Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Nigerian 419

Default Nigerian 419

These girls will bring you into their homes, meet the family. treat you great and so will the family.

When the time gets close to the immigration interview for them to come over, the phone calls will slow down to one or two a week instead of once a day since you've been married. Also phone calls will go unanswered and you get a returned call in the middle of your sleep.

Not only will a 419'er take your money, she will try and take your heart and soul. Do your self a favor. If they live over seas and from a second or third world country. Do Not waste your time, money or effort. You will get screwed financially, emotionally and neither one is good for you physically.

presently married to a possible 419er

1/16/2007
    I posted previously in Anger, Confusion and in Frustration. I have a wonderful wife and we are doing great. Time away from one another and my frustrations, financially, unable to communicate, and time apart brought me to write that. I apologize to my wife and anyone who read that.

My wife is curretly the bread winner in the family with a small successful business. She works ard and provides more then just financially. The lesson learned is never jump to conclussions, never act in anger, hurt and haste. Again I am sorry I wrote that and I am glad I have a wonderful wife who knows how to forgive and move past the stupidity and ignorance of my actions.

These girls will bring you into their homes, meet the family. treat you great and so will the family.

When the time gets close to the immigration interview for them to come over, the phone calls will slow down to one or two a week instead of once a day since you've been married. Also phone calls will go unanswered and you get a returned call in the middle of your sleep.

Not only will a 419'er take your money, she will try and take your heart and soul. Do your self a favor. If they live over seas and from a second or third world country. Do Not waste your time, money or effort. You will get screwed financially, emotionally and neither one is good for you physically.