Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    acer Guest

Default jenny2luv4real@yahoo.co.uk

Warning new information just in Positively Scammer .. using the name Jennifer Brown but actually Is a male I.D. Full name Felix Fiacre Kanmadozo Port Norvo Rep Benin jenny2luv4real@yahoo.co.uk ,, if you like a photo please
    get back to me ,,cts885000@yahoo.com.au Or check out this site , Date.com , and do a search jen2luv ,

Cheer's Acer

can u post head of the email u get from her?!!
    is there written Bat! ??? if is....scammer..99%!!
    scan her ip too.
    google her letters.
    ask her for pasport copy.....
    ask her to take a picture of her holding some there newspaper in hands and on that newspaper she can write your name on.
    Then check a creation software of that pic. If photoshop.....

ask her...check...be your own investigator!!!!!

[:0]DO NOT SEND HER MONEY!!!![8D]

"black hand on scammers door!"

From Julliet Egbe
    Abidjan Cote D?Ivoire.
    West Africa.

Good Day Dear.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect.
    My name is Miss Julliet Egbe and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father Mr Joseph Egbe who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country.
    I want you to assist me for the transfer of the sum of Ten million five hundred thousand American Dollar ($10.5m) into your designated bank account hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is been deposited by my late father so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I am only 22 years of age and do not know much about financial issues.
    I will give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more details on the next step since it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.

God bless you.

Julliet Egbe.

325pm EST

Good afternoon, friend.

My opinion is that she is a fake. Lagos, Nigeria is a bedrock city of love scams and false garbage, etc. How often do you find a caucasian woman or European lady from UK stranded in Africa??? *lol* The only caucasians that might "exist" in Africa are usually in South Africa, not in Nigeria.

Many legit ppl have their Y! or MSN profile "filled" out, not blank. It is surprising if this women with these model pictures are THAT beautiful, surely they definitely would post their "glamour model" photos to their Y! accounts; however, they do not, since those pictures are stolen. Many of these fake love scam ppl are men too posing as females.

It would be nice if this site and the other scam-helper sites could post the Russian, American, and European amateur model sites where these fake lovers are stealing their pictures from! These amateur models sites need to toughen up and "disable" the right-click copy/paste command on their female/male photos so no one can copy them! Bye for now, guys! *smile*

Be safe and careful!!!

Art (USA)

All Bull****.

I can post you 10 letters now on all this crap about inheriting and not able to touch it. They will scam your bank account. That is what is going to happen and then your bank will hold you liable once her check clears and bounces back as fraud.

Stay away from these Nigerian Bitches

ScamBuster - Canada