Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Top memba --> DETECTIVE

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

The psychiatrist told me to calm down.... he said:
    Don't worry detective.... you are not a loser... A loser is someone who thinks he can find a bride behind his laptop!

Maybe a loser is someone, that no one wants to talk to , has to belittle someone to feel superior or acts like a know it all just to try to gather friends. Some of us have found that special "lady" behind a keyboard and a monitor. Not everyone shares your views.

If some of you guys are happy and you have found a foriegn bride or WHATEVER why would you be on this forum talking about women scammers??
    Most likely,because you dont have one.Its just entertainment from what i can see, for the most part,Thats why i look in from time to time.
    CONGRATUATIONS!!!! DEFECTIVE, I can see that Your really proud of your new accomplishment of being #1 poster. Your still a__________
    SM

giles enjoy geting the kawasaki out, myself i will tak the g/f on trhe back of ny sportster and head to the smokie mountains and forget aboutthe b/s from the defective who hs obviously failed at all attemtpts of schooling.his story is that he emigrated to canada from rusia, candas loss and russia's gain, can we start a petition to send him back

Randolph J Peters

You can start whatever you want buddy... do whatever u want and say whatever u want... I know myself and I don't need your opinion at all.
    Keep it for yourself.... maybe u will use it one day for someone u know

not on opinion,just an pbserence, now you gangsta rap has ended and you rerlied in fair english for oncemore like what is expected of a top postergod bye all, another one driven off! enjoy you rantings all

Randolph J Peters

[^],
    Comme c'est beau!
    U are fantastic.... keep on insulting people buddy...... coz at the end it proves what a person you are.... to me, u can type the whole day and say whatever u want about me.... It doesn't matter. Any visitors here to this forum shud know that long distance relationship is bullsh!t and doesn't work except for very few......
    BTW, if u send me 200 dollars I can give u my GF's picture....hehe

Oh my GOD....
    You guys are confused.... I am not detective, I am DEFECTIVE...
    I guess it is my last post here coz I don't want to get insulted because of "detective" [V]