Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I ran the IP and it shows that the originating supplier is fake and does not exist. Therefore run fast and far. What a bunch of CR_P this one is trying to hand out. Just about as bad as Marie Williams. LOL LOL LOL.. Where some of these women?????or Yuris come up with these hairbrained ideas, Only God knows.......

nah I'm not really a racist, I just do it in case any niger ians are reading. I will say I dont believe in race mixing and if any muds are looking at the beautiful white russian women, leave it at that, look and leave because theres plenty of white sluts who will service them right here in the Western world if they give them enough coke and crack.

~ Uncle Addy

sure,
    I don't believe in race mixing as well.... anyways, this is my opinion (NO OFFENSE PLEASE!!!!!)

What Race Mixing??????Are we all not children of God???????

mmmm,
    we are, of course we are....
    I have no problem dealing with non-while people BUT I could not have a family with any of 'em.... I just can't and do not ask me why//// I just cannot

Certainly you have your own preferences.... you are most entitled to them....But do not condemn someone who is mixed blood and it was not of their choice. I have faced this fact all my life and it is not pretty. Even though the skin is white....does not mean we cannot be mixed and proud of it. My background is Scottish and Aboriginal.My family has been here in Canada for over 200 years and many members married into the ancestry of whatever people were nearest, Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Irish,Danish Etc.

Duck! a boomerang

this same lad y is trying to get me to do the same thing is this a scam thiis is what she posted Hello Darling ,
    Thank you so much for making me count on you.I will really appreciate your trust and help towards these. Below are my deposit details,and the contact address of the security company.You can email and write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited luggage's sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage's sent to you , because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage's, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much is the clearance and the shipment fee would be, so that you can get them paid ,then they will be sending you my lugagges.I can't leave here when the boxes is not shipped,i need your help,as soon as you email them and you hear back from them , do get them pay , when the lugagges deliver to you , email me and let me know so that i can have my fly ticket and be with you , wht its your closer nearest airport??? Im counted my trust on you about this, as soon as my boxes get to you , do email me and let me know, so that i can take my flight and back with you to start a new life with you.
    DEPOSIT DETAILS INFORMATION.......