Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: "THE BAT"....?

Default "THE BAT"....?

? The Bat ?

I have read a few things about ? The Bat ?? may be not enough?! I must confess I am a novice? and I am now worried when finding it in the ?HEADER? of the girl, at first?! This occurs frequently??

What is the most plausible signification of the presence of ?The Bat? in the HEADER of the girls I am communicating with??

Is it a sure warning sign of ?That? or ?Girl? being a professional Scammer??

Is it most likely a facility used by ?Organized Scam Industry???

Is it normal & frequent for ?internet caf?s? to use ?The Bat?? as a normal device in their specific trade??
    This could explain the presence of ?The Bat? in their HEADER?!
    May be??

That would be nice& cool if someone brings us irrefutable knowledge about it...!!!

Many thank,
    helskar

Hey Buddy
    I have a remark about THE BAT. I do report many scammers on most sites but THE BAT does not necessarily classify them as Scammers. Example...!!! What if the girl is new and one of her scammer friend (who doesn't tell her of course) allows her to use her email just to get acquainted on the internet. What then ?[8)]

ScamBuster - Canada

what is suspicious is:
    * the BAT is a mass-mailing program with advanced features typically used by scammers or business. No single, decent FSUW would benefit from it; scammers do. Many other email clients come in Russian (it's enough to browse through one of many FREEWARE sites ). Yet you can't claim 110% everyone using BAT is a scammer.

* the BAT is a mass-mailing kind of email client.
    THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM IF S-HE TELLS YOU S-HE IS WRITING YOU FROM AN INTERNET CAFE: it's a L I E.

Internet cafes wouldn't allow mass-mailers to run from their premises; besides, who'd check the "email account identity" via a traditional email client? Usual clients of net cafes use web-based emails such as yahoo, hotmail etc.

I agree of THE BAT mailer

I just pointed out that it is not 100% guarantee that they are all scammers. And as for yahoo and hotmail, you forgot to mention gmail.
    Caught a lot of scammers unsing xxxx.gmail and google.

ScamBuster - Canada

Fellas,

Don't get tooo paranoid. BAT has an email translation utility. I've seen it all over the place, including in an Internet cafe.

You type in your Russian and out comes a heap of Yodanglish: "not correct grammar always but Scammer not necessarily is".

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun