Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody else think this is a scam, I do

She's American been talking for 2 weeks, she's in Africa. Parents have died but they left her a lot of money, she says she wants to visit me in the UK. She was tricked into going to Nigeria to meet a man that tried to get her money. I?ve included the message header as well. Should I reply ?

Here?s part of the message from today.

How i want you to help me? I have funds hidden from the guy here in West Africa and i've left his apartment.For me not getting setup by him,i had to act fast for safety.I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only.I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to you,because i want to return to you, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but i did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.

So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my Boxes.Once the box gets to you,i will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.

I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment

Message Header :-

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
    Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.8.210]) by ?My address removed? with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:44:40 +0100
    Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 04:40:32 -0800
    Message-ID: <BAY118-F2F6D9E5D7254630C8520BC7D20@phx.gbl>
    Received: from 207.46.8.251 by by118fd.bay118.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:40:31 GMT
    X-Originating-IP: [196.201.152.67]
    X-Originating-Email: [Address removed]
    X-Sender: Address removed
    In-Reply-To: <ABAEF3B115A5B04DBC12AAFB3C06656A0706D9@?My address removed? >
    To: ?My address removed?
    Bcc:
    Subject: Looking forward to your Trust and Help
    Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:40:31 +0000
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Mar 2006 12:40:32.0548 (UTC) FILETIME=[A3243E40:01C6519B]
    Return-Path: Address removed

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.
    Now I'm not Buffy's Watcher I need a new Hobby.
    Well I could get the Kawasaki ZX-9R out. Warp speed Mr Sulu.

Well just had a money request as I thought, here's part of the message.
    Scammer as I thought. Also been given deposit details.

Part of Message

Babes there is a Security Clearance fee of ?650.00 needed to be paid before the boxes can be shipped. I dont have any money with me.That is why i'm Counting on you with your Total Support and if you could help me with this i will be so much Greatful and i Promise you that i will refund the money back when the Boxes get to you.I wouldnt want a man interested in me, cos of my money. But someone who's going to love me from the bottom of his heart and never leave me no matter what!

Watch out for BAT or Mari el in the message header. Maybe a scammer. Only My Opinion.

Well just had a money request as I thought, here's part of the message.
    Scammer as I thought. Also been given deposit details.

Part of Message

Babes there is a Security Clearance fee of ?650.00 needed to be paid before the boxes can be shipped. I dont have any money with me.That is why i'm Counting on you with your Total Support and if you could help me with this i will be so much Greatful and i Promise you that i will refund the money back when the Boxes get to you.I wouldnt want a man interested in me, cos of my money. But someone who's going to love me from the bottom of his heart and never leave me no matter what!

Gimme her address so I can send her the money..... Mother f@cker B!tch

Gimme her address so I can send her the money..... Mother f@cker B!tch

Well she's also really dumb, She started talking to me on Elitemate 2 weeks ago, 2 days ago I got a new separate message introducing herself to me as though we had never spoken before and she gave me another email address.

Well she's also really dumb, She started talking to me on Elitemate 2 weeks ago, 2 days ago I got a new separate message introducing herself to me as though we had never spoken before and she gave me another email address.

I met a russian woman yesterday in Toronto.... She is not very pretty as we all assume BUT I am planning to hang out wid her 4 a while to get better ideas about russians....

any american broad who goes to Niger ia should stay there

Hey dag,
    r u racist by any chance?
    Actually, I was racist before but now I don't give a damn sh!t about colors in general, not just the friggen epidermis!
    Catch ya