. Translation fees are usually about 30-40 USD a month and you can send unlimited letters and photos. This is cheaper than the $1000 that is asked for when Visas to travel are asked for. The agency I am dealing with , now has a web camera set up and I can view my LADY in person and talk at the same time. (the cost covered by my translation fees) Much better than still pictures and you can see a real person.Maybe you got taken ....but maybe try my agency and see the difference honesty makes.Find a lady of your own choosing and write her first, do not search for the scammer that writes to you first , giving you something to do by searching every nook and cranny to find fault. i personally do not regret one penny spent on translations etc. for this lady I write, a learning experience to say the least.

What!
    Learning Russian?!?! Why?!?! Aren't there enuf peopa in canada who can speak english????????
    I don't get it!?!
    Voyager, I don't think your info is true... Most of the Ukranians and eastern europeans DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH.
    Screw the agencies, screw the russians and screw women all over the world.... Take advantage of them before they take advantage of you..
    Seeya

What!
    Learning Russian?!?! Why?!?! Aren't there enuf peopa in canada who can speak english????????
    I don't get it!?!
    Voyager, I don't think your info is true... Most of the Ukranians and eastern europeans DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH.
    Screw the agencies, screw the russians and screw women all over the world.... Take advantage of them before they take advantage of you..
    Seeya

Detective..... Yes there are lots of people in Canada that speak English and a hell of a lot that speak French too. That does not mean the heritages of us all spoke English upon arrival to canada. I think it is just great that I can learn another language on my own than having a second language stuffed down my throat by our government throughout my school days. I speak nor write this language but am finding it pleasant to be able to converse with another person in their language. Quite often I see some semblance of English portrayed in a totally frivilous manner and spelling is atrocious. There are other ways to draw attention to yourself than make fun of your adoptive country and her language.

Detective..... Yes there are lots of people in Canada that speak English and a hell of a lot that speak French too. That does not mean the heritages of us all spoke English upon arrival to canada. I think it is just great that I can learn another language on my own than having a second language stuffed down my throat by our government throughout my school days. I speak nor write this language but am finding it pleasant to be able to converse with another person in their language. Quite often I see some semblance of English portrayed in a totally frivilous manner and spelling is atrocious. There are other ways to draw attention to yourself than make fun of your adoptive country and her language.

Toymaker,
    25% of canadians are french canadians. Our official languages are FRENCH AND ENGLISH whether we like it or not. U said our government stuffed French down your throat....what wud ya say about the russians who stuffed there language (AND ELIMINATED THE UKRANIAN LANGUAGE).. If u visit Ukraine, u will notice they only speak russian. There food is russian as well..
    It is always an advantage to learn and educate ourselves... I was not trying to draw attention at all coz to me u are just few lines on my computer screen but I hear this most of the time... We, men, look for russians and are ready to learn there language and what's in return??? Scamming Scamming and Scamming...
    I understand your woman has a son 18 years old.... I believe she is in her thirties or fourties..... She is desperate now and looking for life in North America... and you are probably willing to bring her to canada.... well, good luck my friend but let me tell ya she might be fooling you.... Always keep that in mind, I am sure u know that anyways....
    Be Careful..... FRENCH is not comparable to Russians in CANADA....

Toymaker,
    25% of canadians are french canadians. Our official languages are FRENCH AND ENGLISH whether we like it or not. U said our government stuffed French down your throat....what wud ya say about the russians who stuffed there language (AND ELIMINATED THE UKRANIAN LANGUAGE).. If u visit Ukraine, u will notice they only speak russian. There food is russian as well..
    It is always an advantage to learn and educate ourselves... I was not trying to draw attention at all coz to me u are just few lines on my computer screen but I hear this most of the time... We, men, look for russians and are ready to learn there language and what's in return??? Scamming Scamming and Scamming...
    I understand your woman has a son 18 years old.... I believe she is in her thirties or fourties..... She is desperate now and looking for life in North America... and you are probably willing to bring her to canada.... well, good luck my friend but let me tell ya she might be fooling you.... Always keep that in mind, I am sure u know that anyways....
    Be Careful..... FRENCH is not comparable to Russians in CANADA....

please don't start feuds.
    everybody will do as they see fit.
    again, i think very few FSUWs have a passable understanding & command of any foreign language.
    Sure, they may have learnt it in school, but that's far from being fluent enough to handle relationship matters purposefully.
    That's why -like it or not- there is so much translation business around.